Foreign newcomer

Rocky future

Suzy ran out of the class without seeing her direction. She just had her head low wiping her tears that is overflowing. She didnt even bother to apologise after knocking on somebody even ut's just by accident. She just has one thought in her mind which is to run away from the school area as fast as possible.

"Oww!" the poor fella who got knocked and dropped her stuffs exclamined. Suzy was in her own world escaping so she didnt even hears it.

J who rushed out in order to stop Suzy going far stopped at her pace as she was out of breath running and screaming Suzy's name in the whole hallway. She just help the poor girl to collect her stuff.

"I apologise on her behalf. She just.... had a bad day." the girl did not say anything and just focusing on collecting her stuffs.

"J, leave Suzy alone. Just come back to class." Mr.Kang shouted from the 2nd floor window (the class window) J just signals an 'OK' sign.

After helping the poor girl collecting her stuff, J excused herself to go back to class.

 

=CLASS=

"Though Suzy failed, but I had another idea and hope it will work out with the teamwork of all of you." Mr. Kang said and then he turned bbehind to pull down a poster.

"Talents Of The Year??" J reads the poster title.

"Yeap, Talents of The Year. If you guys took down the championship, it will guarentee all of you to stay in Kirin in peace." Mr.Kang announced with a smile.

"But, with Suzy's mood like this.. will she even participate?" IU asked.

"That, depends on you." Mr.Kang answered as he points to J.

"Me? Why me?" J was shocked.

"You hav the pursuasive talent." Mr. Kang explained which resulting everyone nodding to it.

"Yeah, that last time was you who pursuaded Jiyeon to open up to us and it worked." IU said.

"That was just me being lucky. I just say what I had to." J tries all her best to denies it.

"Which happen to be logical and pursuasive." Jiyeon interupted.

"What?" J blurred at the sudden comment.

"Your theory is always right. That's why I listened to you. You are the pursuasive one and you are the right person to be injecting theories into others for success." Jiyeon added again which this words, finally made J waving white flag.

"Fine. I'll do it. If I can find her." J commented. Just then, the door opens and a girl in foreign school uniform in-sight. All attention diverted to her.

"Err... Hi. (English)" Mr. Kang greeted the girl and motion his hand for her to enter the class and meet the others.

"I forgot to tell you guys that today onwards you will have a new student here." Mr. Kang said.

"New student entering when we are about to get kicked out? fun." J said sarcastically.

"I am Krystal from San Francisco. Nice to meet you."  Krystal introduced herself.

KRYSTAL PROFILE

 

Known as: Krystal

Real Name: Jung Soo-Jung

Live in: San Francisco until accepted as a Kirin student

Languages: Korean (Conversational) and English

 

 

"Wow. San Frans. Cool" J commented in English bluntly.

"J, could you please introduce the school to Krystal after class?" Mr. Kang suggested.

"Okay. Not a problem." J nodded and agreed to the suggestion.

=AFTER CLASS=

"Where are we suppose to look for Suzy? She needs to know about a new hope to stay in Kirin." with that one question asked, everyone stopped their minds from thinking of going elseweher for fun or go home for relaxation. Instead now everyone is focusing on one question; WHERE WILL SUZY GO?!

"Ok. You guys list down the posible place she will go while I tour Krystal around the school." J said.

"WHAT? NO!!! You are the master mind how can u leave us like that?" Jiyeon exclaimed.

"Well, mission is a mission. I'll be back in half an hour. Promise." J said

"Why cant she go alone?"  Jiyeon pouted. Then J pulled her to a corner and whisper to her.

"Do you want her to get man-handled by those Elite Class students? 5 is just enough for the competition.See that: 5 in one team." J said as she points to the poster.

"Arasseo. Go ahead. Just be back in half an hour. I'll time it." Jiyeon said in defeat. J ruffles Jiyeon's hair with a smile and then turn to the newcomer.

"Let's go." J said and leads the way. All the way explaining every corner of the household like a tourist.

Finally they came to another side of the boarder; the Elite CLass.

"This, is the Elite Class where only certain students manage to join. Elite Class and our class doesnt really go well with one another so it's best to keep away from them. They're not exactly friendly like us and they are highly competitive. So when you meet one, be careful." J warned and Krystal just nods.

Elite Class is their last stop so they go back to the "thinking team" who is still brain-storming on where Suzy may be.

"Yah, you guys still brain-storming?" J said as she entered the class followed by Krystal.

"20minutes." Jiyeon suddenly said after she check her watch.

"what?"

"You're 10 minutes earlier than the promised time. Unnie, jjang." Jiyeon said and eye-smiled. Jiyeon has an extra chair prepared beside her reserved for her unnie. She even stick the word "RESERVED FOR J-UNNIE" behind the chair. J giggled as she sees that word.

"Ok. Where has you al thought of?" J asked as she takes the paper from the middle of the table. J's expression was like  =_=|||

"Empty paper for 20 minutes?" J finally commented. Jiyeon sensed the 'i am going to explode' tone from that comment.

"We are out of ideas, unnie~" Jiyeon said with aegyo. (Which is the ONLY thing that can extinguish J's anger.)

"Ok.Let's re-think. Just put yourselves in her shoes for a second. IF you fail an important exam, where or who will you go to?"

*ticks* *tock* *ticks**tock* *ticks**tock* *ticks**tock* *ticks* *tock* 

Clock ticks and time had passed. 3hours had passed and still came up with nothing. Not even the master mind.

"Let's take a cab and strive all around Seoul. That's the only thing we can do rather than just sit here and wait without a clue." IU said.

"Right. And do you have enough money for the cab fees for strolling all over Seoul? She could be anywhere." Krystal said.

"Who are you guys looking for?" a mysterious but familiar voice said. All attention diverted to the voice. It's none other than Suzy's childhood friend; Eunjung.

"Your childhood friend,Suzy. She ran out hours ago and had not returned.

"Have you tried calling her?" Eunjung asked. Just then a phone rang. Everyone follows the sound and it leads to Suzy's bag. IU take out the phone from the bag.

"She didnt bring her phone? Nice. Now we has no communication with her." J said in frustration.

"I think i know where she might be." Eunjung said that last sentence and exited the class in the speed of light. J followed behind her and the rest follows as well after packing Suzy's bag.

=Arrive at a... PLACE=

"Are you sure she'll be here?" IU asked.

"Yes, now come on!!" Eunjung said as she motion everyone to cross the street.

================================================================================

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!