The Truth

Rocky future

=School Roof=

"You know who busted your father?" that man asked in a snickering tone. That question caught Jiyeon off-guard.

"It is your bestest friend in this school. Ask her about it. I am sure she remembers. She was there." the man continued.

"It's not true. Jiyeon, dont listen to him." J said while making her way by beating up all the bodyguards that is guarding the exit at that time.

"Real~ly? Do you know that I was a secret agent till after I solved the case?" the man said with a hating tone.

"You were a secret agent?" J questioned. Jiyeon was just looking back and forth between J and that man.

"Yes I was. And in fact, YOUR (points to Jiyeon) father was not in jail. He was killed by YOUR (points to J) superior."

"WHAT THE-----~!!!!! So Jiyeon's father was not in jail this whole time but instead he is in heaven?!!" J yelled in shocked.

"Yeap. Your parents too were killed for some unknown reasons." the man continued.

J and Jiyeon's jaw fell agape. "HE killed MY parents and he tell me that my parents SOLD me to him. #$#$%$#$%$$# (insert curse here)" J said in anger and started cursing in English

"He has been like this all over the years. I have been besties with him and look what he done to me. I am jobless and a refugee. I have no permit to get out of this place to start a new life and I am assigned to make sure YOU do your job." 

"Me? What did I ---" J stopped her question after realising what has been happening. Those secret codes reminding her to do her mission, those things that weirdly happens and the stalkers who is outside their neighbourhood for days.

"You were struggling whether to continue this mission or not arent you?" the man asked J just nods. Jiyeon is slowly getting the point of the story.

"But what does he want to do with this building? He's not gonna debut any celebrities is it?" J questioned and hoping her question would be answered.

He laughingly said "The school is no use for him. He wants this land that the school is built on. He has been hunting this land for years since we were both in military." the man explained.

"We heard a legend from our senior during the military days. At first he doesnt believe any of it. But there is one legend that caught his attention and he is hunting for it. A legend said that this land stores a mystical power. The source of the power is from a mystical creature but no one knows what creature is that." the man continued.

"So that's why he is demanding for a proof to shut down this school. He has been planning all this years to shut down this prestigious school and tear down the building so that no one except for him will come back to this site. He will have all the time he need to search for that creature." J explained.

"Bingo." the man said. And then he looked at his watch and smiled seeing the time.

"My time is up. Becareful young ones. I'll take my leave here." The man said as he waved goodbye and vanishing into thin air.

 

~That Night~

(Should I even tell them? No.. Yes.. No..Yes... ARRGH!!! DONT KNOW!!! -J)

"Yah, you're in your own world again." Suzy said as she hit J on the shoulder. J just looked at Suzy blankly thinking of the same thing 'to tell or not to tell.'

Number 1 rule of being a secret agent: Never reveal the real identity under any circumstances.

(ARGH!! At this point, who cares about rules!! I just want those innocent people to survive!! Especially... Them. -J) *looks to Suzy, Jiyeon, IU, Eunjung happily joking around.* 

"5-Minute-Talk in 5 minutes. Get ready." J finally announced after finish mind-cursing herself these few days.

Five minutes later, everyone gathered in the room. Sitting in row infront of J.

"What's with the sudden 5-Minutes-Talk? we didnt fight nor anything." Suzy said.

"We are in peace but I have something to tell all of you. But I hope all of you wont change how you treat me always." J started. Others obediently nods.

"I am a secret agent." J said. And the other's jaw draws agape. Except for Jiyeon ofcourse. She already knew during the 'roof-top-talk session'

"Why did you tell us? Isnt it suppose to be a secret?" IU asked.

"It was. But until I know my superior has bad intentions on the mission he gives me. I decided to stop him and protect the innocent students in Kirin." J explained.

"Jiyeon, you dont look surprised." Krystal asked.

"She already knew few hours before. But not the full story. Now i will be telling the full story. Be ready." J said.

=====================================================================================

TO BE CONTINUED>>>>