Jiyeon's job

Rocky future

 

Jiyeon enters the class as usual. Looking at the atmosphere when the others welcomed her into the class, she cant help but to just feel happy.

"Yah, I thought I asked you to rest?!" J asked sternly.

"I am fine already.Dont worry." Jiyeon answered and make her way to her seat.

*SIGH* "Alright. But if you feel sick, let me know ok?" J said as she knows how stubborn Jiyeon is.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We will begin a test." Mr.Kang said.

"A test?" Suzy asked.

"Academic test or music test?" J asked.

"Both. So stay back later for it. Both tests need to be done today and the principal will test each of you personally." Mr.Kang explained.

"Principal??? Oh boy.." J said as she slam her head on the table.

"And this will determine whether will you remain here or officially follows Elite class focusing in music and dance." Mr.Kang added.

"WHAT??!!! But we just know this today and we did not prepare for it!! How could we possibly pass???!!!!" Suzy exploded.

"This tests is about randomness. Even if you study,none of it will be asked. Everything is random." Mr.Kang explains again.

"So this test is all about answering to the question whatever that comes in mind and hope that the principal is satisfied? Great test." J said sarcastically.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

=After class=

Everybody is still sitting in their own place. Not exactly everybody. J went to get some food for the others. Kirin principal hated the preparetory class for a long time. Surely he'll find any excuse to make the students in that class get out from Kirin. So to be safe, one of them specifically J will get food for the others if they need to stay back for awhile after class.

"guys, the cafeteria is out of food. All is left is few packs of cheese buns." J said as she step into the class.

"As long it's under the category of food, I dont mind." Jiyeon said as she took the whole pack of buns with her.

They sat together in the middle of the class eating the packsof buns on the table. Jiyeon is quiet the whole time (as expected).

"I'll get going." Jiyeon said as she took her bag after finishing her food. Everyone looked at her curiously.

"Yah, where are you going? We have a test after this." Suzy asked while stopping Jiyeon by holding her wrist.

"I'm going to work." jiyeon said coldly and shook Suzy's hand of and exited the classroom. Suddenly, Suzy had this idea.

"Yah, you guys are curious what and where Jiyeon is working right?" Suzy asked while looking at both IU and J with a sly smile on her face.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr.Kang entered the class to calm them down incase they are nervous (in fact, mr.Kang is more nervous then them) but just to find an empty class with a piece of small note on J's table that reads:

"Mr.Kang, Jiyeon is going to work so we'll try to get her back as soon as possible. We have no idea where she work so cant give you a specific location now. We'll contact you later. Annyeong~~     "

They tailed Jiyeon to a coffee house.

"That's strange, I dont see Jiyeon working at all..." Suzy commented after waiting for half an hour. So they decided to act as customer.

"Ok. If we encountered Jiyeon, just say that we came here to relax before the test." J said as everyone nods in agreement. So they entered the place as planned.

Then, J, Suzy, IU, and Eunjung make their way into the coffee house hoping not to be discovered by Jiyeon.

Sat down in a place closest to the door, they took a look at the menu and decided to order something. But little did they know, the waitress who servedthem is the one they're spying; Jiyeon. 

"Is mocha cool for you guy?" J asked and others just nods.

"We'll have four mochas and four slice of chocolate cake please." J said to the waitress but still looking at the menu to see what else she wants. Afte confirms that the order is enough, she returns the menu to the waitress which give a shick of her life.

"Ji-Jiyeonnie??" Their eyes are big and white and their minds are blank. They cant believe the Jiyeon infront of them is a petite princess in a maid uniform with a blonde wig.

"I'll be back with your order as soon as possible." Jiyeon said as she bows and leave; not answering the question.

Suddenly a few gangsters enters the coffee house calling for Jiyeon.

"Yah, arent those gangsters the one that you beat up few weeks ago?" Eunjung asked J after some flashback she recalled. J and the others looked at them. They are still screaming their lungs out for Jiyeon.

"Ahjusshi, stop making noise at a peaceful place like this." J voiced out after being patient for awhile.

"What did you just say, you brat?!" one of the gangster said while swinging his baseball bat like a mad person.

"I am wrong. You are too old to be called ahjusshi. I should call you samchon." J said in a cocky way which resulted her collar being hold.

Jiyeon who was trying not to loose this job was trying not to interfere.But this guys are here looking for her and her friends are in danger, she has no choice but to step out.

"I heard you are looking for me." Jiyeon said in a cold way.

"Jiyeon, dont come here." J said.

"You want me, you have me. What do you want?" Jiyeon asked the gangsters in a cocky way.

Then she takes out a gun and put it on the table.The gangsters are scared to death. Jiyeon threaten them to surrender to the police or die under her gun. They obediently called the polices themselves and surrender. They are out from Jiyeon's life once and for all cs all the crime they did resulted to death.

"Yah, isnt that mine?" J said as she felt Jiyeon's gun sort of familiar. Too familiar.

"You recognised it? Yea it's yours." Jiyeon said while smiling proud at what she did.

"You owned a gun?" Eunjung asked in amazed. J took the gun from Jiyeon and demonstrated.

"A water gun???Seriously?!" Suzy said feeling pranked.

"which student in their right mind would show their gun openly in public?! this looks real isnt it? I sprayed it so that it looks like real." J said as she admiring her own masterpiece.

"Snap out of it. We're late!!!" Suzy crowed as she look at her watch saying 2.55PM. The exam starts at 3PM. Without any delays they started to take their things and run. While Eunjung and IU pack their things, Jiyeon went to change her clothes into the school uniform. Then, they run as if some wolves is chasing after them.

============================================================================================

 

Wheeee~~~~~~ Writers block for 3 freaking days...zzzzz Welcome back, creativity!! xDD Comments are loved. TQ!