It's not over...

Rocky future

"There. All done. You'll just stay here until we come home okay?" Krystal said after tying Gumiho to a chain like a real pet puppy.

"YAH!! I am not a real dog you know. And I hate staying home. Cant I just go with you guys?" 

"Arasseo." Krystal said as she untie the chain.

"Hey, how are you gonna take care of her in Kirin? We cant take her in you know?" Suzy warned.

"It's alright. I'll just leave her at the field behind the building."

Well, Though they worried alot but Gumiho's owner is Krystal so they cant do anything much.

 

=Kirin Art School=

They were practicing untill......

"Mistress, SAVE ME!!" Krystal paused her step suddenly upon hearing this.

"Guys, you hear that?" Krystal asked looking at the others. The others just shook their heads.

"Are you hearing 'things' ?" Iu asked.

"Anniya. The voice sounds familiar...... Gumi. Gumi is in trouble!!" Krystal said and then she rushed out to where she last left Gumiho. The others just followed her blindly.

They're now at the field where they last see Gumiho. But no pet there. 

"YAH!! GUMI, WHERE ARE YOU??!! GUMI!!!" Krystal shouting anxiously looking for the fox. Though she got no idea about Gumiho, since the fox picked her as the owner, she feels dat she has the responsibility to take good care of it until they send her back to where she belong. (which is still a mystery)

Suddenly they see a bright light coming from an alley behind the school. They rushed towards the light.

"Gumi~~" Krystal said while Gumi ran to Krystal's embrace. 

"Yah. How could you show your powers to them? Do you know it'll cause trouble?" J said.

"Relax, J. It's alright." Krystal said in english.

"It's not alright. What if some hunters came to hunt her down. Do you wanna be responsible?AISH!!" J said frustratedly.

=At the dorm=

"A few kids said  a nine-tailed fox attacked them. At 1st they thought it's a normal pet but suddenly nine-tails came out of no where and attack them."

the news reporter said.

"It's a lie. They were trying to kill me!!" Gumi exclaimed.

"I toldcha so." J said sarcastically and walked to the room. She doesnt want to care anymore. It's not her pet, not her Gumiho it's Krystal's. Krystal should be the one solving this.

For few hours, J was sitting in the room. Then she heard the door opens. Jiyeon standing at the door.

"Unnie, can I come in?" Jiyeon asked but J didnt answer. Jiyeon stepped in and sat beside J.

"Unnie, you are day-dreaming again arent you?"

J looked at Jiyeon.

"Seriously, why do you know me so well?" J blurted out. Jiyeon laughingly said...

"What kind of question is that. You know me well too." in the end both burst out laughing. Suddenly, Jiyeon turned serious.

"Unnie, are you really sure you doesnt want to help Krystal?"

J looked at Jiyeon. Deep in her heart, J knows that Jiyeon knew what she thinks. She can barely lied.

"Fine. You caught me." J said as she stood up.

"Where are you going?" Jiyeon asked in shocked cs of J's sudden action. But before she knew it, J left the room.

=In the living room=

"Gumi, change to human form."

"All of us are your owners so just listen to them as well." Krystal gave her word.

To that, Gumi changed to human form. She stretched and slowly they see the transformation right before their eyes.

 

 ( I was thinking of using Taeyeon as human form but this more suitable..xD)

 

"Wow." -Jiyeon

 

"Daebak" -IU

 

"Cute" -J (which she receives a elbow nudging her stomach.OUCH)

 

"Awesome" -Suzy

 

"Unbelievable" (in english) -Krystal

 

"Now what?" Krystal asked in English.

"Now, name. We cant keep calling her Gumi. People might start to suspect. We need a new name for her." J suggested

"Gumi is fine. If they suspect, we just say we liked Koda Kumi." IU said wittily.

"Nonsense." Suzy whispered but IU heard it.

"Yah. Stop arguing. We need a name!!" Jiyeon said frustratedly.

"hey, relax Jiyeonnie. We'll get a name so just relax."

"cutey?"

"Honey?"

"Daisy?"

"Rainy?"

....................????

Everyone busy thinking of a name. Suddenly a song called "Sunny" played on a radio channel.

"Sunny....Sunny... Sunny...." Suzy mumbles.

"Sunny sounds good." IU said. This time, everyone agred including  Gumi *oops*...I mean Sunny herself.

"Sunny, what was the voice I heard in the middle of my practice when you were in trouble?"

"It's my voice of course."

"I know but why I heard it?"

"Because I am sending message to you through telepathy."

"Telepathy?"

"Yeap. It's a special thing that a Gumiho and it's owner has. They can talk to each other with their minds without talking."

"Can we talk through minds with one another. I mean like us humans?"

"Sure. As long you know how, you could 'talk' to anyone or reply to anyone as long they're sending to you."

"Teach us then."

So Gumiho taught all of them how to speak with their minds. It's basically the highest level of a skill but since nothing matters now than making sure Gumiho goes back alive. The 6 of them tried with one another. They manage to recieves and reply and also send messages to one another without a problem.

"This is gonna be useful in the future." Eunjung siad happily others just nods in agreement.

Things are getting more complicated. Can they really get a [MISSION ACCOMPLISHED] on their case file?

======================================================================

A/N: Forget about the dream i had...>___< Go with the flow of imagination then... xD

TO BE CONTINUED!!!