Eunjung in the 18th century??

Rocky future

The Gumiho is sniffing. Finally it took a bite from Suzy. Others stared at Suzy and the Gumiho blankly.

"Suzy the Gumiho owner?Daebak" IU said.

"Maybe you poke too soon." Jiyeon commented when she sees the Gumiho taking a bite at everyone's meat.

"Yah! Make up your mind already!!! If you want it all, just take it but choose your owner. We need beauty sleep." Suzy said with an annoying tone.

 Then Gumiho went to the table and took the ball she used to live in and roll it to Krystal using her nose.

"From now on, you are my owner." Gumiho said sitting infront of Krystal.

"Gratz Krystal. Now let's sleep." Suzy said and everyone went to bed.

"Yah, I dont know anything about Gumiho. Guys?? GUYS!!!"

"I guess we'll discuss tomorrow. Go and sleep Gumiho."

 

~THE NEXT MORNING~

*horses neighs* *horses hoofs* *males hitting the horse to make it run*

"What's that noise? Jiyeon asked. Just then, the door flung open. Some guards pulled them out of the chamber and bring them to their Queen in a cage like a street parade.

-In a palace-

J, Jiyeon, IU, Krystal, Suzy kneeling infront of the Queen with their heads hung low.

"Your highness, we found them in the chamber you often visited. They are trasspassers. We should kill them." One of the guard said.

"Do you have anything to say?" The Queen asked.

(that voice sounds familiar - Suzy)

"We are not trasspassing, Your Highness. We were just lost in the jungle. And it was raining last night so we just borrow the chamber as shelter. We meant no harm." J explained.

"Yah, arent you Eunjung?" Suddenly Suzy took a peep and voiced out.

"SHHH!!~ Suzy, we're not in the 22nd century. SHE is NOT Eunjung. Though she look like her and sounds like her." IU said.

"Guards, take them to the guest room. They are our guests."

-In the guest room-

"You know, with you voicing out to the Queen like that you could get us all killed." Krystal said.

"Mianhe. I was too eager." Suzy apologised.

"It's alright, Suzy. But guys, when we are here, dont act like we are back home. Here is all politeness." J warned.

Then the door opens. The Queen came in. The five bows as a respect.

"I am Queen Insoo. The Queen of the Chosun dynasty."

"We are travellers. We just brrowed the chamber as shelter last night."

After some chats, Queen Insoo fine them honest and trustworthy so she decided to let them go.

The fove went back to the pond, called out the DRagon hoping they can find a way to get back to the 22nd century.

"Your duty is done here. I will send you back now." The Dragon said and the horn glowed.

*******************************************************

"Ouch, my neck. Is it a dream?" Krystal questioned as she woked up and found herself in the living room.

The others woked up as well.

"We are back? It must have just been a dream." Suzy commented.

"Annyeong." a voice called out. They turned back slowly and sees a girl with nine tails behind her waving at them sitting on the couch.

"It's NOT a dream!!!" J screamed.

Mr. Kang came rushing down along with Eunjung.

Mr. Kang fanted when he saw Gumiho. Eunjung was shocked.

"Guys, meet Gumiho. The mystic creature we are suppose to find."

They sat in a circle discussing.

"Can you hide your tails or disguise yourself into something else?"

"What if she transform into a pet. small, cute pet so no one would be aware that a Gumiho is living among themselves?" Suzy suggest. Since she loved pet alot.

"I'll try."

After transforming for hours, finally there is one that everyone agreed. A cute pet. (minus the 9 tail of course)

=======================================================================================

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!

A/N : New subscriber... welcome!! and Thank you.. :) do help to share/promote this fic.. :)

I'm thinking of writing another new fic called "My Life As A Teenage Bodyguard" inspired by Kpop bashing and all.. xD Just a thought anyway. ^^