Time is reduced

Rocky future

A week has passed and the man didnt call anymore. Though occasionally will send text messages with secret codes that only J can unerstand the messages.

The morning was not exactly different. Just adding a little bit of worriness. After the competition ends, she must give whatever to HIM.

 

*FLASHBACK*

Mission: Sneak into the casino and get inner report on their activities of their funding.

She sneaked into the casino with her own way and successfully meets the financial manager. A month after working as a waitress, she has been promoted to a higher rank; Financial assistant manager. One day, she was lucky to that her manager left his phone on the desk while he went to solve some problems with guests in the play-table. She swiftly copied the numbers into his phone and make a sync between the two phones. And when she heard footsteps, she swiftly placed a 'spy-bug' one under the table and one at the speaker of the phone. the spy-bug will send all datas to the that guy and the other agents will record everything. When the proof is enough, they'll send the proof to the police HeadQuarters and bust those criminals.

"Well done. It only took you a months plus to successfully did this mission." HE praised.

"That's because Ahjusshi trained me well." she answered.

*End of flashback*

 

"YAH, UNNIE!!!" suddenly she heard a voice shouting at her.

"Wae?" J asked after coming back to reality.

(Seriously, why me? -J)

"Why are you ignoring me?" Jiyeon pouts.

"Yah, when will I ever ignore you? I was just.... spacing out."

"Are you sick? What's wrong with you these days?" Suzy asked as she heard the conversation between Jiyeon and J.

"Anniya. I am fine. " J fake a smile to assure the others. But in fact, she is worried. Ever since she received that call from him, she was never once feeling comfortable around the others. Mind-cursing herself all the time.

(Maybe they're more or less the same age as me, that's why I cant bare to do it. -J)

"YAH, WHY ARENT YOU GUYS PRACTICING?" Mr.Yang came in yelling at the students.

"What? We have a month it's enough for us to rest atleast today." Suzy said.

"That was before. But due to some reasons the competition is brought forward. The competition is in the next two week." mr. Yang said.

"Next two weeks? Are they crazy? How are we suppose to do for next two week? They said a months." J asked in shocked.

"Well, the organiser needs the place for something else on the same day so they decided to forward the competition. Stop the chats, start practicing.!!"

"Which means I have 2 weeks left with them." J mumbles to herself. 

 

=Practice Room=

(That's it. Practice comes first. Focus on practice. -J)

With that final thought, J started practicing with the others. 

After 5 hours of practice, they took a break. 

"wow.. the sushi is awesome.. I didnt know you can cook." J remarked.

"Sushi is what I do best." Suzy said.

Their break wasnt peaceful for long. 

 

=Ground floor=

"WHERE IS JIYEON!!!!!" a man shouted.

The students are all surrounding that man and his fellow mens. Jiyeon made her way through the crowd. Though J tried to stop her by holding on to her wrist, she shrugged it off.

"What business do you have with me? Besides, do I even know you?" Jiyeon asked in the gansterisme manner.

"Does the name Shindong ring a bell to you?" The man asked while lighting his cigarette. Jiyeon is shocked hearing that name.

"M-My father." Jiyeon mumbled. 

"You do remember afterall, huh." that man continues to talk like there is no tomorrow. J manage to take a glance of the guy. She recognise a few mens. But the leader, is someone he has never seen before.

"Give me my stuff or else I'll burn down this building into ashes." That man suddenly aid in a serious tone while holding Jiyeon's collar. Jiyeon is choking by that action as that man is hell strong and Jiyeon's toe is no longer on the ground.

 

-------------------------------------_____________________------------------------------____________________________

~~~TO BE CONTINUED~~~

A/N: Comments appreciated.!! :)