The Call

Rocky future

Krystal braven herself and speak through the mic

"Yes, I WILL prove myself in that competition."

"And what if you fail?" CL asked from below the stage.

"Then I'll..............--- Then you can do whatever you want to me for a week."

 

= On the way home=

"Yah, arent you gonna pick up?" Suzy asked.

"It's been ringing for awhile now. Answer it." Jiyeon said.

This one specific ringtone, J could identify the caller withouteven need to see the caller ID. And certainly,J knows what the caller wants.

Just when J is about to pick up, the phone stopped ringing. Then, a text message came in. J read it and looked everywhere.Observing each trees, each person near to them. Searching for binoculars or something suspicious.

"Unnie, what are you looking for?" Jiyeon asked as she herself looking around wondering what J is looking for.

"Anniyo. Nothing,really. Let's just go home." J lied and walked ahead of Suzy and Jiyeon.

=Night - In the bedroom=

J reads the text message that she received this afternoon while walking home.

"It's been awhile. Usually it only took you three months to finish this kind of job. Well, now it's been 8 months. I'll call you when you're safe to talk. ---Ahjusshi"

Just when she finished reading the text, the phone rings again. J picked it up as Suzy and Jiyeon prepares dinner in the kitchen.

"Yeobuseyo?"

"It's been awhile now. Where is the report?" the man in the other line asked.

"I am still working on it.. I need more time." J said.

"Time? we dont have time." 

"arasseo, i'll complete the mission as soon as possible.Atleast, until the competition ends." J said.

"what competition?"

"The Talent of The Year competition. I rreally want to participate it. Andthose kids really have the potential to shine." J said.

"Fine. ONE MONTH it is. After one month, I still didnt receivewhat I should, I'll tear down that building myself." the ahjusshi shouted.

"Nae ahjusshi." J said and then the guy in the other line hung up.

After ending the call, J threw the phone on the bed. She then stares at the moon. 

"Dear Moon, please tell me what to do. If Kirin is torn down, where will the students go? I love being here with my friends. But at this time, HE has to call up and remind me about the mssion. Moon, please gie me a sign." (In English)

"Yah, why are you talking to the moon?" A familiar voice said while walking towards J.

"Nothing. Just missed my parents that's all." J lied. Fortunately for her, Jiyeon doesnt know english. So yea, its safe for now.

"I missed mine too." Jiyeon said as she started thinking of her parents.

"Whatever, dinner is ready. Let's Go." Jiyeon said as she shook her minds about her parents off.

Dinner was peaceful as usual.

"No matter what happens,we HAVE to win that competition." j said determinely.

"What's with the sudden determination?"

"So that we can prove to the Elite class" j lied. well actually not a full lie but the major reason to win is so that they have a place to continue their dreams when the school is torn down next month. IF its torn down.

"We will." Jiyeon said determinely. But suddenly has a thought so she breaks into aegyo.

"Unnie~"

"whats with the sudden aegyo?You want something dont you?" j said while looking at jiyeon suspiciously.

"If you win, I'll buy whatever you want for you. So save your wish till then." Jiyeon was happy with that answer.

(Seriously, how can i ever...-------ISH!!!!!! -J)

J was mind-cursing herself the whole night. Why must she be the 'chosen one'. And also wondering, what an ex-military soldier want to do by shutting down the Korea's number 1 pretigious school that debuted lots of talented person.