Choose Wisely

Seems So Real
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previously on Seems So Real

“Sica, please baby, I’m sorry. It is unfair for you. I understand if you cannot forgive me. I’m such a fool for taking you for granted. I should take Sunny unnie advice seriously. Indeed love is the easiest thing to lose but the best feeling ever. Please Jessica, I’m freezing here. Give me another chance to explain myself to you. 10 minutes is all I asked. If you didn’t satisfy with it, you can knock my head so I can wake up and out of here.” She was shaking, stuttering and about to pass out from cold.

******

“10 minutes or this piece of wood will knock your sense out of you” she moved aside to give Taeyeon way in.

“I…i…ii know I’ve made a miss…missstake. Brrrrr,” she tries to speak but she can’t. She was jumping up and down to warm up her body. She saw Jessica disappear into the bedroom and came out with fresh clothes and a thick blanket.

Although she hates Taeyeon to her guts, she couldn’t stand looking at Taeyeon freezing cold.

“Thank you Sica”

“Clock is ticking”

“Yeah..ok..right.” she took her clothes off and wears the new one quickly. She didn’t realize every movement she made being watched by Jessica. After she done, she looked at Jessica, she noticed Jessica’s face blushed. She thought Jessica was keeping her anger but actually it otherwise.

She wrapped the blanket around her and step closer to Jessica, “Sica, for 7 years, I only have Sunny unnie and Tiffany. For 7 years, these two people were the only person I turned to whenever I faced a problem. They have their own life. I have no one else. I thought I can win Tiffany’s heart, waiting for her, hoping someday she’ll love me back. I was so sure, she will. That is why I don’t care if I have to wait for years even. One day I realized what I felt with Tiffany was only sense of fear. Fear of losing the only person that always beside me. I tend to cling at her and don’t want to let go. Until you came into my life, my every night dream. You changed my perception about love. You taught me how to love.”

 Taeyeon took the piece of wood away, put it down and hold Jessica’s both hand. Still feeling guilty for making her lover cried, she looked down to their hands and continues, “I admit I have low self-esteem. For me to have you is something beyond wonderful. From minute I saw you, you magnetized me. Pulling me to you. I am lucky because you accept me and give me a chance to know how true love feels. But me in this world and real world is different. I cannot deny the feeling of insecurities seeping through my heart when I know your background and Yuri’s.”

Jessica sighed, “I don’t care about your background, Taeyeon. I mentioned to you, only pure hearted person manage to enter this world. You are here with me now and that’s more important than all the gold in the universe combined. I promise, for whatever will happen next, I’ll always be with you”

“Thank you Sica. I’m sorry for what I’ve done before. I will protect this relationship, you and our future. For whatever may come, my heart belongs to you and only you,” she wrapped her arms around Jessica’s waist, giving tender hug to her.

Jessica swiftly moved forward and kissed Taeyeon’s left cheek. “My heart belongs to you too. What ever happen tomorrow, please be strong Taengoo.” She rubs at spot she just kissed.

“I’ll be strong for you,” she inched closer and connects softly at the lips. Why I ever doubts Sica’s love? Stupid Kim Taeyeon. Dear god, please protect this girl. I love her so much. More than myself.

*****

Day after the storm was so much better. It was the worst fight they ever encounter but it makes their bond stronger than it ever be. Like a knot need a pull to tighten it up but not strong enough to break it.

That morning, as usual, Taeyeon woke up earlier than Jessica, arms draped over her waist. Waking up in someone arms, someone we love, was the best feeling ever. She could hear the steady breath, the warmth and the special scent that only Jessica has. She could never been happier than this. She inched closer to feel Jessica’s skin, stares into Jessica serene face. The face she will never be tired of.

Jessica could feel the body next to her wiggled and snuggled closer to her. Warm breath hits her face. She knows Taeyeon is staring at her. She slowly opened her eyes and smiled when the first thing she saw was two brown orbs, looking at her lovingly. She cupped Taeyeon’s face and give her morning kiss and said, “Morning my love.”

“Morning baby, sorry if I disturb you. You can go back to sleep.” She tightens her hug around Jessica’s waist.

“Yes, you are very disturbing but in good kind of way,” she giggles. “Taeyeon..”

“Hm..”

“Can you sing me a song? I really want to hear your singing voice.”

“Now? With my morning breathe? Weirdo..hahaha”

Jessica playfully smacked Taeyeon shoulder, “Taengoooo…pleaseeee. You made me cry yesterday.” she whined. She knows Taeyeon cannot resist her when she use that trick.

“Not fair. Okay. Ehemm..ehemmm..ehemmm.”

“What are you doing?”

“Warming up my throat. Aaaaaaaaaaaa!” and then she start,

“When your legs don't work like they used to before
And I can't sweep you off of your feet
Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love?
Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks?

“Wow..” Jessica fascinated by Taeyeon’s voice. She would never have thought Taeyeon has this melodious voice. One of a kind.

And, darling, I will be loving you 'til we're 70
And, baby, my heart could still fall as hard at 23
And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe just the touch of a hand
Well, me—I fall in love with you every single day
And I just wanna tell you I am

Taeyeon stood up from the bed, left forearm behind her back and stretched her right hand like inviting Jessica for a dance,


So, honey, now
Take me into your loving arms

Jessica giggled watching her cute and romantic girlfriend but then she reached Taeyeon hand, accepting the dance.


Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
Maybe we found love right where we are

Taeyeon starts leading the dance and pecked on Jessica lips,

When my hair's all but gone and my memory fades
And the crowds don't remember my name
When my hands don't play the strings the same way (mmm...)
I know you will still love me the same

'Cause, honey, your soul could never grow old, it's evergreen
And, baby, your smile's forever in my mind and memory

Taeyeon stares at Jessica’s teary eyes. She cupped her left cheek and smiled,


I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe it's all part of a plan
Well, I'll just keep on making the same mistakes
Hoping that you'll understand

That, baby, now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter