Sunny - part 2

Rocky future

J rushed and flips the blankets, search under the bed, in the cupboard, under the table. No sign of Sunny.

"Where the heck did she go?"

"Get ready, we have to search for her wherever she is." J ordered. The others nods and ran back to their rooms, clean themselves up in hurry and gathered in the living room.

"Yah, what is this?" Eunjung asked while pointing at the pink stains.

"Pink stain? Is it paint?" IU asked.

"Which fox would even know how to use paint?" Krystal teased.

"It's... blood." J said after she touched and smells the liquid scent.

"B-blood? You mean SUnny is hurt?" EUnjung asked.

"Guess so."

"No time to loose. We have to find her NOW"

Everyone scattered to all different directions looking for Sunny.

 

SUnny's POV

"I stay here to die alone should be fine. They wont even know anything and thought I left them." Sunny thought to herself in a dark place.

"Well well, look what we found. A weak nine-tail fox in the dark." A man said proudly.

"I was paid to look for you and kill you but i dont think It'll be this easy." The man smirked while playing a blade infront of SUnny's eyes

"Just kill me if you want. I am already out of energy to fight you." Sunny said weakly.

"YOU MAY BE OUT OF ENERGY, BUT WE WILL PROTECT YOU!!" A voice from the alley entrace shouted with full of determination.

With full speed, IU, EUnjung,J, Krystal charged with full force targetting the guy who is going to kill SUnny anytime.

"No body, messes with my team-mates." J stabbed the guy with full force to the heart.

Sunny smiled weakly before she passed out. Feeling proud to know them.

-End of Sunny's POV-

SUnny woke up on a bed, and her body was all treated. Bandages all over her.

"I am in heaven?" Sunny mumbles.

"If you are in heaven, we are angels then?" Krystal teased.

"krystal, my mistress." SUnny was about to get off bed to bow but Krystal stopped her.

"Just rest ok.It is an order."

"Yah, what were you thinking to just leave like this?" J asked while walking into the ward.

"I was just....I thought ...." Sunny cant think of a reason why she did it.

"Enough. No more next time, arasseo?!" J said sternly. Sunny shocked at the sudden sternness. Not just her, the others too. J was never stern like this.

SUnny just nods.

"WHere is this place?" Sunny asked.

"Hospital." IU said

"Mwo?!" Sunny was shocked.

"Hos-Pi-Tal. Where all sick or injured ppl will end up to." Krystal said.

"I cant be here!! Everyone will know I am NOT from here." SUnny said.

"About that, erm..." J hesitating to tell.

"What isit J? Something you knew that we dont?" Krystal asked curiously.

"I have telepathic discussion with Dragon, and he said that Sunny has used up her powers. She need to regenerate everynight to charge her powers to maximum again and use them." J explained.

"So?" Eunjung asked curiously.

"So, for now,.... Sunny is just like us. Her nine-tails wont appear anymore until her powers came back." J said.

"How am I gonna protect you guys without my powers?" Sunny asked feeling sad at the same time.

"Hey, we are the one on a mission to protect you.So you dont have to worry about us. " Krystal said.

"Krys is right.We'll just be extra careful form now on. And just in case of anything, I'll stay with Jiyeon in the hospital until she is discharged."

=Jiyeon's ward=

"Yah, Park Jiyeon!! why are you playing with a toy sword. You should just rest you know."

Jiyeon smirked. Suddenly, Jiyeon attacked J like a lamb-chop. Slicing and chopping J like making a chicken chop.

"Yah, that hurts. You should be discharged now you know." J teased.

Jiyeon stopped attacking and suddnely fell on the ground in a sitting position.

"Yah, what's wrong?" J got shocked and worried.

"I'm ......... hungry" Jiyeon said weakly.

"Aish, this kid is really....." J said in defeat.

"Nah. Doctor said you can eat anythng already so bought you some chicken chop." J said while carrying Jiyeon to her bed.

"Unnie, why did you come here so late?" Jiyeon asked.

"Because of Sunny." J said. But she was taken aback because Sunny said not to reveal anything to this kid.

"Sunny?" Jiyeon asked.

"Yeah, We saved Sunny from some hunters."

"Hunters? Hunters who  hunts Gumiho?" Jiyeon asked. Immediately J rushed to closed Jiyeon's mouth with her palm.

"Yah, becareful with the last word. Dont say it too much especially in public." J warned. Jiyeon nods saying she understand.

J removed her palm from covering Jiyeon's mouth and feed Jiyeon her food.

Jiyeon happily eats it like a kid.

"Yah, since when I became your nanny? Feed yourself." J said as she passed the fork to Jiyeon.

Jiyeon pouted and said in aegyo "I am too weak to eat by myself."

J narrowed her eyes. =.=

"Fine. I'll feed you." J said in defeat. It always happens. When Jiyeon shows her aegyo, J always failed.

"Yays!! Here, sit." Jiyeon tap on the side of her bed. J sat there and fed Jiyeon.

"So, how is Sunny now?" Jiyeon asked.

'She is being treated in this hospital. Dont worry."

"Treated? In this hospital? Wont the doctor discover strange skeletal system on Sunny?" Jiyeon asked while chomping her food like a Dino.

"Yah, eat slowly. No one is snatching it from you."  J said and then gave Jiyeon a cup of water.

"Nope. Sunny lost all her powers. Until she regenerates again, she is just a normal person like us." J explained.

"In the mean time, we will be extra careful. And we will protect each other. The others has one another, I will stay with you until you are discharged." J said.

Jiyeon showed her happiness with her eye-smiles.

=Sunny's Ward=

"Without powers I am useless." SUnny complained while looking at the moon.

"No you're not. You did well protecting all of us."

Sunny turned back to the voice and see who is it. It's Jiyeon.

"You've done a great job protecting us all, SUnny. That is what our minds and heart are saying." Jiyeon said while smiling. SUnny replied with a smile.