The Taeyeon

Seems So Real
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previously on Seems so Real

Their private moment was interrupted by sudden barge on the door, “So…you’re The Taeyeon.”

“Yuri, what are you doing here!?”

“I should ask you the same question. What are you doing in my fiancée’s room?”

****

“Pffttt..too many secret. That is not special authority. What if I choose neither? What will happen?” Jessica feels annoyed with all the secrets.

“You can’t. This world is built because of your soul existence. We are the soul transporter. It is time for you to go. This world would crumble once we left. If you choose to stay, your soul will never exist. Forever. Infinity. So..choose wisely Miss Jessica…”

****

“I…I….,” Taeyeon couldn’t find a word to say. She fidgeting on spot. Hands still holding Jessica’s.

“So..this is your girlfriend, huh. My fiancée is your girlfriend. What a small world,” she chuckled as she came closer to Taeyeon. “It is funny though, I’ve never seen you before until yesterday. How could you easily said that Jessica is your girlfriend?” she walked around them, her eyes never leave Taeyeon.

“I..i’ve told you she is not here. We’ve known each other for couples of week. And…and…we..”

“Stop it right there Taeyeon. Let me tell you something to make things clear. JESSICA HAS BEEN LIKE THAT FOR ONE FREAKING YEAR!! SHE NEVER GO OUT, SHE NEVER TALKS, AND SHE NEVER LEAVE THIS HOUSE!!” Yuri was shouting at top of her lungs. Yuri could not believe Taeyeon’s explanation. She herself was missing Jessica like crazy but Taeyeon easily said like they even had an interaction, like talks to each other.

“I’m telling the truth.” Taeyeon still looking down. She knows it was her fault but she could not explain herself. Her relationship with Jessica was beyond imagination. No one will understand. She also still can’t believe what is happening but it did happen.

“She is telling the truth Yuri unnie.” Another person came to the room. Krystal heard Yuri’s shout and came as fast as she can. She didn’t know how Yuri knew about this meeting. She blamed herself. She should tell Yuri before inviting Taeyeon here. Jessica is still her fiancée no matter what. “Yuri unni, I’m sorry. I should’ve told you. but I’m too excited because finally I found Taeyeon. I thought Jessica-unnie will be better if she meet Taeyeon unnie”

“For months I’ve been waiting for her. Patiently, hoping one day, she will smile at me like she used to. Waiting for her to give her icy cold stare at me every time I annoys her. Waiting to hear her whines. I even leaves my home to be here. You know what her 1st word came out from after so many months……” Yuri stopped. She rubs her face which soaked with tears, she looked at Jessica and said, “Her first word was…Taeyeon. Not me, not Krystal..it is you TEAYEON. A person no one in this house ever met.” Her heart ached.

“She..she said my name? what?” She looked at Krystal and Yuri back and forth.

Krsytal nodded her head and said, “Yes unnie. That is the only word came out. Although we find it strange, we were beyond happy that time. I think there is a chance Jessica unnie will be back with us. We did search for the person named Taeyeon. But it was impossible because there are millions of people with that name. Yesterday, when you came to our store, I was so sure it was you. I was right.”

Taeyeon stood up but her right hand never leave Jessica’s hand even for a second. She can’t let go of her. Not her intention but her body act its own. She watched Yuri stares mindlessly at their join hands. “Is it okay if I want to know what actually happen to Jessica?”

“We should go to another room to talk. Its already passed 4. Jessica unnie need a rest,” Krystal turns to Yuri and said “Perhaps you want to join us unnie. Taeyeon unnie can tell you the details, how they met.”

Yuri sighed and nod. She was itching to know.  “I’ll ask Hara to take her to the bed.”

Taeyeon quickly said, “Wait, may I? I want to do it,” she asked Yuri’s permission to lift Jessica and lay her on bed.

Yuri was hesitated at first but Krystal nodded at her and she allows Taeyeon to do it. “We will be at the dining room. You can ask Baekyeon to guide you.” then both Krystal and Yuri left the room.

 Taeyeon smiled. She looked at Jessica’s eyes and said, “Hey sleepy head, you should take a nap. Your most favourite activity in the dream and real world. Hehehehe.” She wheel down the wheelchair until it reached at side of the bed. She put her right arm under Jessica’s knees and other arm around Jessica’s body and she lifted her up. Her heart ached. Jessica is so light. She wants to cry again but she promised Jessica she will be strong. Slowly she put Jessica on her bed like she is the most fragile thing. She draped the blanket over her. She kissed her forehead. “Sleep baby. Wait for me, okay. We will meet tonight.” And then she kissed her chapped lips tenderly and gently, brushing her knuckles over her cheek. “I love you my angel.”

Jessica closed her eyes like she hears what Taeyeon just said, like she respond to her and then Taeyeon left the room to join Krystal and Yuri.

*****

 Jessica was thinking very hard. Not knowing the consequences of her decision making it harder to choose. She remember all of the theories Taeyeon mentioned before but it didn’t have any proof to support the theories except Taeyeon met Minguk who rode the bus couple of days before Taeyeon appear.

“Arghhh!!” she raking her hair.

Hyoyeon, Yoona and Seohyun were playing at the playground. Yoona was sliding on the slide. Hyoyean teased Seohyun by ridin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter