Time Travel or Teleportation(?)

Rocky future

A classical closet, 

o.O "erm... where are we?" J looked around and asked Sunny the Gumiho.

"A past of one of you." Sunny answered.

"A past? What are we -- I mean, how do we get here?" Jiyeon asked.

"I dont know either. I'll just leave you all here. See yah" SUnny's last word has spokenand she just left the subconcious mine of 'someone'.

"That is just 'nice'. Somebody's subconcious mind and Sunny just left us here without a clue. 'Awesome'. " J said sarcastically.

Suddenly they heard explosion.  Nope, to be exact is gun-shot. Yeap, gun-shot.

J already found a hiding spot. The space is really small. And they are just o.1CM apart to the point they are gonna kiss.

Then, more gun-shot were heard.

"I'll go to the otherside." Jiyeon said with speed but J heard it all clearly. Before J could stop her, she already far away at the corner hiding while peeping towards the guy standing on the doorstep of the room.

Their eyes open wide as they recognise the guy at the door. That man raised his arms which is holding a gun, pointing and aiming directly to another guy infront of him few inch away behind a desk. The guy behind the table tries to reach for something under the desk, the ahjusshi at the doorstep released a shot right at the heart. J closed her eyes.

When J opened her eyes, she was shock at the sight.

"Ji--- JIYEON!!!!!"

~In the bedroom-

Suzy was on duty to watch-over J and Jiyeon when they enter the subconcious world.

~Flashback of Sunny's words~

Sunny : I felt that everyone has the past regrets that they cant forgive themselves or anyone in the past. I'll take each of you to  enter the subconcious world untie the burden fromyour hearts . This is all I can do to repay all of you..

The first team is J and Jiyeon. They went back to the time when Jiyeon's father got shot. This time, ........

"Yah, Jiyeon is bleeding!!!" Suzy shrieked which brings attention to the others who are dining while praying in their hearts for J and Jiyeon.

"Nae?!!" all of them responded simulteniously and ran to the bedroom.

"Sunny, bring them back!! Bring them back NOW!!!" Krystal shouted.

Sunny brings the soul back to reality. As expected, J was the only one o be awake. 

"Jiyeon. Yah, PARK JIYEON!!!" J shouted while shaking Jiyeon's body to make her wake up.

"Stop wasting time and bring her to the hospital!!!" Eunjung shrieked. Immediately they help J to carry Jiyeon to the hospital. Eunjung was busy dialling for the cab. But at this time, which cab in their right mind would work at 3AM in the morning?

"Eunjung-ah, stop  dialling. No cab company will answer the call. The hospital is just two blocks away. We can make it.!" J said.

~Hospital~

The surgery light above the surgery room entrance indicates that the surgery on Jiyeon is over.

"Doc, how is she?" J said.

"She is fine. The bullet has been taken out . All she needs now is rest." Doctor said.

Everyone is relieved for the doctor's words.

"Can we see her?" Eunjung asked. The doctor nods and all of them rushed in to check on Jiyeon. They're all worried to see a lifeless Jiyeon on the bed.

"Annyeong!" Jiyeon greeted cheerfully with one palm up asking for a high-5.

OAO..... "Jiyeon? You're ... okay?" Eunjung's eyes went wide open. Not just  her, infact all of 'em was shocked.

"Nae, I am okay~~" Jiyeon answered cheerfully with eye smiles.

They were happily laughing in the ward with Jiyeon.  Sunny smiles at the scene and decided to leave them. 

"Sunny,--" J called. Sunny stop on her spot without looking back.

"Gomawo." J said. Both of them were smiling without looking at one another. Sunny closed the door

===================================================================================================

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!