Sleeping pills

Seems So Real
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previously on Seems So Real

“Where the hell you come from!?” Sunny stands up in front of the door, ready to smack Taeyeon’s head.

“aaaaa…unnie, stop” she docked her head.

“I called Tiffany and she said she didn’t know where you are.” She was eyeing her up and down. Her eyes widened when she saw Taeyeon’s shirt. “Were you involved in fight again? Look at your back. Dirt all over.”

“No unnie. I went to the playground to play the swing and then I slipped”

“Went to playground? What are you? 5? Go take a shower. Wash your clothes.”

“Ne unnie”

 

*****

 

“Ahhh..Jessica. I miss her. How can I get to her now? Should I knock my head with something? But I promised Sica that I would not do something bad to meet her. I can’t sleep. Haishh. I’m thinking too much.” Taeyeon being toss and turn for 2 hours now. She was so excited to see her girlfriend. “Should I try cough syrup or something? That medicine always gets me drowsy. Can I get addicted to it? I can, right? But its only one time. Next time I’ll be more relaxed and I should be able to sleep in no time. Yeah” she got out of her bed and went downstairs. She opened the fridge and saw a bottle of red cough syrup. She took one teaspoon of the syrup and shove it down . “erghhhhh..” she grimaced and stuck her tongue out.

She went to bathroom to brush her teeth. Again. Then she prepared herself to sleep. “hmmm…I think its working. Ahhhhhh..”she yawned. “Sica, wait for me baby.” She closed her eyes and smile.

*****

“Where is she? It’s been 4 days. I miss my Taengoo.” Jessica was sitting under the tree of life. Tree of her tree house. “Why no one come here anymore? This never happen. Usually when someone leave, someone new will come. Strange. But…I have Taeyeon now. None of that matters. Taeyeon is much better than 100 of new people.” She was cutely talking to white fluffy thing on her hands. She petted it. “Why are you here Mr Rabbit? Do you passed out like Taeyeon too?” the rabbit blinked his eyes twice. “huh..really? You could remember it, don’t you?” once again he blinked twice. “lucky you. I’m the one who could never remember how I stuck in this place.”

A wind blows and a scream could be hear after that,”Aaaa…Sicaaaaaa”

“Taeyeon! Speak of the devil.” She putted the rabbit on the grass and stood up. “Where are you?” she shouted.

“Here!!”

“Where here!!?”

“Up hereee. Look up Sica! Help meeee!!”

Jessica looked up. She saw a branch was shaking. But she didn’t see Taeyeon. She went up to the tree house and search again. She saw Taeyeon’s two feet were dangling and hugging the trunk like her life depends on it. Well, it’s true her life depends on it.

“How you manage to get up there?”

“Really? You ask me that now? Help me Sicaaa.” She was begging Jessica with her eyes closed.

“Open your eyes pabo-yah.”

“I don’t want to. Last time I open my eyes; I fell off the cherry blossom tree.”

“Trust me. Just open your eyes. I miss you. I want to hug you and give your kisses as I promised.” She tried to you that tactic to encourage Taeyeon to open her eyes. Seems like it works.

Taeyeon open her eyes slowly. She hesitated to look down. Her hands were shaky. But she also missed Jessica. The reward was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter