Chapter 23

Rocky future

J and Jiyeon's mystery solved, and they even found the gumiho. Now their only focus is to wait for Sunny to gain back her powers by absorbing the moon power every night. The rounder the moon, the more the power.. Only that way, Sunny can go back to where she belong. But no one knows how long it'll take. 

KARA is practicing their latest comeback song in the studio. Of course the students are admiring it since it's LIVE!! 

"Wah, Nicole rap is always so awesome!!" one fanboy said.

"Goddess Gyuri so charisma..." A fangirl shrieked.

 

-J POV-

(*sighs* With them in here, looks like we'll not be having fun with music.)

I thought while witnessing KARA's practice.

"Unnie! You're here.. I've been looking all over for you." Jiyeon link her arms on mine pouting.

I smiled. "Let's go somewhere else." I said and we just left.

 

 

In the cafeteria with the rest....

I just silently drinking my hot chocolate while the others are just.... chatting about KARA coming here.

"Yah, with KARA in here, I think we're really getting competitions." Suzy said.

"I hope it won't be like Dream High 2 series. No way I'm competing with them." Sunny said while munching on her apple. She's getting used to the human life now.

"Don't remind me. I don't even want to compete with them." Jiyeon said

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

A year with KARA in Kirin and nothing happens.. Life goes as normal... Very normal to the point that no one believes. Well, the only thing NOT normal is Kirin keep receiving new students. Latest newbie: Bora, Soyou, Hyorin, Dasom...

Well they are no threat since we always see them bright and energetic...

They're at the field because Krystal's athlete side asked her to run the track. IU, Eunjung, Suzy, and J sitting on a bench watching Jiyeon and Krystal challenging each other on the track.

[I'm Nicole. Let's have lunch together...? ] [Nicole] > [J]

(Nicole? KARA's Nicole?? o_o? -J)

[I'm not sure if I'm free. When?] [J] > [Nicole]

[How bout now? You're in the field right? ^^ I'll meet you at the gate..] [Nicole] > [J]

J eyes widen upon reading the message... She  looks around.... Little did she knows, Nicole actually heard when J agreed to go to the field because Krystal asked to.

[Okay. On my way.] [J] > [Nicole]

J stands up from her seat.

"I'm gonna have lunch with a friend. You guys go ahead without me." With that J left.

J meets Nicole at the gate.

"Annyeong Nicole-sshi." J greeted politely.

"Come on." Nicole smiled and pulled J to a waffle cafe.

 

 

 

 

 

They sat in the cafe in the V.I.P area because of Nicole's identity.

Silence while eating is so not J's things...

"So erm..  what's with the sudden invite?" J started the conversation.

"I heard you're Kirin's famous student from USA. I just thought we could start making friends." Nicole said smilingly and take a bite of her waffle.

"Friends? You're in the upper class while my friends and I are in the lower class. Won't your members says anything?" J asked.

Nicole shook her head and said "Nope. They wants to make friends with everybody too.Friends are better than enemies,right."

"alright. Then, I'll start. My name is Park Jae Hee. My friends calls me J." J introduced herself.

"I'm Nicole Jung." But after that Nicole bursts out laughing at herself.

*****

"Yah, isnt that Nicole?" Seungyeon asked the others.

"Come on, let's spy on them" Jiyoung said. Same time when they want to enter the cafe, Jiyeon and the others was about to enter too.

"Yah, what are you guys doing here?" Jiyoung asked.

"I saw my friend in there of course." Jiyeon said and just enter. Krystal, Jiyeon, Suzy is sitting right behind Nicole while Gyuri, Seungyeon and Jiyoung sit opposite them keeping ther heads low and holding the menu infront of them.

"Hey, let's call your members out as well. This is a great place for the start of friendship." J suggests. nicole nods aggreeing with her.

"I'll call them." Nicole said and takes out her phone and dials the number.

"And I'll call mine too."

*up and up up.. up and up up... * (KARA's Pandora, Seungyeon RIngtone)

 Seungyeon shocked her phone rangs. All KARA members started to panic and Seungyeon picks up the call before they realise their presence.

*Jeon jeon jeollyudeugi momeul tago heulleo danyeo~ Gi gi gijeolhal deut aseuraseul jjiritjjirit~* (f(x) Electric Shock, Krystal's ringtone)

 

Everyone looked at her. Krystal is shocked also.

"H-Hello" Krystal answered.

J knows that ringtone. Nicole too knows Seungyeon's ringtone. The two secretly looked at the table infront of them while nicole turned back and saw her members.

"Krystal-ah, stop acting and come join us all of you." 

They awkwardly smiled and wave to Nicole and J. Then they joined ne another for lunch.
 
********
 
Been few days since the whole school seen KARA together with J, Jiyeon, IU, Suzy, Eunjung and Krystal.
 
Of course other than surprised it's like unbelievable. Some even rumored that KARA has bad intentions towards the low class or the low class wants to ride KARA's popularity. The main point is there were no social status differences even when they are in school.
 
Few days ago, Krystal, Jiyeon, J and Eunjung visits Nicole in the waiting room at a broadcast station because Hara and Nicole temporary MC for the day alongside with Bora but Bora was at the other room.. They were happily chatting with each other until it's MC time again.
 
There are alot of Campus Couple (CC) in Kirin. But now the girlfriends often got jealous because of their boyfriend fanboying KARA and SISTAR all the time. 
 
"I seriously hate them." a girl complained when seeing SISTAR posing for their fans brightly.
 
"I wish we could give them a lesson. URGH!" her friend said seeing her boyfriend busy taking pictures of Gyuri with drools all over.
 
Suddenly a smirk appeared on the 3rd girl. "I guess we could. And we wont get caught either."
 Her two friends looked at each other with the 'What is she up to' look.. both shake their heads in respond to each other.
 
Krystal who was behind a pole heard that but figure it was just temporary, she decided not to think about it.
 
******************
-Dance Studio-
 
"I want to make friends with others too." Bora whined.
 
"Me too." Dasom agrees with Bora. Well, It's been 3 weeks they're here.
 
"It's not easy you know. Our status is too different. They'll all see us differently." Hyorin said.
 
"But there is one group who doesn't care about status." Soyou said when looking out the window.
 
"Who?" Dasom asked curiously and they went look out the window and see KARA with J's gangs.
 
"Ah~ They're really cool. Only them not fangirling over us." Soyou said.
 
(I hope we'll get to be friends someday, KARA sunbae. -Bora)
=======
TBC
 
Mianhe for long hiatus.. :) I sort of forgot about this fic until i re-check all my fics again... ^^ Comments are most welcomed. :D