The Awakening of Jessica Jung

Seems So Real
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previously on Seems So Real

“And you guys think Taeyeon and I won’t suffer again if I can’t remember her? Bulltt!!”

“That is what we called fate. That is other department authorities. A very secret one. We didn’t know that both of you would fall in love with each other. If it is your fate to end up with Taeyeon, no higher power can prevent that from happen. If it isn’t, well..”

Then the bus pass through the end of the tunnel. The light was so bright, it’s blinded Jessica eyes.

******

“Krystal-shi…Yuri-shi!!! Jessica…Jessica-shi..she…” Hara yelled outside of the dining room.

“What..what happen to her,” all three of them stand up at the same time.

“She awakes and she ask for you”

*****

Both Krystal and Yuri quickly ran to Jessica’s room while Taeyeon still rooted on her seat. She didn’t know what to do. In just half an hour, suddenly Jessica awakes. It is like dream comes true. Literally.

“Come on Taeyeon unnie, what are you waiting for,” Krystal said after she noticed Taeyeon wasn’t following them.

“O..okay. Alright,” Taeyeon slowly stood up and walked toward Krystal. Together, they enter the room nervously. Heart thumping so hard. “This is it. Stay cool. Don’t panic. Stay strong. Fighting!!!”

Jessica was lying on the bed. Her muscles atrophied because of no active muscles movement for a long period of time. Her energy was drained due to low calorie intake. All of that making her unable to get up or move so much. Her eyes wildly looking around her.

“Water…I need some water,” was killing her. It feels like Sahara desert.

Yuri took the glass on the night stand and pours some water that always beside the table. She gently lifts up Jessica’s neck to ease her to drink. Jessica sips a little and coughed. Everything was so difficult for her to do. “Where..am..I?” she asked with difficulties.

“You’re home Jessica. This is your house. Do you know who I am?” Yuri holds Jessica’s hand and talk to her slowly.

Jessica looked at Yuri and nodded. Yuri was so happy Jessica remembered her. “Jessica didn’t suffer from amnesia. Thank God,” Yuri said.

“Unnie,” Krystal sat on the bed beside Jessica. She kissed Jessica’s forehead and her eyes got watery. A happy tear fell on Jessica’s dry skin. “I miss you. I miss you so much.”

“I…miss…you…too..Soojung,” her hand tried to reach Krystal’s cheek. Krystal noticed that and she quickly caught her hand and lean towards her sister’s palm. She missed Jessica’s touch so much. Her one and only sister. The only family she has in this world. She lie beside the bed and hug her sister waist.

“Ehem..sorry to interrupt. But I think we should bring her to the hospital or at least call a doctor to check her condition,” a voice coming from the corner the bed suddenly fills the room.

“Yeah..we should do that. Jessica is too weak to move. Better if we call your family physician and let her decide whether she need to be hospitalized or not,” Yuri gave her suggestion. “Hara could you please call Dr. Hyori. Tell her Jessica awakes.”

“Yes ma’am,” Hara bow and left the room.

Jessica tried to keep her eyes open, she looked around the room and turned to Taeyeon. Taeyeon was sure Jessica recognized her but suddenly, her heart dropped painfully.

“Who are you?” Jessica said to Taeyeon. A question that makes Taeyeon’s heart broke into pieces.

Krystal and Yuri turned to Taeyeon at the same time. Both of them knew Taeyeon heart was breaking. Hurtful expression couldn’t go unnoticed but it quickly changed into painful smile.

“Hi, I’m Taeyeon,” she faked a smile to hide her true feeling.

“Hi..Tae..yeon. Do I know you?” Jessica was confused.

“Hurm…” Taeyeon didn’t know what to say. If she says that she is her girlfriend, Jessica might chased her out of the room. Let’s be honest, there is no logical explanation to that. “I..i..aaaa..i’m  your personal assistant.” That the only thing she could think right now.

“My…my..assistant?” Jessica had question look on her face when she turned to Krystal.

“Yeah. Yeah unnie. I hired her, hmm, 2 days ago. Hara is busy with this house chores and I need to be at the school and company most of the time. Yuri unnie too is busy. So I decided to hire Taeyeon to take care of you,” Krystal tried to sound as confident as she can to convince Jessica.

 

“What are you doing here Yuri? Aren’t you supposed to be in US now? Why you have same uniform as Taeyeon?” For someone who just woke up from long deep slumber, Jessica was sure very sharp with her surroundings. Which is a good sign of course.

 

“I came here after I got the news that you had been discharged from hospital. I want to be near you. Besides

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter