New Look

Seems So Real
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previously on Seems so Real

At the end of the store, she saw a familiar figure, blonde hair, greeting new customers. But she could not see her face. She try to get closer and closer. As she get nearer to the girl, she felt nervous. “It can’t be her.”

“Sica?” she touched the girl shoulder, waiting nervously for the girl to turn around.

“Excuse me? Sorry?” the girl answered with thick English American accent.

*****

“Owh..sorry. I thought you were someone else.” Taeyeon bow a little and apologized. I knew she can’t be Jessica. She wanted to walk away when the girl suddenly called her,

“Excuse me miss,” the girl speaks in Korean.

Taeyeon stopped and turn her head, “Yes.” She said

“Hi. Correct me if I’m wrong. Did you just called me Sica?” the girl asked.

“Yeah..I’m sorry. You look so similar to her from your back. I thought you are my friend. But I doubt it because you are taller than her.” she smiled and scratched her back of her neck.

“How did you know Jessica unnie? She never told me she has a friend here.” The girl furrowed her eyebrows. She couldn’t believe what Taeyeon just told her.

“Jessica unnie? Is she your sister?!” Taeyeon widen her eyes.

“Yeah she is my sister. You didn’t answer my question, how do you know her?” the girl sends an icy glare at Taeyeon which is so familiar to her.

“Definitely a siblings. Burr,” she was shaking, feeling cold on her spine. “Hm..It’s kind of complicated. I met her couple of months ago”

“You seriously met her? I don’t care how ridiculous your story might sounds, I want to know every single details of it. Meet me here at 9 PM.” She sounds so serious.  Her expression change 360 degree. This is not the same girl who greet the customers few minutes ago.

“Sure. Can I asked you something? Is Jessica okay? I really want to meet her. Can I see her?” she happily asked. Who wouldn’t? Finally she will meet her one and only Jessica. Her angel. Her everything.

“Meet me here and I’ll decide whether you could meet her or not. I’m Krystal by the way.” She bow.

“My name is Taeyeon. Kim Taeyeon.” she smile. She always smile no matter how cold Krystal words sounds to her.

“Taeyeon?! The Taeyeon?! Oh..my god,” she covered , couldn’t believe what she just heard. “I’m dead serious. Meet me. Or I’ll hunt you”

“Geez..why so shocked? Of course I’ll meet you. Until then. Bye. Don’t forget to send my regards to Jessica, okay? I miss her so much. Byee.”

*****

“Hmmm…something isn’t right. Why my heart beats so fast?” she put her hands on her chest feeling the thumping heart. “Please Taengoo, be safe.”

*****

“Still in school I see.” A girl lay her back on door frame.

“Yeah..still have work to do.” Tiffany replied shortly without looking at the owner of the voice.

The girl walked to the other girl and took a seat beside her. She took a peek on the book and then look at Tiffany’s face.

“Please don’t look me like that. It’s disturbing, Yuri,” she put down her pen. “What do you want?”

“Nothing.” Yuri said.

“Why are you still here? I don’t see any book.”

“Just want to look around the school. Familiarizing the place.” She casually said. She looked around the class. The weather started to get chill and its getting dark. “I can feel you didn’t like me.”

“That’s not true. You are bold, don’t you,” she continues her homework.

“I believe in honesty. You can never get what you want unless you say what you want. What do you want, Tiffany?” she started to tap her foot under the table.

“I want you to shut up and leave me alone. I need to focus. Final is around the corner. You should start to study too.”

“Nahh. Even if I passed or failed, it doesn’t change anything. I still need to take over my father company. Even my suitor has been determined.” She took one of Tiffany’s pink pen in the case and start doing some pen tricks with her fingers. “Everything is pink. Pink freak.”

“You have problem with that?” she snatched her pen from Yuri and shoved it back in her pink pencil case. “So do you like him? Your suitor?” Tiffany sounds interested.

“Feisty. I like it. Yes…I love her. But she didn’t love me. She is amazing. She handles her late father company even she is just like us. A high school student. She has her own dream. Like you and Taeyeon, I’m her best friend. She said she can’t fall in love with me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter