Chapter 13

Love and Doubts

Wonwoo's POV

 

Right now, Im inside the CR. Looking at my reflection on the mirror. I already washed my face for the 3rd time now and I cant still find my senses back.

 

“WHAT THE HELL WONWOO?! WHAT THE FCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?” I ran my fingers through my hair. Im having a mental breakdown and a roller coaster of emotion like Frustration, Embarassment and Jealousy (?). “J-Jealousy? WHAT THE HELL??? Im jealous? Oh please!” I rolled my eyes. I need to vent this out or else I’ll explode

 

I remembered what just happened a while ago. “That Jisoo guy and Mingy. What is their relationship? Is that Mingyu’s Boyfriend? But he.. he…. That guy told me that he likes me”

 

Did he already gave up his feelings for me? But I thought.. wait a minute.. I should be happy right? he doesn’t like me anymore so he would stop following me from now on. And all things will be back to normal. We ae going to the time when we are both strangers. But what is this uneasy feeling?

 

“Well, I still do like you Jeon..”

 

That voice scared me. I lost balance and was about to fall down but Mingyu held my hand to prevent me from falling. He lets me go the moment I stood up properly

 

“OH you are here. Ha-ha..” I said nervously

 

Mingyu just leaned against the sink and smiled. “Well.. you fell down earlier and Im concerned”

 

He’s concerned? Why? I have my fingers crossed silently wishing that Mingyu just came.“How long have you been here?”

 

“Long enough, to hear every word you said”

 

I can feel my face turning red. How can he said those words as if its nothing? “What are you talking about? Ha-ha.”

 

Mingyu walked closer and touched my arm lightly. When his skin touched mine, some weird electric current flows on my veins. It made me flinch. Im not used to these kinds of reaction

 

“Wonwoo.. We both know what Im talking about”

 

“I-its nothing” He really heard me. I cant look at him in the eye

 

Im afraid that if I would stare at him. I might do something crazy. The feeling I have the lst time we are this close are still lingering on me.

 

“then why did you ran?”

 

“I-I don’t want to disturb you and your boyfriend. That’s it”

 

“you sure? You’re not jealous?”

 

“No! Ofcourse Im not, why would I be?” I feel my chest hurting. Im having trouble catching my breathe. My heart is beating three times faster than usual.

 

“Look at me then say it again”

 

“I need to go”

 

Mingyu didn’t let me go. He held me tighter “Say it”

 

“Mingyu… I..” and the thing im talking about a while ago is happening now. The moment our eyes meet each other, I can feel that Im strating to fall down. His eyes. That beautiful eyes.

 

“Hmm..”

 

I can feel the intensity between the two of them. “I don’t know mingyu..” the moment those words came out of me. Mingyu kissed me. he is kissing me like he just won in a competition. The instensity is heavier than before.

 

 And it seemed like my body got a mind of its own. I just found my myself wrapping my arms on his neck, pulling him closer, deepening the kiss.

 

Mingyu is the first one to break the kiss, giving me a light peck before pressing his forehead on mine and said “Jeon Wonwoo kissed me back. That’s new”

 

I cant believe what have just happened. Im so dead. “I-I need to go” I need to get away.

 

Mingyu grabbed me by the arm before I even move“Not so fast Jeon, you still haven’t answered my question”

 

“I already gave you an answer” That kiss. Is it not enough to be considered as an anawer?

 

“The last time I checked is that my question is only answerable by yes or no”

 

“FINE! You said you like me.. no.. Love me, but there you are flirting with other guys in front of me. You know what am I feeling that time? That you are just playing with me”

 

“Mission Success!!”

 

Wait what? What is happening? Mingyu gave me a flick on the forehead before saying “Make Jeon Wonwoo jealous Mission.”

 

“Childish..”

 

So that guy earlier is really not his boyfriend? I got jealous for no reason? And now I did something not right? I felt Mingyu’s arms wrapped on my waist

 

“Now what?”

 

What? “Mingyu I have a boyfriend” Im not going to cheat. No. never.

 

“So?”

 

“So?! Mingyu I’m cheating on my boyfriend for pete’s sake!”

 

“I know” Mingyu looked like he doesn’t care at all.

 

“Im still dating Jun and doing this with you makes me feel bad and afraid that he might get mad at me, and I cant let that happen. He loves me” Mingyu is acting like everything is not important. And I cant understand why.

 

“Wonwoo.. Do you like me?”

 

I glanced at him and saw a pair of his usual pleading puppy eyes. I just nodded unconsciously

 

“Then.. Let’s continue what we have right now. I like you and I wont let this opportunity slip away just because you are dating that Chinese guy.”

 

“M-Mingyu..” I can now say that this guy really loves me. He can accept this kind of set up just to be with me. I know that if ever I would accept this, the guilt and doubt that I have for my realationship with Jun would just grew larger. Can I get through it all?

 

I glanced at the man in front of me. And after calming myself. I hugged him. “This is my conclusion”

___________________________________

They went back together.. Mingyu received an extreme nagging from the person in charge of the musical telling him how important this musical is and how important his role is, and things like how could they start if one of the main character is missing.

 

Mingyu just lets Changkyun nag him, saying sorry multiple times that made everyone dumbfounded.  I cant help but to smile.

 

After our practice. Jun is waiting outside the gymnasium.. leaning against a wall with his earphones plugged in. we are back to being normal. Jun talked to me first the morning after the awkward fail kiss saying that he understand why I acted like that. Making me feel more sorry. Is hould ‘ve been the one to say sorry.

 

Seeing Jun right now made me realized that what happened earlier is real. This guy standing in front of me right now did nothing but to love and care for me, the guy who is willing to give everything just to be with me. and yet here I am cheating on him. I glanced back inside and saw mingyu still on the stage practicing. Two guys who gave their hearts to me, to someone who knows that one of them would be the only hurting in the end.

 

“Hey baby..you done? Lets go?”

______________

Later that night…

 

From: Kim Mingyu

Saw you leaving with him. how sweet.

P.S : Im not jealous. Dont worry

 

To: Kim Mingyu

How’s practice? You look pretty great btw.

 

From: Kim MIngyu

Its because Im The great Mingyu, just so you know. Though it makes my vocal chords tired

 

To: Kim Mingyu

Drink plenty of water Kim. Im pretty sure that Changkyun don’t want you to lose your voice.

 

From : Kim Mingyu

Yes Sir! I better take a rest. Looking forward on seeing you tomorrow

 

To : Kim Mingyu

Ok goodnight

 

From : Kim Mingyu

I love you Jeon.

P.S: You don’t have to say it back

P.P.S: The taste of your lips is still on my mind

 

Wonwoo blushed. “The taste of your lips are still on mind too.”

And he sleeps with a huge smile on his face

___________________________________ 

A/N:

And as promised. here is the new chapter for you guys. thankyou for subscribing, reading and leaving positive comments hihi:3

 

I got inspired by MEANIE's performance of That XX on their Encore Concert. Is it just me or Its really getting hot in there? hahaha

 

Enjoy reading. leave comments below. I love reading it.

 

Bbyong!

 

- Ae :3