Sunny the Gumiho - part I

Rocky future

After leaving the hospital, Sunny came back to the dorm. 

She entered her room and lay on the bed while putting one arm on her forehead.

"I have done my duty well this time." Sunny praised herself and smiled to the ceiling. Though she is smiling, there is still a pain she felt in her abdomen.

"Aww.. why is my stomach so painful??" Sunny wonders. Suddenly she heard the sound of the key opening the door.

"Oh lord. They HAVE to come back at this time?" Sunny was mind-cursing. To prevent incase anyone discover her being in pain, Sunny curled herself under the blanket.

Suddenly Sunny started coughing. Then shespat a liquid out from .

"Pink? Blood?" Sunny wonders.

At this time, J knocks on the door.

"W-WHo is it?" Sunny asked. Trying to make her voice sounds as strong as usual but in fact, she is already weak.

"Me." J answered. Sunny recognises not just the scent but the voice of everyone in their household.

"Sunny, we bought some fresh meat for you." J brings in a plate of big ribs. Sunny could smell it from far but doesnt want to let J notice that she is hurt for saving Jiyeon.

"Just leave it on the table. I'll eat later." Sunny said, still acting fine. J left the ribs on the study table.

Just then, Sunny feels that her abs are burning inside. She curled up more under the blanket. Seeing that movement, J feels something is wrong.

"Sunny-ah, are you alright?" J asked as she slowly approach Sunny.

"Nae~ I am fine." Sunny answered using all her energy to make her voice sounds like a healthy strong person.

"Jebal, dont come near. Jebal" Sunny prayed as she hears footsteps getting closer and closer. 

Just when J is reaching to uncover the blanket, Suzy shouted alarming everyone for dinner.

"YEOROBUN!!!! DINNER TIME!!!!"

J turned around at the suddden alarm.

"Aish!!" then she faced back to Sunny and said "You must be tired. Rest well." then J joined the others for dinner.

Sunny walked out from the room standing at the staircase rails looking down at the dining table on the first floor where all of them are dining happily celebrating that they already has what they are looking for. SUnny smiled at the harmonious but noisy scene.

"Just be as happy like this too when I am gone." Sunny mumbles and shed a drop of tears. But she quickly wiped it away and go back into her room.

~THE NEXT MORNING~

"YAH!!!!!" J shouted. Everyone came rushing following the voice.

"MWO?" Eunjung asked while peeps into the room with a toothbrush in

"WAE?" IU asked

"WHAT'S UP?!" Krystal stood infront of the door

All of 'em had their eyes in one place; Sunny's bed.

==================================================================================

TO BE CONTINUED!!! XD