Don't Leave Me

Seems So Real
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previously on Seems So Real.

“She is a fighter (literally). She’ll awake.” He stood beside her, put his left arm around Tiffany’s shoulder and gave a gentle squeeze. “You don’t have to worry.”

“Yeah right, I hope you fall into coma or something. So I can have Tiffany with ease. Hohohohoho.” He mentally laughs at Taeyeon without realized he was smiling an evil smile. He didn’t notice that another pair of eye, staring at him, observing very movement he made.

********

Nickhun spent some more time there talking with Tiffany. More like flirting with Tiffany. Seducing her with his sweet talk and his oh-so-charming smiling eyes. He intentionally wear sleeveless red shirt so he can show he well-build arms muscles. Typical d-bag he is.

“How more rude he can be? Flirting in front of sick Taeyeon.  Flexing his biceps unnecessarily and what with those pungent perfume he wears. I don’t like this boy.” Said a figure behind the curtain.

“The culprits were only suspended from school for two weeks. I hope they get expel. This is all my fault. I shouldn’t asked her to accompany me to study after class. None of this would had happened.” Tiffany covers her face with both of her hands. She couldn’t stop blaming herself.

“Accident happens.  Not your fault Fany-ah.” He sat on his knees and hold Tiffany’s hands. Leveling his eyes with hers. “We can get through this together. Remember that Taeyeon is my friend too. I almost can feel what you feel. Lets pray together. It pains me to see you like this.” He kissed her hands.

Tiffany heart skipped a beat. Nickhun’s words more or less makes her feels much better. He knows how to calm her down. She thinks she has feeling for the boy in front of her. Maybe I should give him a chance.

After more like an hour, Nickhun left. Finally.

A body emerged from behind the curtains. “Who is that boy? Your boyfriend?” she asked.

“Omo! Sunny unnie! You nearly give me a heart attack. I don’t know you were there. I thought you already go to work.” Tiffany was shocked with sudden intrusion.

“I took an emergency leave. I sleep on that sofa. That thick brows boy, who is he?” she asked again.

Tiffany felt uneasy with Sunny seriousness. “He is our high school friend. Taeyeon knows him too. He the one who found her and defend her from those abusers. He help me to carry Taeyeon to the school nurse too before ambulance came”

“Hm..I see. I should thanked him some other time.” Although Tiffany already explained to her what happen, Sunny felt suspicious. She had bad feeling about him.

******

Jessica and Taeyeon took a stroll around the lake. “You awfully quiet today Sica. Why?” Taeyeon asked. Taeyeon was worried about Jessica. The normally sunny, happy-go-lucky girl suddenly closed off and its kind of dark. “You’ve s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter