Chapter 23

Love and Doubts

Chapter 23 :

Wonwoo's POV:

 

"I just want you to tell me how much you need me Jeon.. I just want you to say how important I am to you. But in the end you still chose to run away from it.."

 

I can feel my hand that is on his doorknob losing its strength until it fell down unconciously. I dropped on my knees and sob like a kid. "Im sorry! Im sorry! Im sorry! I dont know what to do and what to say Mingyu. You've been avoiding me for days and its making me crazy!! All I can think about is you, your smell, your voice, your smile! EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU!! Im not used to it! I need you more than ever Mingyu" I may look like a sht right now but I dont want to lose him.

 

"I met Jun that day." I froze for a moment before I slowly lift my head too look at him. "I am the reason why you and him broke up. If I didn't forced you to have this affair with me you wont have this problem.. I should've been contented with stealing glances of you from afar. Smiling whenever I see you smile. Im so greedy!"

 

I stood up and hugged him. this is not just his fault but mine too. we stayed like that for a moment and our sobs are the only thing you can hear inside his unit.
 

 

When we finally got a hold of ourselves. Mingyu prepared a quick meal for the two of us, no one bothered to break the awkwardness and we just ate in silence until his phone rang.

 

"Excuse me for a moment. Just eat." He gave me a little forced smile before he disappeared to his room.

 

I looked at our plate and picked on the food in front of me. I took a quick peek at his room and I saw him pacing back and forth, I wonder who is he talking to. I dont really have the appetite to finish my food and this atmosphere between us is just making me stuffy. so I just decided to follow him to his room. I know I look like a paranoid partner right now but I dont want to stay alone.

 

I peeked at his door and I saw him sitting on the side of his bed. He looked at me for a moment and just nodded. I quietly walk to the other side of the bed watching him.

 

"Fine! Fine! I'll think about it. whatever bye!" and he threw the phone at the side before ruffling his hair.

 

I know that we are stiil not in the stage that we used to before but Im worried about him, he looks so stressed right now. "uhmm.." he stiffened "Are you okay?"

 

He nodded.

 

I crawled closer to him and just wrapped my arms around his waist and I can feel that he is holding his breath. "Are you sure?" he held my hands softly and I suddenly felt afraid that he will remove it again just like what he did a while ago, but he didn't, he played with my fingers not saying anything. "Im worried. please answer me"

 

He lifted my right hand and placed a soft kiss on my knuckles. "Dont worry about it." he turned to me "I want to talk to Jun again. With you." WAIT WHAT???!! I jumped away from him after hearing it. "You see Wonwoo, We just cant go back to what we used to be if we will not talk to him and clear things up, accept it or not we are guilty, we hurt him so bad." 

 

I already thought about talking to him but whenever I tried to, the expressionn he had that day when we broke up kept me from doing so. I dont want to hurt him more. He did nothing but loved me with all of him. I may not be inlove with him anymore like how I used to, He is still very special to me. And him breaking down in front of me because of my mistakes is just too much for me.

 

"I-I d-dont know.."

 

"Wonwoo look at me" he held my chin up. "Its not us who needs closure and explanation but him. He badly needs it Wonwoo."

 

I  just nooded at him. I will still have to face him no matter what.

-------------------------------------

A/N :  AFTER FOR ALMOST A YEAR OF LEAVING YOU GUYS BEHIND! HERE IS A SHORT UPDATE. IM NOT GOING TO GIVE YOU ANYMORE EXCUSES COZ I KNOW I ALREADY GAVE YOU GUYS A LOT. I HOPE YOU STILL LOVE THIS STORY EVEN THIS AUTHOR IS ALWAYS MISSING IN ACTION.

 

LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW ABOUT WHAT  YOU THINK ABOUT THE UPDATE! YOUR COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED! I MISSED YOU GUYS!!

 

xoxo  -Ae