Trouble Maker

Rocky future

It's the day of the competition. They performed as they've practiced. But their rival is just too strong. Justthen, J decidedto do something no one ever expect.

 

"K-Kiss scene? Are you insane?" Suzy yelled after hearing the suggestion. (typically she didnt realise it but she blushed. xD

"LIKE you have a better plan. It's our last chance. They have won us. We need to secure a win too." J said emphasizing on the 1st word.

"Saem, what's ur idea?" Jiyeon said. (Jebal.. Dont allow it... -Jiyeon)

"Just do it." Mr.kang said and everyone's jaw draws agape.

WIth their teacher's permission they did it. Just like that. A fast kiss scene. The audience viewed with th aww expression. Jiyeon looking atit behind the stage was clenching her fist and biting her teeth like a dinosaur.

"Ji-Jiyeonnie, are you--" IU tried to ask seeing this side of Jiyeon for the first time. But before she could finish her sentence, Jiyeon walked back to the waiting room stomping her feet.

Applause are heard. The judges are impressed by the brave steps. They've managed to tie it up. So the final winner will be determined by the last category, GROUP.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~An hour before the last competition~

Suzy and J happily entering the waiting room. Being her normal playful self, seeing Jiyeon munching away the chips let's J's playful instinct kicks in. BUT J didnt know that shed face a volcano.

J walked towards Jiyeon and grabbed the pack of chips and feed herself. Jiyeon stood up from her seat and shot a glare to J and then walked out of the room.

"Yah, what's wrong with Jiyeonnie?" Suzy asked seeing Jiyeon storming away.

"I think she's jealous." Krystal said bluntly.

"Jealous? of--?"

"The kiss scene ofcourse. What else?" Krystal said.

"Kiss scene? Impossible. She is my sister how could she--"

"U thought of her as your sister but what if she thought of you as something more than that?" Krystal said. J doesnt knows what to answer.

"Comes to think of it, when you two are performing, she was stomping her feet, clenching her fist and even biting her teeth and stormed back here." IU said. She thought no one could here her but Krystal and J did.

"You better go and take a look on Jiyeon. Or else we may lose this competition without battling." Krystal said.

J stormed out of the room to look for Jiyeon. She ran everywhere while calling hoping Jiyeon would answer. And texted hoping Jiyeon would reply. But there is none.

Then, J ran pass a garden, on a bench, she see a girl. That girl is Jiyeon.

=In the garden=

J sat beside Jiyeon and comforting her.

J: Jiyeonnie-ah, we have a competition in 45minutes. Why are you here?

jiyeon: (silent)

J: U know, the kiss-scene was fake.

Jiyeon: (looks at J) fake?

J: Obviously. Do you think I am that playful to simply smooch a girl in public? (it may sounds playful but it's sincere. To enlighten the mood)

Jiyeon: (smiles)

J: Good. Now come on, we gotta get back there and kick some . (winks)

Jiyeon : If the kiss is fake, how does it seems so real?

J: Lips to cheek..but the audience will see as if it's lips to lips. It's some sort of illusion by using the angles.. 

 

=Back at the waiting room=

"We made it in time." J said.

"Yea, but you only have a minute to catch your breath." IU said.

"You guys are up. Stand by" The PD said.

They formed a circle for the cheering. J has her hand in the middle of the circle, followed by Jiyeon and the others.

"This is our last hope. We MUST win this last category. We MUST get champion. HWAITING!!!" with the cheer, they ran up on stage.

They put on their best. Every drop of their sweat, every piece of their mind is to win.

"J, Jiyeon, Krystal. Our last hope. Please win." Suzy, IU and Mr.Kang prayed.

 

Jiyeon POV

 Feeling the flow of adrenaline. But then, something caught her attention. This is it. Wait, something isnt right. J-unnie. She looks hurt. what's wrong?

Krystal POV

Something is not right. Jiyeon is focusing on J. J looks like she is in pain. What is wrong?

J POV

 . Must be that I didnt eat the whole day. Gastric hurts. God, please, let me bare it for few seconds more. PLEASE~

 

MC: The winner is..........

"unnie, are you alright?" Jiyeon whispers to J. J just nods while holding her abdomen.

"Obviously you dont look fine." Krystal whispers.

MC: The winner is.........J Team!!!!! Congratulation.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

-HOME-

"Here, eat this." Krystal said as she feeds J some food.

"What the hell is this?"

"Bitter gourd. It's good for health." Krystal said and scoop another spoon.

"Right. Cucumber is good for health too, why dont you eat it?" Krystal's face changed when she heard the word cucumber.

"I hate cucumbers." Krystal said.

"you hate cucumbers, I hate bitter stuffs. Now get that thing away from me before i feed you cucumbers." J threatened.

"Unnie, eat this." Jiyeon said while feeding some cheese bread into J's mouth.

"This is nice. " J said while eating happily.

That night, everyone was fast asleep after a tough battle and days of hard practice.

"Rub the trophy like a genie lamp. You will find something that you seek. You are the chosen ones."

A voice is heard. J walked out to the living room. She was shock to see Jiyeon, Krystal, Suzy and even IU there.

"Hey, why are you guy not sleeping?" J asked.

"We had a weird dream awhile ago." IU said.

"Let me guess: a voice asking you to rub the trophy like a genie lamp in Aladdin?" J asked.

"Unnie daebak. How did you know?" Jiyeon asked.

"Well, I dreamt of that too."

Jiyeon brings the trophy they've won from the competition. Everyone have their chins on the table and stares at the trophy.

After hours of thinking, they decided to do as the voice said.

"Let's do it together." Krystal said. The others nods in agreement. When they rub, the trophy started to glow. Then, something appeared from the trophy.

Their expression is like ----> OAO WOW!!

================================================================================

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!

Comments please~~~