Chapter 19

Love and Doubts

Mingyu POV

 

I survived the past 2 days without talking to Wonwoo. Is still do ignore his calls and messages even if Im feeling bad that Im making him worry..

 

I had a chance to bond with my friends during those times and I just realized that Im missing real bad since the last time I spent with them. I was like I shut down myself from them ever since Wonwoo and I started going out. There is someone who is sulking real hard about this, Hansol.. he is staying next door yet I don’t even had visited him since then and that makes me feel real bad.

 

Now back to the real world.. I may have survived the whole weekend without thinking about him but I cant ignore the the truth that I still have to deal with him at school.. I was wondering what will be our first meeting since that day..

 

“Hyung!!!!” and a monkey out of nowhere hung up on me.. “Hyung! You are going with us later right?”

 

I nodded

 

I was having a nice chitchat with Hansol when I suddenly felt that someone was watching us intently. I turned around and saw the very last person I want to right now..

 

He’s looking at me with no visible expression on his face, he had his phone on his ears.. we stared at each other for who knows how long before he out his phone down..

 

“hyung?” Hansol looked at me and then followed the direction of my gaze. “oh? Its your tutor hyung..”

 

I didn’t give him a response instead I mentally thanked Jisoo hyung for keeping my secret to them.. our eyes are still fixed to each other. We just stayed like that until he finally broke the silence..

 

“how long are you going to do this to me Mingyu?”

 

 

He said those words with a tone that makes me wonder whether its sadness or just plain cold Wonwoo tone.

 

“huh?”out of all the words that are floating on my head right now.. the only thing that came out of my mouth was huh. Way to go Kim!

 

My heart tells me to drag him away and talk to him.. embrace and kiss him but my mind tells me to run  away.. it keeps on telling me that Im stil not ready to face him right now.. My stomach starts to twist out of frustration, it twists and turned like giving some kind of nauseous feeling.. Unconsciously my legs found its own will to run.. leaving him just like that..

 

“Im sorry..”

____________________________________________  

Wonwoo’s POV

 

“Hyuuuuuung!”

 

I guess that’s his answer to me. running away. After plucking up my courage to approach you knowing the risks Im taking, you’ll just run away like that, leaving me..

 

“uhmm. Excuse me? do you know what happened to him?”

 

“yes! And its all because of me and this ed up relationship!” I’m so dying to tell him this but I know I’ll just dig up my own grave.. “Im sorry but I have to go..” then left. My emotion have been on a roller coaster ride and its all because of him..

_________________________________

Wonwoo POV

 

Finally! A time for my own.. I made up my mind. If Mingyu doesn’t want to talk to me then I’ll let him be. For the last few days I thought about nothing but him. Jun and I haven’t talked to each other and Im pretty sure that he is having an idea about what is happening right now and about the sudden change on my attitude.  I guess if Mingyu needs some time for himself then I might need some time for myself too.

 

I don’t know what will be the result of this sudden decision but I cant think of anything right now. I’m wondering if I should tell Jeonghan hyung or Jihoon about this. I just want someone that would listen to me and give me advice. But Im feeling ashamed for what I have done and I can imagine those two having their brows furrowed and eyes narrowing while looking at me. I don’t want them to think that Im that kind of person

 

“haaah..”

 

“that’s deep..”

 

He stood up in front of me, staring at me with an unusual expression on his face. His eyes are so cold that it gives me goosebumps while looking at it.

 

I sta up properly trying to get rid of the goosebumps all over my body.

 

“How have you been doing Wonwoo?”

 

As expected his tone was as cold as his stare.. Its been a while since he called me by my first name.

 

“I.. Im doing good ofcourse.. just a little busy ha-ha”

 

“glad to hear that Wonwoo.. aren’t you even going to ask me?”

 

Ghaaaaaad! This is so not him..

 

“well..” I looked at him from head to toe.. he looks exhausted.. but I still tried to ignore it. what am I doing! “You look good though?” and gave him a simple smile

 

He scoffed “Im good huh?”

 

I nodded. I know what he is talking about.. we both know. I haven’t talked to him since Im so occupied with Mingyu. I know how serious he is right now..

 

“Ofcourse I look fine in your eyes.. But I forgot that you are Jeon Wonwoo and you don’t care about the feelings of other people including me. am I right Wonwoo?”

 

I nervously looked at him.. he puts his phone down beside me.. on screen are his call history. The only name listed was mine and the times he tried to reach me.. 50 times

 

“Tell me what’s going on Wonwoo.. Have I done something wrong? I know that I should be used to your usual cold self but this is different.. You are different..

 

He caught me right there making me bit my lip unconsciously “what are you talking about? Oh look at the time.. I’ll get going then. See you uhmm? Later?”

 

I stood up but Jun got a tight hold on my wrist. Pulling me back

 

“Its now or never Wonwoo..”