New Student

Seems So Real
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previously on Seems So Real

"Good. But remember one thing, and one thing only." Temperature suddenly dropped few degree Celsius sending chills to Taeyeon spine. "You are mine. Only mine. I can feel you will be so gorgeous, boys and girls will swarming around you.” she give her deadly glare and continued, "If I know you cheated on me, I'll be your worst nightmare until you afraid to fall asleep ever again"

Taeyeon swears she saw a huge black cloud coming over. Like a storm about to happen. She quickly hug Jessica and said, "That thing will never ever happen. I gave my heart to you long time ago. My heart belongs to you. Only you. If someone ask me to be her or his girlfriend, I'll instantaneously reject them and said 'i'm Jessica’s property'. I'll even wear a ring with your name in it." Suddenly the black cloud disappeared and sun started to shines again. Taeyeon felt relieved. Her girlfriend is definitely has some powers. She reminds herself never makes Jessica jealous. Ever.

 

******

Present Time

Two figures walked hand in hand across the school hall. Some people admired them, some didn’t. The boy walked proudly as he scored the most gorgeous and famous girl in the school. The girl still feels awkward with this new attention. Hearts shattered into pieces when they know Nickhun and Tiffany became official. Nickhun didn’t felt slight ashamed when showing his affection towards Tiffany, she didn’t complain though. She likes it.

Taeyeon just watching them from afar. She knows she has to keep her eyes on Nickhun. She knew his intention. Watching her long time crush being lovey dovey with her enemy makes her stomach churned with hatred. Not that she felt jealous anymore but the fact Tiffany didn’t see what she sees. The true colour of Nickhun. While she being so focused on the newly couple, someone nudge her shoulder from behind.

“Stalker much?” the person said.

Taeyeon turn her head, “Huh..What? No I’m not.” She denied.

“You are soooo obvious. Jealousy showed all around your face. So tell me, which one you secretly admired. That plastic guy or that eye-smiling beautiful girl?” she asked. For someone who she newly met, she surely did talk a lot.

“Firstly, I’m not jealous. Second, I’m not secretly admired someone. That eye-smiling beautiful girl you talked about is my best friend.”  Taeyeon continued watching Nickhun and Tiffany took out their books from locker. Ignoring this person.

“Ah, so you are Taeyeon. Right? I’m Yuri. I’m a newly transferred student. Like 5 days ago,” she introduced herself, offer her right hand for handshake.

“How did you know my name? I never met you. By the way, nice meeting you.” She reached Yuri’s hand and shakes it.

“I met Tiffany on my first day here. She helped me a lot. She talked about you because I asked her who the empty seat in the class belongs to.”

“So we are in the same class. Cool. Hey…I know you. I saw you with Tiffany in the coffee shop. No wonder I never saw you.”

“You were there?” Yuri asked.

“I just passed by. That’s all. We need to go to class. It’s about to start,” she try to change the topic.

“Yeah, let’s go together.”

“Are you sure? You want to walk with me?” she starts to walk nevertheless.

“Why?” Yuri found Taeyeon’s question was strange.

“You know, other student didn’t like me. I’m invisible here. Me, nerd, stupid looking klutz. You look like a model. Athletic body. Perfect hair. ”

“Well, I’m not other student, plus, you didn’t look like that. I think you’re cute and cool. For you to protect your best friend from that Nickhun guy, obviously said you are kind hearted person. How do I know? It’s a secret. Hahahha. And thanks for the compliments. ” Yuri laughed.

By the time they finished the conversation, they already in the class. Taeyeon saw Nickhun waved good bye to Tiffany and she heard Nickhun said “see you at cafeteria” which Taeyeon felt little sad because she always spend her lunch time with Tiffany.

“Don’t worry dude, I’ll eat with you.” Yuri patted her from her back.

Taeyeon turned to Yuri and said,”You have super power didn’t you?” she put 2 fingers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter