The beginning of the dream

Seems So Real
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Couple months ago

Being one of the best students, Tiffany always being court by lots of student. Boys and girls. She is an idol. She got brain and looks. Anyone who doesn’t turn into puddle when she flashed her killer smile, must be in serious brain damage condition. Nickhun, her boyfriend, was a charming , handsome and smart boy. Together they look like Disney prince and princess. Little that she know, way before they became item, there was little incident happen between Nickhun and Taeyeon.

“Yo browless midget! A little bird told me you have crush on my girl.” Nickhun walked towards her, with his hands in his pockets. He brought two more of his friends, Taecyeon and Junho. Approaching step by step.

“Who is your girl? Tiffany ain’t anybody girl.” Taeyeon try to escape but it was too late. She already being cornered by those giants. She used her bag to cover her face, avoiding eyes contact.

“For someone who so small, I must say, I’m impressed. You sure have guts to talk back. Hm…I don’t know why Tiffany befriended with you.” Nickhun snatched her bag, eyeing her up and down. While his other friends stood behind him like an idiots, laughing at Taeyeon. “Listen carefully you ugly midget. I don’t want you near my girlfriend. Your ugliness is contagious. Tiffany might catch some of that”, he point his finger all over her face, “ and I, being a responsible boyfriend, must prevent that before it happen.” His face broke into a huge arrogant smile. He grabbed on Taeyeon’s collar, brought Taeyeon closer to his face by forced and said “remember my word or you’ll be in biggg trouble.” Then he shoved Taeyeon to the wall and walked away. The two dogs just followed  his trail.

“Auwww!!” her back crashed to the wall pretty hard. Although she was in pain, she couldn’t stand the idea of Tiffany being with that two faced jerk. He always showed his good side in front of other students, fooling everyone including Tiffany. Using all her strength, she stood up. She shouted at top of her lungs, “Tiffany will never be you girlfriend!! You good for nothing piece of junk!!”

Nickhun stopped his leg. He looked back at Taeyeon and laugh. “Poor you midget, Tiffany already took my invitation for a date tonight. I know she interested in me too. Let me give you a little sneak peek. I will confess to her today, with very romantic way possible, and she’ll agree. We have our first kiss and our first night…in a hotel. Hahahahahahahaha!! 

“You son of a !!!” she lurched forward and slapped him hard across his face makes him stumbled on his feet. Everyone was shocked by her action. Taeyeon was fuming. Never once in her life, lay her hand on people.

“How dare you!! What are you looking for?!! Finish her. Do want ever you want as long as this out of my sight,” he covered his burning cheek. Drop of blood can be seen in corner of his lips. 

Taecyeon and Junho immediately hold her arm, one of each side. “wait!” “I want her to taste her own medicine”. Nickhun barked. Taeyeon closed her eyes tightly waiting for the impact. Without mercy, he quickly throw a punch right on Taeyeon’s left cheek, sending her to the floor. A thud can be heard.

Taeyeon grunted. Her vision was blurry. Her head was killing her. Suddenly everything went black. She passed out.

“Taeyeon!!!”

Nickhun hear a familiar voice behind him. His face became pale. What I’m gonna do?? Out of nowhere he kicked Taecyeon’s stomach and throw a punch at Junho. Their eyes widen. “Go!! I don’t want to see your faces anymore

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter