Mission: Get a home for Jiyeon

Rocky future

-At the hospital-

 

"What should we do?" asked IU

"Heaven knows..." Suzy answered.

"Well, now she really doesnt have a place to stay anymore...."

"We'll look for a place for her to stay." J said.

"Easy for you to say. Our dorm is full house. Where shall she stay?"

"hmmm..... we'll look for a place for her to stay. But had to wait till she is discharged."

"U-unnie" Jiyeon's weak voice is heard resulting everybody turns their attention to her.

"N-neh, Jiyeonnie." J said as she make her way to the bed to help Jiyeon sit up in a comfy position to talk.

"Jiyeon-ah, what type of house would you like to live in?" Suzy suddenly asked resulting a 'who-gav-you-permission-for that' look from J.

"J-just a simple place to stay is enough for me. A computer for work, water for bath n drink, food to eat and roof to avoid hot and cold weather." Jiyeon answered weakly.

"It's the exact same thing she told that ahjumma." everyone thought. (Everyone looking at Jiyeon thinking wad possibly happened to her childhood times)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A week later

During the whole time when Jiyeon is resting in the hospital, the whole class searched for articles in class for a house cheap and near the school. They find 3 different categories. 1st is the medium. Normal, three-roomed house. 2nd is the poorest. 1 room and bushy. 3rd category is the best. Like a house belongs to a thousand dollars salary owner.

They went roaming for the houses they've selected. The two houses that normal people would stay, Jiyeon shook her head. Instead, she rather chooses the worst of the worst. 

 

 

"J-Jiyeonnie, are you sure about this?" J asked doubtly as she sees the house look like it will fall apart just by a small gust of wind. But Jiyeon nodded saying that she want this house.

 

*roly poly roly roly poly~~* (ringtone for Eunjung)

 

 

"Where are you now?" Eunjung asked.

 

"Looking for a home for Jiyeonnie.. What's up?"

"……… Nothing much."

"???? Are you alright?" (she sounds sad -J)

"Yea. I am fine. Anyway, there is a house beside mine for rent, maybe you could bring Jiyeon over to take a look?" Eunjung suggested.

"REally??!! We'll be right there." J said excitedly. After they hung up, they made their way to meet Eunjung. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

After receiving a call from Eunjung, everybody gathers at her place.

 

"Check out the room."

"You wanted a one-room; we got a one-room for you."

"Hmm... It's big enough to fit us as well. " J said while nodding.

"U-Us??" Eunjung asked curiously.

"We'll be staying with her. Mr.Kang's house is too pack to fit all of us. So Suzy and I will stay with Jiyeon here." J explained. This earns Suzy and J a ‘U can’t be serious’ look from Jiyeon and Eunjung.

"What??" Suzy questioned in a not-so-annoyed tone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

That Night

"Yah, what's going on with you? Disappeared for 3 days just like that without any news." Suzy asked with a little bit tough on her tone.

"Mianhe." Jiyeon said in an apologetic tone.

"I am asking you so that you'll explain, not asking you for apologies." Suzy's tone gets higher as she really wants to know the true story of Jiyeon's life. The part that she never tells to others and no one knows anything about her household at all.

"Suzy, enough. She doesn’t want to tell, don’t force her to." J just came out from the shower scrubbing her hair with a towel.

"Aish!!!" Suzy sighed frustrated. Seriously everybody is curious about Jiyeon's life. The Jiyeon we see is the trouble-maker image but somehow is on justice's side.

Seeing Suzy in one corner of the bed, and Jiyeon in another corner nearest to the window; J as their leader cannot let this happen. So, she came up with a plan to improve their bonds.

"Let's set our rules." J suddenly suggested.

"Rules??" Suzy asked as Suzy and Jiyeon looking at J with a blank expression.

"1st of First, is a 5 Minute Talk Session." J started.

"What are we supposed to do?" Jiyeon asked weakly.

"During the 5 minutes talk session, is complete honesty. Whatever other's asked you; your answer must be honest. This 5Minutes Talk Session is to improve our bonding and to make sure we don’t fight about unnecessary stuffs." J explained.

"So, whenever we feel like we have problems or unhappy about something just call for a 5 Minutes Talk?" Suzy asked slowly getting the idea.

"BINGO!! You got it! And everybody has to be present during the talk. Since this rule is for everyone who lives in this house, all 3 of us must be present. Understand?" J asked which earns nods from both Jiyeon and Suzy.

"Can’t you make that four?" Eunjung asked popping out her head from the window. Everybody looked at her in a blank expression.

"Sure, come in. The more the merrier." J said.

Eunjung enters the room with all her luggage.

"Eunjung-unnie, what's with the entire luggage?" Jiyeon asked.

"Oh? Ah~ It's all what I need." Eunjung answered randomly and threw a smile to them.

“Alright. Let’s go to bed.” J said offing the lights.

The next morning, everyone goes back to school as usual. Except for Jiyeon because she is still very weak and needed more rest.

“So last night did Jiyeon tell you guys anything?” IU asked.

“Nope. We should have did the 5 Minutes Talk last night. Aish!!” Suzy said frustrated.

“Even if we did, she will still not tell us. She hasn’t open up to any of us it’s literally impossible for her to reveal anything about her life to us.” J said which earns nods from the rest.

“Yesterday I heard someone cried in the living room. Though it’s dark but it looks like Eunjung.” Suzy said suddenly which caused the others to wonder.

Just then, it ticks in J. “When she called me, she sounds sad. That night, she moved her luggage in. Something must have happened.”

She then texted Eunjung.

J: Lunch together later?

Eunjung:  You guys go on ahead. I’ll just be practising.

J: U can’t practice without fuel.. Come on..

Eunjung: I’ll eat after practice.

“She refuses to come.” J announced to the others.

“Something must have happened. Or else she won’t act like that.” IU said.

“Yeah. But the question is ‘What happened’?

==========================================================================================================

A/N: You guys must have guessed it. I added a little bit of Na Hyun Jung's life into Jiyeon..xDD (Na Hyun Jung = Jiyeon's character in God Of Study)

Hmm.... WOnder what happened to Eunjung??? Make some guess... But no prize even if you got it right though.. kekeke.

Since my examends this wednesday, i think i'll update often.. :) (Maybe) 

Comments are LOVED.