The Exam

Rocky future

*dong deng deng dong* The school bell chime indicates it's 3PM.

"Mr.Kang, It's 3PM and your students are still not here." The principal tells Mr.Kang as soon as he checks his watch. But before Mr.Kang could reply to him, he sees Suzy running in the speed of light right behind the principal.

"They're here." Mr.Kang said as he points to his students who is running in the speed of light.

Just when they thought they're safe, they're wrong.

"STOP!!" The principal stopped them from entering the class.

"Wae?" Suzy asked innocently.

"All of you are late." Principal said sternly with a lil bit of victory feeling in him.

"We are only a few seconds late!!" J and the others protested.

"Few seconds is still consider as LATE!!!"

"YAH! Firstly, this was a last minute test and we dont even hav time to prepare for it and now we cant even sit for the test because we are few seconds late?!!!"

"Seconds? Now is already 3.15. You guys are 15 minutes late." The principal said as he points to the clock in the class. The others cant believe their ears.

"But that was becase we're talking to you!!!" Suzy protested.

"Late is Late. No excuses." The principal insisted. Then one of the female teacher who happen to be his daughter whispers something to him.

"Ok. All of you may take the test. But only if all scores A and above, all of you can stay in this school." The principal said.

"All of us scores A and above without preparation?!How can we...- (interupted)" J heard Suzy whispering to Jiyeon then she interupted the whisper.

"We can do it." J said confidently. Which resulting the others to stares at her with a 'are-you-insane look'

The principal smirks to J and said "If that's the case, prove it." with that last word, J entered the classroom with other following behind her.

--------------------------------------------*********************************_-------------------------------------________________----------------------------

"Here are your results." The principal said as he handed an envelope with results in it to Jiyeon. Jiyeon handed all out.

"DAEBAK~~!!" J said as she look at her result.

"jinjja??!!!" IU commented seeing her result and then ran over to the others to check their result.

"Jiyeonnie?" J asked which resulting some excited nods from Jiyeon.

Eunjung who was passing by saw the situation and joins them celebrating as well.

Right in the middle of the class is where Jiyeon,IU, Eunjung and J were hugging in a circle as a celebration that they scored A. But behind them in one corner is a girl who is shedding tears.

Some sobbing breaks the cheering of the A scorers. 

"Su-Suzy ah...." J said as she saw the crying Suzy.

"Aish... C'mon.. you dont have to cry like that.. happy tears are too much.." Eunjung teased. But she was quiet when she had Suzy's result in her hands.

"Yah, Suzy-ah.. Where are you going?!!" J shouted while trying to stop Suzy as she leaves the class but Suzy was way faster.

"What's her result?" IU asked. Eunjung handed the result notice to IU and J and Jiyeon look at it together. Shockingly she got the lowest scores.

"Is that even her score?" J asked.

"But that's impossible." IU commented.

So they sat down calmly discuss along with Eunjung even though Eunjung did not take the test as she is already in the Elite Class.

"So the conclusion is each of us are asked different questions. Jiyeon was asked about criminals, IU was asked about deaf singers, and I was asked about y concept.. " J concluded.

"I wonder what did they ask Suzy until she get this result." Jiyeon said.

"Me too." Eunjung said worriedly.

The principal made this one rule for today's "unprepared" exam. Which is: Either all gets A and enter the elite class, or all get out from Kirin.

==============================================================================================================