Chapter 2

Love and Doubts

“AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!”

 

Wonwoo screamed under his blanket. Jun’s question kept on bothering him.

 

Flashback. . . . . .

“You do love me, don’t you?” Jun’s eyes are full of hope and excitement. Wonwoo looked outside avoiding his boyfriends eyes.

 

“stupid”

 

“yah! Jeon Wonwoo! You’ve been calling me stupid the whole day! That’s what you get for hanging around with Jihoon. But that doen’t answer my question babe”

 

Wonwoo can hear disappointment on Jun’s voice and it makes him guilty. He looked at him. “Stop asking stupid questions Wen Junhui. It’s already 6pm and we promised that we are going to eat dinner together with my parents, so if you don’t want to be scolded better start driving ok baby?” and flashed him his sweetest smile to end the conversation.

 

Jun sighed and starts driving to wonwoo’s house. The whole ride is quiet and Wonwoo can feel the guilt inside him building up.

 

All seems normal during dinner. His parents and Jun is laughing and sharing stories. He thought that Jun just shrugged off what happened.

 

End . . . . . .

 

Thinking about it again makes Wonwoo groan with anger. The question is easy. He can just simply answer him with a yes but why the hell can’t he answer it? What’s stopping him from answering? He just cant find any reason why!

 

He picked up his phone on the bedside table and dialled a number. He really need someone to talk to.

 

“hello wonwoo?”

 

“Jeonghan hyung can I ask you something?”

“ofcourse. What is it?”

 

Wonwoo doesn’t know where to start. He doesn’t know if jeonghan can help him find the answers.

 

“Wonwoo? You still there?”

 

“ahh yes hyung. I just don’t know where to start.” He said almost sound like a whisper

 

“oh come on Wonwoo. We’ve been friend for years. Its so not you to act all shy on me. Spill it”

 

Wonwoo made up his mind. Besides jeonghan is a lot more experienced than him with relationships. “ah hyung. Is it bad if you started having doubt on your feelings?”

 

Jeonghan stayed quiet. Slightly shocked at what wonwoo just said.he knows that wonwoo is the type that doesn’t show his feelings that often. But this is the first time he heard wonwoo sound so sad and frustrated. He walked out of his room leaving his boyfriend sleeping.

 

“are you having doubts about your relationship with Jun?”

 

“I don’t know hyung. He asked me if I love him and I cant answer it and just diverted our conversation ubut he looks so sad’

 

“tell me honestly jeon wonwoo, are you still happy with Jun?”

 

Wonwoo paused for a while thinking about how Jun makes him happy. He smiled “Yes hyung. Im happy to be with him. I like him”

 

Wonwoo heard that jeonghan sighed it sounds as if he felt relieved about his answer.

 

“Wonwoo. I guess you are just adjusting yourself with this new feeling. Jun is your first boyfreind right? Don’t overthink things ok? You’ve just been together for 6 months you still got long way to go. You’ll be able to say those words back at him someday. And I know Jun I’m sure he will understand you”


“yes hyung. Thankyou. You make me feel better.” Then he hang up.

 

The call with Jeonghan is really helpful. He may not help him that much but atleast jeonghan lessen the guilt and doubt he’s feeling.

 

He decided to send a message to his boyfriend. He will make it up for Jun.

 

To: Wen babo

Hi baby :) goodmorning

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

A/N:

Chapter 2 :) feedbacks and thoughts on the comment box :)

 

Mingyu will appear soon.