The Story

Rocky future

 

"Why did you tell us? Isnt it suppose to be a secret?" IU asked.

"It was. But until I know my superior has bad intentions on the mission he gives me. I decided to stop him and protect the innocent students in Kirin." J explained.

"Jiyeon, you dont look surprised." Krystal asked.

"She already knew few hours before. But not the full story. Now i will be telling the full story. Be ready." J said.

-----------------------------------------------------

"When I was a kid, my superior adopted me an trained me. According to him, my parents left me in the country. I trained to be an agent under his observation." J started to tell her story. Everyone listens to it seriously.

"Why did you tell us? Are you quitting?"

"Yes. I decided to quit this job even I love it. My superior was the reason Jiyeon suffered all this while. And now he wants to make more innocent people suffer too." J replied.

"Jiyeon's parents was ....-" IU murmured in the silence. Everyone saw J nodding as a reply. 

"But what does he want to do with our school? He wants to debut artists to earn fortune?" Eunjung asked which J shook her head as a 'No'.

"Treasure. A legend said there is a hidden treasure buried under our school." J answered shortly.

A moment of silence between them. 

"Now, scold me, yell at me or whatever u want to me. I'm willing to take it all as punishment." J said breaking the coldness in the room.

"We're not gonna do that. In fact, we'll help you out instead." Jiyeon said while nodding to the others. The others nods in agreement to assist J to protect the innocent students.

"Alright. So let's team up and protect our school. BUT rememebr act like all of you doesnt know my true identity. Just treat me as usual. There are eyes and ears everywhere." J warned and all of them nods as a reply.

J put her palm in the air in the middle of the circle, followed by the others and then they chanted "006 Mission, FIGhTInG!!!"

================================================================================