Memories

Seems So Real
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previously on Seems So Real

“Hey Yuri”

Yuri turned to Jessica, “Yes Sica”

“Thanks a lot. For everything. I miss you though.”

Yuri smile. “I miss you too”

*****

By the time Taeyeon reached home, she felt so tired. Mentally. What happen for pass few months changed 360 degree in just few hours. “Is this real? Was I in a different kind of dream? If it is, please wake me up.”

She plopped into the bed. She rubbed her face and sighed. “What if Sica still there? What if my Sica is a different Jessica? Maybe she has a twin that she never met before? “ even she knew that will be only 10% chance her theory is right, she need to do that to calm herself.

Suddenly she stood up and said, “there is only one way the find out.” Quickly she ran to the meds cabinet and took the cough syrup and drink it. Without that, she will never able to sleep. That what she thought. She ran back to her bedroom, change into pyjamas and lay down her bed. She not even brush her teeth. Took her about 20 minutes to fall asleep.

*****

“Taeyeon!! Taeyeon!! Wake up!! you already late for school!!?” Sunny shouted and banged Taeyeon’s bedroom’s door.

“whaa..whatt?” she blurrily answer . She felt her eyelids so heavy this morning. She couldn’t even open her eyes.

“Do you want me to knock this door down and drag you out of the bed? I’ll give you 5 minutes. 5 minutes!”

“Okayyyy!!  Ahh..i felt so tired. Must be I drank cough syrup little bit too much.” Then reality hits her. “I didn’t have the dream. This didn’t happen before. So she is my Sica”. With heavy heart she opens her door and Sunny still there. “Unnie, can I skip school today. I have terrible migraine now,” she lied. She needs time. She does not want to see anyone. Especially Yuri.

Sunny looked at her. She noticed her eyes a bit swollen. She could feel something wasn’t right. She nodded, “Call Tiffany. Inform her. And have a rest. Take some meds in the cabinet. Wash your face. I can see those large drool marks all over your face. It’s disgusting.”

Taeyeon wipe her face and said thank you to Sunny. She went back to her room and took her cellphone.

“Hello, Fany-ah.”

“Oh..taetae. why are you calling me so early?”

“Just want to tell you, I’ll not go to school today. Feel a bit sick.”

“Really? Do you want me to come? What happen?” Tiffany sounds genuinely concern.

“Nah. I have some migraine. You don’t need to come. I’ll take some meds and sleep.”

“I’ll go to your house after school no matter you like it or not. Beside I’ll lend you my notes and brings you the homework.”

Being with Fany for years, she knew she couldn’t say no to this girl. “If that what you want,” Taeyeon sighed.

“Alright then. See ya. Have a good rest, okay?”

“Okay. Thanks Fany-ah. Bye.”

“Bye”

Taeyeon threw her phone on the bed and walked to the bathroom. After she freshens up a bit, she went to the kitchen to make some breakfast. She opens the fridge. She saw some tuna mayo and bacon so she decided to make some sandwich and bacon.  She sliced a cucumber into thin cut. Cucumber. Sica hates this thing. Even the smell makes her puke. She smile when she remember how she used to wake Jessica from her slumber by lying beside her after eating cucumber

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter