Chapter 3

Love and Doubts

Wonwoo POV

 

“Honey, wake up. Jun’s here.”

 

I slept really late last night trying to divert my attention to something else. I even did my homework that is still not due yet. Refusing to get up, I the other side.

 

“Wonwoo. Wake up now or you and Jun will be late for school”

 

School.

 

School.

 

School.

 

Oh sht! It made my small eyes cracked wide open “Mom! You should’ve told me earlier!”

 

“I’ve been trying to wake you up honey but you turned your back at me” then my Mom started acting as if she was deeply hurt. “enough with the talking. Jun’s downstairs. Prepare and join us for dinner ok?”

 

After getting myself ready for school, I immediately went downstairs. Then I saw him smiling brightly while talking to my parents. The time when he first introduced Jun to his parents suddenly appeared on my mind, Mom rushed to hug Jun and told him how hard it is to keep up with my attitude. Im about to throw tantrums that day

 

But I got to agree with my mom, Jun really had a hard time keeping up with me because I don’t talk that much and tend to make people around me feel intimidated by my looks. But Jun doesn’t seem to care. We first met when Jihoon and I watched a dance competition where Jun and Soonyoung (Jihoon’s boyfriend?) participated.

 

I watched him dance and got impressed because Jun looks so cool while smiling and winking at the audience. And out of the blue I just found myself staring at him. Jun have this aura that makes you pay attention. I don’t even know how long I havebeen staring until I realized that Jun is staring back.

 

After the competition Jun went to where we are seating and introduced himself to me. I was just standing there frozen for a moment but thankfully I managed to keep myself together after a few seconds and introduced myself after. Starting from that day Jun kept on following me around asking I want to have a date with him. I turned him down several times but Jun is just so stubborn. Jun is very vocal about what he feels about me, even planning events to show that he really is sincere about his feelings. Jun even introduced me to his parents even if we are still not officially a couple. I can still remember the words he said that day.. “Mom, Dad.. This is Wonwoo, He makes me happy even if he already turned me down couple of times. He is a very good guy. And I love him.”

 

Maybe those are the things I like about Jun and decided that I should give him a chance. June 10  ,2015 Jun’s birthday I finally said yes. “Happy Birthday Stupid Boyfriend”. Those words made Wen Junhui’s eyes widened and his body frozen. It took him about 5 minutes before he finally got himself together and started jumping around.

 

Those memories makes me chuckle a bit but at the same time he felt bad for not being able to show it that much.

 

“Oh? What are you doing there. Come here.”

 

I snapped out when Jun called me. How long have I been standing here? I seriously needs to fix this sudden blank condition of mine. tch

 

I gave him a kiss on the cheeks before sitting beside him. “Good morning babe. Good  morning mom, dad”

 

“what do you want to eat?”

 

“bacon and eggs please”

 

“yes sir!”

 

Then Jun started filling up my plate he also placed a strawberry jam sandwich. I looked at him confused but Jun just winked at him. He really is stupid. But that small gestures puts a small smile on myface

_________________________ 

“Babe faster. We are going to be late.”

 

After getting out if the car Jun started dragging me. But I noticed that the place they are going to is not the way to their school building but instead we are on a corner of the parking lot.

 

“I thought we are going to be late? Then why the hell are we here?”

 

“morning kiss”

 

 “Morning kiss? I just gave you one earlier stupid”

 

“that’s your kiss not mine so I haven’t got mine, so….”

 

I saw that signature smirk on his face when he wants to do something mischievous. He leaned closer.

 

Closer

 

Closer

 

Closer

 

And

.

*thud* *thud*

 

We both jumped out and looked at where the noise came from.

 

“Did I disturb you? Sorry I was sleeping and I kind of dropped down” a tall familiar figure appeared in front of us scratching his head. “are you guys making out or something?”

 

I looked at the him my eyes are wide open, how can he say it as if its nothing? Is he for real?. I don’t have a choice but to pull the hem of Jun’s shirt as a signal that I want to go. Jun smiled at me and we started walking while he is holding my hand. The guy is familiar for sure. It seems like I saw him somewhere but I cant really remember.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

KIM MINGYU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That guy is Kim Mingyu.