Chapter 9

Love and Doubts

Mingyu’s POV

 

“Hey mingyu! You’ve been sulking for 2 days already! Come out !”

 

Jisoo hyung keeps on knocking. I have been locked up in my room since the day when Wonwoo rejected my confession. But I cant blame him since he have a boyfriend in the first place. But Im so hurt that I cant even attend my classes because I don’t know if I can face Wonwoo after I kissed him.

 

“Hyung! Can you just leave me alone? Please?”

 

“No Kim Mingyu! You’ll open this door right here, right now. You don’t like me angry”

 

I cant help but to let out an helpless sigh. Jisoo hyung wont back down anyway. He may be the kindest in our group but he is also the scariest when angry. Even seungcheol doesn’t like it if Jisoo hyung is mad. I opened the door and let him in.

 

I can hear hyung gasp. No doubt, His room is like a dump site. The bag of leftover chips and empty softdrinks can are on the floor and if im on my proper state of mind I would have fainted with all this mess. But I don’t have energy to pick them up.

 

“You really got it that bad huh?”

 

Jisoo hyung sat next to me. And I cant help but to break down. I told him about how sweet wonwoo is while he is talking to Jun.

 

“I already warned you not to do things that will wreck his relationship with that Chinese guy right? But what did you do? You freakin kissed the guy and even confessed? Look at you right now, you’re the only one hurting”

 

“Hyung. I don’t have any choice!”

 

“And it didn’t work out right”

 

“I know.” I grabbed my last bag of chip and eat

 

“So what’s your plan? You’re not going to continue ditching your classes right?”

 

“I don’t know hyung. I don’t think I can face him now”

 

“you cant stay here forever you know? You don’t have a choice Mingyu. Your grades are not that good”

 

I just let out a sigh. If I know that things would turn out like this. I should studied harder so I can ditch my classes with now problem.

 

I have no choice but to go to school the day after.  I purposely went to class earlier than everyone else so that wont get to see wonwoo. I did what I do usually at class.I dropped my head down on my table and pretended to sleep. I stayed in that position for several minutes when I finally heard some one pulling a chair near my seat. Jeon Wonwoo.

 

Lunch.

 

I quickly stormed out of the room and ran to his favorite place, the rooftop. I left out all the emotions building inside me. What the actual fck Kim Mingyu! This is so not you, you idiot!. I can hear Hansol laughing his out if ever he can see  me being like this. ARGH!

______________________                     

Wonwoo’s POV

I know what Mingyu is doing. He is avoiding me. But Im glad that he finally came to class today. He was about to get into trouble if he didn’t came today.

 

What bothers me the most is that after that day, I had troubles sleeping. Like everytime I close my eyes, The image of Mingyu looking down with his fists clinched would appear on his mind. And the words he said that day would play repeatedly.

 

“So Jun is back on Sunday? Are you going to welcome him?”

 

Im eating lunch with Jihoon since he is still not talking to Soonyoung.

 

“Oh yes. But I don’t know if what time he’ll arrive.”

 

Jihoon had his eyebrows raised. ‘Huh? So he just told you that he is coming but not the time?”

 

“Yes.” After the call that day when I was at Mignyu’s apartment, Jun didn’t call again

 

“That’s odd.” Jihoon tilted his head.

 

After lunch I went to my locker to get my books for the next period, then my eyes landed on the locker next to mine, Its Mingyu’s. I realized that I just left Mingyu that day and didn’t finished our tutor session. I remembered what Mr.Jung told me.

 

“Mr.Kim’s grades are on your hands. The result of this tutoring session would be the basis if he will pass this school year or not. So please help him.”

 

Im feeling a little guilty about it. But I cant continue teaching him anymore. I look at my notes. This things can help him somehow right? I decided to slid my notes inside his locker and even gave him a simple note

_____ _________________ _______

Mingyu’s POV

 

The next day , Im feeling a little comfortable than yesterday but Im still avoiding Wonwoo though. Just like what I promised myself, If things didn’t work out as planned Im going to leave him alone.

 

“Oh?” Pile of papers came out of my locker when I opened it. I looked around to find if the one who left these are still here but there is no other person in the hallway but me. I picked them up and found out that those are pile of notes. “A note?”

Kim,

Here are my notes. I highlighted some important parts to make it easier for you to study them, feel free to read them. And make sure to pass this school year. I don’t want feeling guilty if ever you’ll fail.

  • Jeon

 

I-its from Jeon Wonwoo. I didn’t expect him to do this. I know I promised that I would leave him alone but after this? I don’t think I’ll be over him. I excitedly wrote him a response.

 

Jeon,

Thank you for your concern even if I did something unacceptable last time. And yes, I will study hard and pass this school year for you.

  • Kim

 

I slid it inside Wonwoo’s locker.

 

I went to my usual spot at the rooftop during lunch and started reading Wonwoo’s notes. Im not gonna disappoint him and Im not gonna broke my promise to him.

 

Im  amazed on how wonwoo’s notes is done neatly, the highlighted parts helped me understand everything easier. I  still have 3 more days before the exam on Monday and with the looks of it, I think I would be able to pass this.

 

FIGHTING KIM MINGYU!