Krystal's Challenge

Rocky future

One morning Krystal went to school earlier than the others alone to practice for the competition. As she was walking along the corridoor, she sees everybody pointing to her. As if they are criticizing her for something.

Elite class CL 'accidentally' spills her drinks all over Krystal.

"Oops, Sorry." CL said cockily and walked away with her groupmates behind her, starring and glaring atKrystal as if sheis some kind of a hateflu terrorist or something.

"This is getting ridiculous. What have I done to be treated like this?" Krystal mumbles to herself while cleaning her uniform.

"Damn these stains are hard to come off.ARGHHHH!!!" Krystal yelled frustratedly.

Just then, Suzy came out from one of the washroom behind Krystal. She make her way to the sink beside Krystal to wash her hands.

"Who did this to you?" Suzy asked coldly.

"CL." Krystal answered.

"CL? Elite Class gangster leader Chaerin; that CL?" Suzy asked insurprise. Krystal just nods while still trying her best to clean her uniform. She doesnt want to make this small matter into a Kirin World War between Elite Class and Preparetory class.

"Do not tell anyone, arasseo? Especially J." Krystal warned her strictly. Suzy nodded in agreement. When that happened to her last year, she also did the same.; make sure no one else knows especially J who love justice.But now other than J, there is another person who love justice. That person is none other than Jiyeon.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

=CLASS=

"Krystal, why arent you wearing your uniform?" Mr.Kang asked.

"It's in the laundry shop. I havent took it back yet." Krystal lied. Krystal have a feeling that J is looking at her. But she didnt dare to make eye contact with J because with just eye contact, J is able to determine if that person is telling the truth or not.

"Eh? What is that?" Innocent IU suddenly pulled out Krystal's uniform from the owner's bag.

(!!! -Krystal)

"There are stains. Smells like coffee isnt it?" IU hands over the stained cloth to Jiyeon. Jiyeon smelt it and said;

"Cappucino."

"Cappucino? The only one who drinks cappucino is CL of the Elite Class isnt it?" J guessed. Krystal was taken aback as it wasthe truth.

"It was j-just an accident. I wasnt looking at where I was going so i bumped into her and her cappucino spills on me." Krystal stuttered in a speed of light.

Looking at the way Krystal clear things up, it's clear to J thatshe doesnt want to cause a bigger mess. So J decided to let it go as Krystal hoped for.

"If it's just an accident, then we just let it slide. But if she did it on purpose, she will pay." j said determinly.

Krystal thought that's the end. But in fact, it was just the beginning.

THE NEXT DAY

*DRRRRRRRR* (sound of sliding door opens)

"Oh my god, Kryssie!!!" J shrieked and ran over to Krystal from her seat.

"Who did this to you?" Jiyeon asked. Krystal just shook her head in response with her head hung low.

~Break~

Now the class only has Suzy and Krystal while the others wentto grab some food.

"it's CL isnt it?" Suzy asked.

"I dont know. It was dropped from above."  Krystal answered.

"How can some trash and rotten eggs drop from the sky?!" Suzy asked. At that time, J was outside of the class, eavesdropping.. Jiyeon patted on her shoulder, J put her index finger infront of her lips signaling the others to be quiet. So end up all of them eavesdropping for clues.

"Trash and...-" IU said in whispers

"......rotten eggs?" Jiyeon continued in whispers.

"I told you I dont know."Krystal answered coldly.

"Have you fought with anyone?" Suzy asked.

"No. I dont and wont simply pick a fight around the school." Krystal said coldly trying to figure out what's wrong suddenly for this obnoxious treatment.

 "Why dont we discuss with the others about this? More minds the better." Suzy suggest.

"By others you mean J and Jiyeon? When they find out about this, they'll barge into the Elite Class and grab CL out from the class." 

"What if I dont?" J said while entering the class the other 2 beside her side by side.

"If I dont, will you discuss with us what's going on?" J asked Krystal.

After a long deep thought, finally she decided to tell.

"Fine. ONLY if you three promise not to make a move on CL. Because the rotten egg and trash this morning I dont know if it's her." Krystal warned sternly.

"Arasseo." IU,J,Jiyeon said at the same time.

Then it begans, right in the middle of the class is a pack of detective and one victim trying to figure out something.

J: ........................

Jiyeon: .....................

IU: ...........................

Suzy: ............................

Krystal: ...........................

Conclusion:mind blank. =_____________=||||||

 

"yah, is it possible the sudden change of treatment is because of this?" IU shows her laptop to J. It's an article about SMTOWN family.

 

Two sisters in the same industry and agency

        

The sisters in SMTOWN family. Krystal Jung (Left}, Jessica Jung (Right). They are the only sisters in SMTOWN. Jessica debuted as a member of SNSD few year ago, and now her sister; Krystal is about to debut in another girl grpup under the same agency. Jessica is famous for her sweet voice and her icy image while Krystal also seem to posses the same icyness of her sister. We hope for the best of these two siblings in the industry.  

       

"You have got to be kidding me. Krystal, is this true?" J passed Krystal the laptop to show her the article.

"Seriously, they made it into an article?!" Krystal said in disbelief.

"So I guess is true. Care to explain what all this is about?" Suzy asked feeling abit envious that Krystal alread has an agency to debute in. Not just agency; but even a group who is already preparing for debute.

"A head-start, I want to enter that company and debute with my own ability. I doesnt want any words that says I enter the company because of my sister. That's why I came here to proof myself."

"Thenwhy didnt you tell us?" J asked.

"Because if anyone knows i am already a trainee in the same company as my sister; THAT is what they're gonna think." Krystal explained and emphasis on the word 'that'.

"Arasseo. But this, you're telling the wrong person. You should tell them, as we wont do those things to you." Jiyeonsaid and before anyone can do anything, Jiyeon dragged Krystal to the stage at the cafeteria. Jiyeon then takes a chair, and sets off the fire alarm. 

The students came rushing down to the stage where Krystal is standing.Having some food in their hands preparing to launch at Krystal.

"Before anyone do anything, please listen to her." Jiyeon said and then she passed the mic to Krystal. Then, Jiyeon moved closer to Krystal and whispered to her; "Tell your lungs out.You only has this ONE chance. What you'e said to us awhile ago, repeat here to them." then Jiyeon leaves the stage.

"I believe all of you has read the article. Yes, I am Jessica's sister. There is in fact a reason why I am here." Krystal started. Everyone with some 'weapons' puts down their hands which were prepared to launch a thing or two at Krystal.

"I doesnt want others to think that I enter the agency and debuted is because of my sister. I want to be recognised for my own talent. I am here to proof myself." Krystal continued. Just then, J ran up to the stage followed by the others. J grabbed the mic.

"So, what's your call? Are you still gonna throw some things to her?" J said through the mic. The crowd was silent. Heads hung low.

''just how are you gonna proof yourself?" a voice came from the most back of the crowd. Then slowly visible a girl and her 3mates makes their way through the crowd.

"CL-sshi, dont you think you owe Krystal an apology for spilling cappucino on her?" J said cockily. Krystal was pulling J's sleeve to ask her to stop but J just shrug it off.

"If she can proof herself, I will apologise on my knees. How bout that?" CL challenged. Krystal was shocked at the sudden challenge.

"Alright. She will proof herself in the 'Talent of The Year' contest." J said.

"yah~ I dont know if I can do it. (English)" Krystal whispered to J. J puts down the mic and whispered back to Krystal in English.

"Follow your instinct. I know you can do it. Believe in yourself"