Love Is The Easiest Thing To Lose

Seems So Real
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previously on Seems so Real

“There is something I want you to know. But it would be better if you meet her personally.” Krystal eyes started to get teary. Her shoulder slumped.

“Why? What happened to her? Is she okay? She is alive right?” Taeyeon heart pained when she saw Krystal face, she knew something is wrong. Something is not right.

“You will know. Tomorrow, I’ll wait for you in front of you school. Sone High School right? You know Yuri right? She is a new student there.”

“Yuri? Yeah..i know her. We are in the same class. How did you know her?”

“She is Jessica unnie’s fiancée”……

******

Taeyeon couldn’t sleep that night. Every word still ringing in her ears. As much as she wants to meet Jessica right now, the fact that Jessica is someone else’s makes her heart shattered. She could not blame Jessica for this. She can’t remember anything. Why she had to suffer like this? First Tiffany, now Jessica. Everything she loved, been taken one by one. Her parents, Tiffany, Jessica. What she did wrong in her previous life? Her tears falls on side of her face. She wants to scream, let the emotions out of her heart.

She took her pillow and put on her face to muffle her scream. “Arghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!”.  More and more tears falls.

Flashback.

“She is Jessica Unnie fiancée. My late father and Yuri’s father make a deal. Jessica unnie supposed to marry Yuri on her 21st birthday. That is our father last wish. Jessica unnie could not refused. Being a good daughter she is, she just agreed with it although she didn’t have any feeling towards Yuri unnie.”

“But deal is a deal right?” both of her hand balled into fist under the table. She took a deep breath and sighed. Her tears threaten to fall. Her vision became blurry.

“Sorry if I asked, did you have some sort of relationship with Jessica unnie?” Krystal could see the sadness appear on Taeyeon’s face when she said about Jessica’s fiancée.

“All the time we had spent together, made us grew some feeling with each other. At first, we tried to deny it, but we could not fight it.” Taeyeon started to sobbed. “She just too perfect you know. Her kindness, her beautiful face, her whined makes me falls deeper every seconds. I was so sure that we are meant for each other. I don’t care even she isn’t real or she just part of my dream. I love her as she is. When I know she exist here, in real world, God knows how happy I am. And now, I just don’t know.” She covered her soaked face with both of her hand.

“I’m sorry unnie.” Krystal stood up and walked to Taeyeon side and hugged her, “I know Jessica unnie loves you too.”

“She told you she loves me?” she returned the hug from someone she barely know. She needs someone now.

“Nope. I just know.”

End of flashback

Knock..knock…knock

“Taeyeon, are you okay?” Sunny asked from behind the bedroom door.

“Ehemm…Yeah..I’m okay unnie.” Taeyeon try to sounds normal but she failed.

“I know you’re not. Open this door. Let me in Taengoo,” Sunny still want to see Taeyeon. She knows Taeyeon more than anyone. She can’t lie to her.

Taeyeon walked slowly and open the door. Sunny saw her face. Puffy eyes, red nose. She followed Taeyeon to her bed and sit on it. She didn’t want to force Taeyeon to talk. Let Taeyeon decides if she is ready to tell her everything. Watching Taeyeon grows up, Taeyeon hardly speaks her heart out. She likes to keep it to herself. It pained her seeing Taeyeon silently cried like this.

“Taengoo, we only have each other in this world. I know what ever makes you cry, it is really hard for you. I just want you to know, I’ll always be with you. You are the only family I have. My only sister,” she took Taeyeon’s hands and put in her lap.

With that, Taeyeon couldn’t contained her feeling anymore. She put her head on Sunny’s lap and hugged her waist. She buried her face on Sunny stomach and cried all she wants.

Sunny could feel her shirt became damp with Taeyeon’s tears. She Taeyeon’s hair gently. This is second time she see Taeyeon act like this. Last time it was when their parents passed away. It broke Sunny’s heart.

“Unnie, am I worthless? Am I not deserved to love and to be loved?” Taeyeon talked while her face still on Sunny’s stomach.

“Taeyeon-ah, you are more than worth. You are precious. You deserved all the love in this world. But you have to think about this, love and happiness is what everyone craves in life, its ultimate goal.  If you have it, don’t neglect it or take it for granted as it’s the hardest thing to get, the easiest thing to lose but the best feeling ever. If you truly love someone and you know he or she loves you too, why can’t you be strong? It worth fighting for.”

“What if she already engaged with someone?” now Taeyeon cried died down. She looked up to Sunny and rubs her eyes.

“She huh? I knew it..hehehehe” she ruffled Taeyeon’s hair.

“Unnieeee..i’m serious,” she squirmed on Sunny lap.

“Aigoo.. Taeyeon-ah. Unless she is married, you still have a chance. She loves you did she?” Sunny asked.

“Yes”

“So go for it. Take your girl. What comes easy won’t last, what lasts won’t come easy.”

Taeyeon sat up stra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter