Cherry Blossom Tree

Seems So Real
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previously on Seems So Real

“You did it again Taetae-ah. Cute. So so cute.” She looks into Taeyeon’s brown orbs and cupped her face with both of her hands carefully and said “and yes. I like it so much. I like it, you being cute”. Then she kiss her forehead. “Now, shall we go to the coffee shop my cutie pie?”

“Yes pink monster.” Taeyeon blushed like hell.

******

“Taeyeon. Taengoo-yah. Come back please. I’m sorry. I love you.” The pain the she feels now is unbearable. “I can’t believe you are gone Taeyeon. You promised me to be all those thing and then you disappear” she cried out loudly. All her senses were distorted. Her vision was blurry from the tears. “I don’t want to live anymore. I’m tired. Please who ever hear me, take me away.”

******

“So how is it?” Taeyeon asked. She looked at Tiffany put spoon full of strawberry cake in .

“Mmmmmm…you’re right Taetae. It’s delicious!! Hmmm…this can be our next special place. Just you and me. And books. Hihihihihi” she closed her eyes to enhance her taste receptors by completely ignore other sensory.

“Books? You sure know how to ruin the moment, Fany-ah” Taeyeon giggles. Tiffany and books cannot be separated. She has a goal. She aims for Harvard Law. People said pink lovers have strong will and determination. Taeyeon didn’t denied it. “Tomorrow is Saturday. Would you like to have sleepover at my place, Fany?”

“I would love to but I can’t. I promise Nickhun to go out with him tomorrow. I cancelled our last outing because you were admitted. So I cannot cancel this one. Sorry. Maybe next time.”

“That .” Taeyeon mumbles.

“What was it are you saying? I can’t hear you”

“Why you choose him, out of hundreds of male students in our school? He is not the top of the cream student you know.” Her unsatisfied look was so obvious.

“Why do you hate him? He the one that saved you from Taecyeon and Junho. He brought flowers for you. He genuinely worried about you.” Tiffany could not stop praising him. “I really like him, Taeyeon. As my best friend, I need your blessing.” She reached Taeyeon’s hand on the table.

Worried about me my . “I cannot support you with him.” She retract her hand. “I know he is not a good guy. He has a bad intentions towards you.” she crossed her arms.

“Do you have any proof? He saved you. I saw it with my own eyes. You don’t even thanked him. Now you want to accuse him for something he is not. I can’t believe you, Taeyeon. ” She slumped her back on the café couch. “Are you jealous?”

“I’m not saying this because of jealousy. I’m saying this because it’s true.” She couldn’t believe Tiffany trust him more than her. She sighed and said “You know what, I don’t want to jeopardize our friendship because of him. It’s not worth it.” She sounds defeated. “If you happy, I’m happy. Just be careful around him. That’s all I want you to do. If he did something suspicious, just call the police or you can call me.”

“I will” Tiffany answered.

“I want to go somewhere else. You don’t need to go with me. I already paid all the bills. Remember, I’ve warned you. Bye” With that, she grabbed her bag and stormed off. That Nickhun should won award for best actor in the whole wide wor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter