The 1st "5 Minutes Talk" Session

Rocky future

"It's been a week since we stayed together and still she didn't want to open up to us." Suzy said.

"Are you saying Eunjung or Jiyeon?"

"..........B-Both..." Suzy said while looking down on the floor.

"Right.. and since when do you even care about Eunjung?" J asked sarcastically

"Yah, can't i just care about my roommate??" Suzy answered with a little annoyed in her tone.

"Then, let's solve problems. Detective time!!" Suddenly, J dressed up like a real detective and everybody look at her like 0_0

Everybody gathered around the table sitting as if they are in a boardroom.

 

Than the analyse begun.

"Well, for Jiyeon's case it's not really hard to guess." J started.

"Base on what the ahjumma said, she had a hard life and lonely." Suzy added.

"Yeap. so the most highest chance is Trust. She can't trust anyone and only time can solve that." IU said.

"Bingo. So Jiyeon's case, we'll just let time decide. Now skip to Eunjung." J said and the others started thinking hard.

Just a week ago, Eunjung was spending like there is no tomorrow and suddenly, she skipped lunch at the cafeteria, moved-in in a rush as if she got no where to go and always having bread and plain water when she is really hungry?? What human being would do that? Ok, maybe a cheapskate but EVERYDAY, EVERY MEAL... Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snack, Supper... C'mon, i'd go crazy in just few hours with that recipe.

Thinking hard as time passes by... From school till back home still thinking of the same thing and yet no answer. Suddenly, a piece of newspaper flew into the room. Suzy took a look at it randomly. She was about to throw it but something caught her attention which stopped her form doing so.

"Yah, I think i know what's going on." Suzy rushed out to the living room and showed the highlight to J.

"Bancrupt??" J jumped up from her seat and shouted. Just then, Eunjung entered the house.

" What bancrupt??" Eunjung asked curiously.

 

Eunjung POV

Walking on the street at night to feel the breeze. Just in a day, suddenly my family changed. That day when J moved into my neighbourhood with Suzy and Jiyeon, I received a call from my parents.

Mom: Eunjung-ah

Eunjung: Mom?

Mom: Forgive us.... We have no choice.

Eunjung: M-Mom, why are you saying such strange things?? What no choice? What happen?? (I was terrified. My voice is shaking)

Mom: Your dad has been cheated.

Eunjung: What? (I was in disbelief. Dad was smart, always make the right choice and never wrong but now he is cheated? Hard to believe)

Dad: Eunjung-ah, daddy never made mistake, but this time I made a big one. that traitor used my name and borrowed loans from every bank in Korea.. I have nothing to pay for it. But dont worry, I will work to pay it but until then, your mom and I wont go back to Korea. =hung up=

Eunjung: Appa? Omma?? APPA!!! ( I broke down into tears)

Then, some bank people came and asked me to move out immediately. That's when I felt that my whole world is GONE. I called J. But when I hear her voice, I decided not to make her worry as her exam is near. That night, I heard them playing in the room. Since I got nowhere to go, I decided to barge in. Without the tears ofcourse. I just playfully barged in and they accepted me. Even Suzy. I kept thinking whetehr should I tell them the truth or not.

"I'm... home...already??" I stood outside my house... MY- no... Jiyeon's house. But when i stood near the door, a word caught me off-guard. I was taken-aback. But later, I decided to braven myself and ask them.

-End of Eunjung POV-

"What bancrupt?" Eunjung ask.

"Your family...(interupted)"

"yes. I am homeless and alone." Eunjung said as she broke into tears.

"lets call for a 5minutes talk." J said. So they sat in the middle of the room in a circle. Eunjung tells the whole story. About the call, the house, her parents.

Suzy has her arms on Eunjung's shoulder, Jiyeon hugged her from the side.

"So, that day when you came in it was the time that your house is gone?" J asked and Eunjung just nodded. Silent fills the room.

"No worries. You can stay with us. And about pocket money, dont have to worry. The pocket money that Mr.Kang gives I always saves up. We can share." J said with a smile.

"Yeah.. We can share our savings in this house. Since Mr.Kang gave equally to us. Just depends on how we spend." Suzy added which earns her a smile from Eunjung and hug.

"Jiyeonnie,...." Jiyeon glared at J which sends the chills down her spine. Though they've exchange glances, but J knows they live in the same house, trust is the major thing.

"Your turn." J said

"........*long pause*.......*still silent*........I'm not doing it" finally Jiyeon said after a long silent. J could see a tear dropping down as Jiyeon leaves the room.

"i knew it. It's impossible for her to open up." Suzy said.

"She just needs time. I'll go and talk to her." J went out to find for Jiyeon. As expected, Jiyeon sitting alone in the garden bench staring into space;crying.

"Jiyeonnie-" J called out with a soft and caring tone. Though is dark, J can see Jiyeon wiping her tears before answering her.

"Ne~" Jiyeon answered.

*took a deep breathe* "Jiyeonnie, do you trust me?" J questioned. Jiyeon was taken aback by the question.

"Yes,unnie." Jiyeon answered looking on the ground

"R u sure?" J questioned as se hold up Jiyeon's chin to make sure they make eye contact.

"Very sure" Jiyeon answered.

"Then, do you trust Suzy, Eunjung, IU and Mr.Kang?" J's final question.

"I-.....I...." 

"Aigoo, jiyeonnie. I know you dont easily trust others because of whatever happened in the past. But dont let the past get to you. Just remember my quote 'Release the past, dont think of the future, follow your heart, grab the chances that comes to you because.. You Are Precious'  Think about it." J said her last sentence and leave Jiyeon to think as she went inside to the room.

=Back in the room=

"How is she?" Suzy asked.

"Wow, you two got back to besties? good." J commented as she sees Suzy and Eunjung hugging each other.

"Jiyeon? I've talked to her. And we'll see if she still doesnt want to talk about it. We'll just...wait" J continued.

Just when everybody give up waiting, the bedroom door opens. Standing at the entrance is non other than Jiyeon.

=================================================================================================================

A/N: How was it?? XD Oh yeah, that quote was used in God Of Study. I just edited part of it.. ^^

Should Jiyeon tell the story or not?? hmmm.... i still havent decide yet.... :(