The Theories

Seems So Real
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Previously on Seems So Real

Without warning, Jessica pulled Taeyeon by back of her neck and kissed her lips. Jessica closed her eyes and smiled, putting everything they had into long passionate kiss. Taeyeon put her hands around Jessica tiny waist and give equal intensity kiss. Her first kiss.

Little did they know, all the flowers around them start to bloom including the cherry blossom tree above them, making the place colourful and their scents fill the ambiance. What a mysterious place.

 

*****

Two figures were lying on the grass, counting stars, whisper sweet nothing.  The blonde had her head on the brunette right arm, putting her face on the shoulder. Her arms securely wrapped around the other girl’s waist. Her eyes didn’t leave Taeyeon even a second, worried if Taeyeon will be taken by the wind again.

Taeyeon could feel the intensity of Jessica gazed without looking at her eyes. It kinda disturbing. In a good way of course. Its like Sica’s gazed when through her brain and send an impulse to her heart to pump the blood faster, making her face even redder. She could not contain her feeling anymore. She turned her body towards the blonde. She was met with deep brown eyes and big dazzling smile that only belongs to the one and only, Kim Taeyeon.  

“How could I be so lucky to have you in my embrace, Sica? Never would I have thought to own something that is so perfect as you.” Taeyeon put her left palm on Jessica’s cheek. Caress the side of her face like it is most precious possession.

“I’m the one who lucky to meet you and given the pleasure of loving you Taengoo. I never felt this way until I met you.” Jessica replied whilst breathing in Taeyeon’s scent. She loved the smell of roses

“I thought what I felt with Tiffany is love but I was wrong. Yes I did love her but not as much as I love you now. It sounds crazy considering we just declared our love but something about you that makes me couldn’t stop from falling in love with you deeper and deeper. I think we are meant to be together. We are match made in heaven” she stares into Jessica lovingly.

“When you said you were in love with your best friend, I tried to fight myself from falling in love with you. I tried to fight it, every fibre of me told that do not fall in love with you or I’ll be left broken hearted.” Tears slowly forming in her eyes “but I can’t do it anymore.” Now her voice gets shaky. “I can’t keep denying myself of you. I’m so in love with you to the point that I don’t know what to do with myself anymore. That is why I started to distant myself from you but I don’t regret it. If you haven’t gone, I would’ve never realised how stupid I am for not confessing my love.”

Taeyeon placed her hand at the back of Jessica’s neck and pulled her closer, placing a chaste kiss on her lips. “Sica, I love you too. Thank you for loving me. The imperfect me.” *kiss* “Thank you for having me in this place.” *kiss* Thank you for ignoring me.” *kiss*.

Jessica grinned and drew the girl back in for another kiss. Her tongue tracing along the brunette lips, asking permission for entrance. Taeyeon happily complied.

Few minute had passed. Jessica pulled away, resting her forehead against the brunette. Both of them laughed breathlessly.

*****

“Sica, I have another theories which I’ll prove it as a facts in 5 minutes.” Taeyeon said while sitting on a wooden chair inside J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter