"I Have A Dream, I believe in that dream"

Rocky future

= 3 hour later =

Rain started to pour heavily.

"I'll go and get Jiyeon." Eunjung as she stood up and make her way to the garden.

Shockingly, Jiyeon isnt there. Eunjung urgently runs back to the room to make that important announcement.

"Call Jiyeon. ." Suzy suggests.

"Dont need to. Her phone is here." IU said as she took Jiyeon's phone from the bed and show it  to the others. Justwhen they feel like they lost hope, the bedroom door opens.

"Ji-Jiyeon?" J said as she stood still like a tree when she sees Jiyeon wet from top to toe and... bleeding. The others who saw Jiyeon in that state is shocked as well.

Treating the wounds on each part of the body like any caring sister would do, J carefully puts on medicines onto thewounds after disinfecting it. In some parts that J attended to Jiyeon squinted silently because of the pain. But J knows Jiyeon really well so she tend to check her expressions when a wound is attended and medicines is applied to the wound hence, she know when is Jiyeon in pain because of the wounded parts.

"Goodness Jiyeon, what did you do in 3 hours to result this?" J finally voiced out what's in her mind but Jiyeon just kept quiet. IU, Suzy, Eunjung and Mr.Kang eye-ing each other wondering what the heck is wrong with this kid.

"She is always quiet, asked her about her family and she'll run away, return after 3 hours with wounds all over??" these thoughts running in their minds of four. Finally Suzy pulled J out to the garden to ask that question leaving Eunjung to treat the wounds.

"Yah, is there anything about her that you didnt tell us?"

"Huh? what?" J asked confused with what Suzy meant.

"when did you two meet?" Suzy asked again.

".... The first time was the first day school reopens and she was standing behind the class." J answered as the flashback in her mind played.

"Since you are the closest with her, did she tell you anything? Anything at all?" Suzy asks again.

"No.. what you know is what I knew.. No one know about her past so that's why I asked but she ran out. You saw that." J said as Suzy nodded in every word J said. It's true J didnt know anything. Worst of worst nobody has the record at all. They just know that Jiyeon is a loner, all alone and nothing else.

After thinking for few minutes, they decided not to force the story out. So they enter the living room again. Only sighs can be heard in the living room as Eunjung still treating the wounds. Mr.Kang did suggest to take Jiyeon to the hospital but she rejected so they'll be the doctors and nurses themselves.

After an hour of wound-treating, Jiyeon takes a bath to clean herself up. 

 

"This is the first time someone treated me nice and sincere,"

 

 

"The first time someone really cares about me for who I am."

 

 

 

"The first time I have so many friends worrying about me."

 

 

 

 

"And also............"

 

 

"The first time I felt the warmth of .................A family......"

 

Jiyeon cried at her own thought.  She can feel that her mind is really about to explode. 

 

After she is done crying and cleaning herself, she dried her bodywith the towel and wear a simple t-shirt and hot pants.

 

"Jiyeon, are you alright now?" J ask as she went over to Jiyeon and took the towel from Jiyeon's shoulder and start drying Jiyeon's hair with the towel.

Jiyeon felt weird as this is the first time someone dries her hair for her. Usually she only sees it on TV when a mother dries her daughter's hair.

Enjoying the feeling of being pampered by J, suddenly she made a decision.

"Unnie,call the others in. Let's have a talk. Jiyeon suddenly said which brings shock to J and the others.

"Are you sure you want to talk about this?" J asked her and Jiyeon nods.

"Ok, if you say so."J leaves the towel covering Jiyeon's head as she make her way to the door to make the announcement.

"GUYS, 5 MINUTES TALK!!!! NOWW!!!!!!!" J shouted from the 2nd floor just right outside the bedroom to the living room on the 1st floor.

"Can I come?" Mr.Kang asked pointing to himself.

"Girls only." Suzy answered coldly and shortly. So Mr.Kang just leave the house and go for the Kirin teachers party.

"WhAT?? Now?? So sudden??" Everyone in the living room who heard the announcement is shocked. But ther feet as if has their own minds because before they know it, they're making their way to the room.

 

=5 Minutes Talk (2nd attempt)=

"Since we are talking about family, to be fair, let everyone talk about their family first before Jiyeon. Agree?" IU asked which the others nodded.

"My dad is a sailor. He left us to the sea for 5 years and have not came back. But oftenly we will receive letters from him when he is on any shore." Iu said

"My father owns a small sashimi restaurant in Busan and my mum owns a grocery store. I hadnt seen them for 5 months." Eunjung said when is her turn.

"My father is in overseas. His business collapsed 8 yearsago and he fled leaving me alone in my relatives' house. I was always the Cinderella in that household because I am always the one doing all the chores while the other older sisters takes all the credits.Until I came to Kirin for training and left that awful place." Suzy explained. J was nodding to all the stories told. The others are tearing up at the stories they told..Jiyeon? reactionless...

"hmm...me?" J asked bluntly as others looking at her.

"yeah. Your turn." Suzy said coldly as she wipes her tears.

"Ok. Well, I was abroad in New Zealand for nine years. FINISHED!!!~" J said.

"WHAT?"             "That simple??"               "No way"   the room is now filled with objections.

"What else you want me to say?" J asked in shocked.

"Parents, family, anything."

"Parents,..... I have no idea where they are. Family, all scattered all over the world, some inheaven and hell too. thats all." J said. The others are shocked.

"After  nine  years in New Zealand, this time I came back after graduating is to meet my family. But I have no idea where are they. The last thing I knewwas my parents going overseas for business trip and since then, I've never heard from the many more." J continued. "Ok.. NEXT!!!!~"

"I'm....... My father is a fraud-master." Jiyeon bravely stated the MAIN point of her whole story which shocked the others like lightning strike.

"My father was sentenced to death after being caught in action when I was 8." Jiyeon said emotionless hugging her knees close to her chest but her tears started flowing. J puts her arms around Jiyeon to console her as Jiyeon cries on her shoulder.

"Let's just leave them for awhile" IU suggested and others agreed. Other left the room leaving Jiyeon and J behind.

~~~~~SILENT~~~~~~~~~~SILENT~~~~~~~~~~SILENT~~~~~~~~~~SILENT~~~~~~~~~~

 

Only silent and sobs filled the room. Soon, Jiyeon fell asleep after crying for half an hour. Slowly putting her to bed and cover her with blanket and then made her way out from the room so that Jiyeon has the bed all to herself tonight.

"J-unnie." IU greeted as she saw J exiting the bedroom silently closing the door. J putted her index finger near her lifps to signal the others to be quiet.

J wnt down to the leaving room to join the others whe suddenly she saw smokes coming from the garden.

"Yah, is our garden on fire??" J said as she squinted her eyes to get a clearer vision. The others turned to look at the garden and they saw a man roasting sausages over the fire.

"Yah, let's go out and have a look." Eunjung suggested and they went out. Surprisingly that man is non other than Mr.Kang.

"Kang sem. Why are you roasting sausages here? Arent you suppose to be at Teacher's Party?" IU asked.

"I am. But it ended early so I thought of camping suddenly and decided to do it."Mr.Kang said and  his students shakes their heads in disbeliefs.

"Interested for camping tonight?" Mr.Kang offered which ofcourse the others are delighted as they see lots of food infront of them.

 

J POV

"Lets just let her have the bed for herself. Want expect that kind of story from her but.... that explains everything."

*flashback of the weak Jiyeon half an hour ago*

"She look so tough but actually she is just like glass. Glass looks as if it cant break but once dropped on the floor, it shatteres. Jiyeon too."

Jiyeon POV

"I once dream to experience a family warmth although I know is impossible."

"I gave up that dream before entering Kirin to start a new life."

"I never thought I'll get this many trustworthy and great friends."

"If this is a dream, I dont mind dreaming forever."

"Please, let our friendship lasts and never ends."

"Especially..... J-unnie"

============================================================================== 

A/N: Waited for long huh? Commentsare much appreciated. Suddenly had the idea of making Jiyeon suffer because of her story..=____= Sorry, was imagining too much...>.< I'm a Jiyeon-bias so yeah not trying to create any wars. Just want the story to be nice..>_<  

Comments so that I know what you think or expecting from this fic... ^-^