CHAPTER 24

Rocky future

"Are you freaking sure we won't get caught?" One of the girl said. 

"Of course. I am an expert in this. Trust me." the girl setting up a recording cam replied confidently.

Yeap, they are setting up a cam in the idol's restroom. 

 

Flashback*

"How are we suppose to teach 'em a lesson?? Girl1

"We'll set up a cam recording them bathing after their P.E class.. " Girl 2

"And..?" Girl 1

"And we make it into a short movie and play it at the LCD Screen in the hallway. *SMIRKS* Girl 2
Girl 1 is shocked. "Are you serius?"

Girl 2 said, "Heck I am."

*End*

 

When they heard some footsteps, immediately they knew is the idols. So they hid behind the door. Luckily the idols didn't open the door till the end so they're safe to hide. 

When the last idol came in, they snuck out before the door closes.

The idols stepped into the vacant shower area.

"Ah~ Why all the sudden we had to run the tracks?" Bora asked.

"Bora-ya, you love the track and you're complaining? What about us?"Soyou asked.

=========

Cafeteria

Jiyeon, Krystal, Eunjung and Suzy sitting at their usual place. Krystal saw the girls who were planning something giggled their way out from the washroom.

"Impossible they did something... " Krystal thought.

Krystal was eye-ing them since then. They sat at a place, watching something in their Ipad and giggling.

Later, KARA joins them.

Nicole realised Krystal doesn't look so good.

"Krystal, are you alright?" Nicole asked and look to the direction Krystal is looking to.

"Anything wrong?" Nicole asked again.

"It's because I overheard their p-plans the other day...--" Krystal whispered to Nicole. Jay slowly approach 'em eavesdrop.

 "No problem with that." Jae Hee eavesdropped them said suddenly making them all shocked.

"J!! I'm gonna get a heart attack." Krystal said have a hand placed at her heart to calm her racing heart.

J smiled widely.

 

 

 

Then SISTAR came out. Krystal saw the two girls approaching them and smirked before passing by. They went into the bathroom.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" One of the two girls shouted till the whole cafeteria can hear.

One girl apparently the one who set up the camera, stormed out and stopped SISTAR on their tracks.

Afraid what might happen next, Jay and the gangs including KARA approached them.

"YAh, you discovered our gadgets. Give it back." 

"What? WHat gadget?" SISTAR looked at them blankly.

"Yeobo, stop it. They're idols. You can't afford to hurt them." The boyfriend said to the two girls. But the two girls clearly igmnoring their boyfriends.

 

"I was right afterall." Krystal thought.

 

One girl look like about to grab Bora's hair and starts a fight.

"Hey.. STop it." J voiced from the crowd.

Mind your own business, J." the girl said.

"I will if you release the idols. And I have what you are looking for." 

Now the girl released their grab.

J showed them the memory USB she got from their camcorder.

"This is what you were looing for right?" J asked while swinging the memory card infront of them.

 

Flashback

Sunny: J, two girls installed something in the bathroom. Now Sistar is bathing.

J: Heh? man, they wanna make byun movies or what? haiz.. let's go..

AFter the two girls snuck out, J and Sunny took out the memory card from the camcoders. 

"Just pretend you don't know anything when you girls faced the culprit." J said. SISTAR nodded.

 

 

And as planned, they bath as if nothing happened and when they were confronted by them, they act like they don't know a thing. WEll, in fact they don't know a thing since Jay only ordered and didn't explain anything. WEll, the two is watching the 'scene' but no one records it so still oni they see and no one else will.. 

"I don't know what grudge you have against them but if you don't like them, avoid or transfer school. DOn't do this nonsense. It might affect your future career." Jay warned. The two girls left in anger with their boyfriends begging behind them.

The crowd clapped.

"Come on. Lets' finish our lunch and get back to class." Jay said to the others + KARA.

Dasom saw her unnies looking at the team sadly as they wallked.

Then flashbac of the conversation of the others  in her mind "I wanna be friends with them too."

She sighed and decided to step up for her unnies. Her unnies are shocked seeing Dasom approaching them nervously.

"D-Dasom." Bora muttered.

"J-..." Dasom gulped. Jay looked bac and then smiled at Dasom in a friendly manner. Because of the friendly smile, Dasom gains up more courage.

"Can we join you guys if you don't mind?"

The other SISTAR member's eyes widened and shocked.

Jay looked at  the others. They all nodded including KARA.

JAy then looked back at SISTAR members and then smiled, "Sure, why not."

SISTAR cheered and hugged Dasom happily. SHe is always known as the quiet ones but now she helped her unnies.