A D-Dragon??!! This is NOT 22nd Century!!

Rocky future

YOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! It's Lunar New YEar/ Chinese New Year (at my place).. Wish the year of Dragon brings good luck to all my subscribers. :) And today is my Birthday as well... XD So sepcial update for all.. XD enjoy. I see new subscriber. Thanks. :) and do comment.. :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ouch. My head. What happened..." Jiyeon woked up and finds herself in a place she haventseen before.

"This dont look pleasant." J commented.

"J-unnie~are you alright?" Jiyeon asked worriedly.

" Nae. I am fine. Dont worry." 

After everyone gathered and making sure no one is hurt, they explored the place.

"Seriously, where the hell are we?" Krystal asked in English.

"As if we know. That's why we are exploring." J replied back in English.

They continue to wander around blindly to deep in the forest.

"I see something." IU noted as she points to a chamber. There are four bridges that leads to the chamber but the chamber is the only thing in the middle of the pond..

"Unnie, it looks spooky." Jiyeon said as she hides behind J like a kid hiding behind her mum.

"It's alright. We'll stay here for the night. It's getting dark anyway." J suggested.

"Here? You've gotta be kidding me." Krystal muttered.

"Unless you see a better place here or u want to get risk being eaten by animals, go ahead." J said sarcastically.

"W-Wild animals?" Krystal stuttered. Before she know it, she is left alone on the bridge. The other had already went into the chamber for shelter and the rain started to pour. She heard some bats and other wild animals calling, she was so scared and made a run towards the chamber. She tried to enter but it's locked. So she bangs the door hard.

"YAH!! OPEN THE DOOR!! LET ME IN!!!" Krystal yelled while banging the door.

Suddenly, a huge gigantic dragon appeared from the water.

Jiyeon POV

YAH!! OPEN THE DOOR!! LET ME IN!!

*rubbing my eyes sleepily*

Suddenly sees a gigantic shadow.

"Unnie, unnie.. Wake up." I waked J unnie who was sleeping soundly beside me.

"Wae?Nightmares?" J unnie asked me sleepily I just shook  my head.

"Anniyo. Ithink Krystal is in danger. Look." I said as i point to the direction.

"Wake the others. This is NOT normal." J unnie gave me the order. I did as she said. Then all of us opened the door main reason was to rescue Krystal.

-End of Jiyeon POV-

"WHat the hell is that thing?" J shrieked while making her way out from the chamber. Her eyes did not even leave that humongous thing.

"I am a water dragon." the dragon said.

"Hey! watch where you're going." Krystal said as J bang her accidentally.

"Sorry." J apologised.

"All of you are the chosen ones." the Dragon started.

"I have been waiting for all of you. I know what are you looking for. A mystic creature am I right?" the Dragon continued.

"Are you the mystic creature thet we are looking for?" IU asked.

"I am not. The mystic creature that you are looking for look like a normal human." 

"Mystic creature who look like a normal human?" Krystal questioned.

"Suzy, anything rings a bell? U lived here all ur life. You should have heard legends." J asked. Jiyeon was thinking hard. That clue does rings a bell to her.

"Gumiho." Jiyeon suddenly said.

"what's a Gumiho?" Krystal asked.

"Gumiho is a nine-tailed fox who can look like a human when they are in disguise to live among humans." Dragon answered.

"So, lets get this Gumiho and get out of here." Suzy said.

"Gumiho is in the chamber. And she only will communicate with the one she likes. Even all of you are the chosen ones, but only the one who she trust can call her out." Dragon explained.

"I know is hard to get food for now so i'll give each of you an equal piece of meat. Just call her out how you want because Gumiho acts by instinct and choose by sincerity of a person. Good luck." Dragon last words and sink back into the pond. 

So with meat in their hands, they went into the chamber and try their best to call Gumiho.

Calling for hours and nothing at all.

"Not as easy as I thought." Jiyeon commented.

"Be patience Jiyeonnie. She will come out. Just the matter of time." J pursuaded.

They were in the midst of giving up. Just then a full moonlight shines through the door and hitted on a small ball on the table.

A nine-tailed fox appeared from the ball went around them sniffing away,choosing her new owner.

==============================================================================================

To Be Continued

A/N: sorry for the Typos.. typing in the dark.. XD

Btw, the small ball i mentioned was inspired by Pokeball.. It's small but spacious for the pokemons andrestores health and energy too. so yeah... It's a MUST.

Happy Chinese New Year/Happy Holidays/ Happy Lunar New Year. :)

P/S: (pictures on gumiho)

The Gumiho in my story:

This is the original look of the Gumiho.

But soon Gumiho will get a Pet-version to live in the 22nd century. Cute isnt it? XD