Pink Monster

Seems So Real
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previously on Seems So Real.

Jessica watched Taeyeon walked away. Every step breaks her heart. Every step makes her more aware she really love Taeyeon. She wants to confess her feeling.  She ran to catch Taeyeon but it was too late. She saw with her own eyes, something that she never ever see before. Taeyeon disappear into thin air. She was carried by the wind.

“Taeyeon! Taeyeonnnnnn!!!! Don’t leave me pleaseeee!! Taeyeonnnn!!”

*****

“Jessica..Jessica!”

“Taeyeon!! You’re awake!”

*********

Tiffany not wasting anytime, she pushed the call button to call the doctor.

“You finally awake. I’m scared to death. Don’t do this to me ever again, Taetae.” Tiffany had her arms wrapped tightly around Taeyeon’s shoulders. Her eyes welling with tears. Happy tears.

“Where…where am I?” Taeyeon said. Everything was blurry. She couldn’t recognized this place. “I can’t see anything. My throat is killing me. Can I have some water?”

“You scared the crap out of me, Taeyeon. Of course you cannot see anything pabo-yah, you are short sighted. Here your glasses.” Sunny pulled the chair and put it close to the bed as possible. Passing the glasses to Taeyeon. Single tear fell down her face. “You are in a hospital. You passed out after the boys at your school beat you up. Drink this.”

After gulping the whole glass of water, she remember what happen, “Ah..yes. Now I remember. That boy punched me right on my face. That Nic…”she couldn’t finish her word. “Good morning Miss Taeyeon. How do you feel?” the doctor entered the room interrupting Taeyeon. 

“Good. Just a little sore on my left cheek.” She said.

“Now follow my finger with your eyes without turning your head. Any headache? Nausea?” doctor asked. Taeyeon followed the instructions and answered, “Nope”

“Perfect.” He flashed both her eyes with tiny torchlight. He seems satisfied. “Mmm…hmm. Your pupils are equal, active and reactive. Tests that we’ve done yesterday were all negative. I think if everything is okay until afternoon, you can be discharged.” He smiled. Sunny thanked him and for certain reason, he blushed and gave Sunny his shy smile. Then he left the room.

“Uuuuuu…someone has tiny crush on youuuu.” Tiffany teased. Taeyeon noticed that too but she ignored it. Because there was something seems off. Something that bothers her. She wants to cry but she don’t know why. Her heart longing for someone.

*****

“Ahhhhh…I miss youuu my bed, I miss you my pillow, I miss you my drawer” she dramatically enter her room with her arms wide open. Sunny shakes her head with her sister behavior.

“Don’t be a drama queen, Taeyeon. You stayed in hospital for just two days not two years. Why don’t you take a shower and I’ll prepare dinner. It’d be ready by the time you’re done” Sunny said while put down Taeyeon’s bags.

Is it really only two days? I feel like I‘ve been passed out for months. Then she grabbed her shower gear and a plush towel and headed to the bathroom. She looked into the mirror. There was an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter