Chapter 22

Love and Doubts

Wonwoo’s POV

 

*huff huff huff*

 

I think I flew my way here. I didn’t even know what happened but I just found myself running here feeling so right.

 

I catch my breath and put my best efforts to look effortlessly calm and presentable before I pressed the doorbell to his unit.

 

*ding dooooong*

 

I waited for a minute but no one answered the door, So I pressed once again

 

*ding dooooooong*

 

And still no one opened the door for me. I guess he is not here today. I suddenly felt my knees shaking, and my body starts to tremble probably because of the run I just did a while ago, oh ghad I’m so fckin tired! But right when I was about to walk away, I heard the door behind me creaking open and saw the man I came here for, wearing nothing but a towel wrapped on his waist and his hair dripping wet, GHAAAD! This man is hot!

 

I shook my head off the thoughts coming and stared at his face, the face I miss. His eyes wide open probably shocked why am I here right in front of him. We stayed like that for I don’t know how long when he moves a bit giving me space to enter. I swallowed and walk towards the space he just gave me, I can smell his shower gel as I walked pass him, so intoxicating. I heard a deep breath before I heard the door closing. He is right behind my back one step and his bare skin will touch mine. My heart is beating so fast!!

 

“Uhmm..” he broke the silence. His voice! Ohghad! I long for that voice!

 

“Hi” I gave him a smile but he just stared at me.. what’s wrong Gyu? Is he still mad at me? Does he know what happened?

 

“You can sit on the couch, while I get dressed. won’t be long” and with that he went to his room and disappear.

 

I sat on the couch as he instructed. Where’s your fckin guts now Jeon? My heart is beating so damn fast that it can rip my chest out. I tried breathing deeply hoping that it would solved the problem I have with this fckin heart.

 

“Soooooo..” Mingyu said after he get dressed. “I didn’t expected to see you’re here..”

 

I don’t care anymore, I don’t care if he would feel how my heart beats so fast but I stood up and just hugged him like a kid hugging his favorite teddy bear afraid that when he let it go he will have nightmares. I hugged him so tight than I usually do.

 

“I miss you!” that’s the only thing that came out of my mouth.

 

“Jeon..” he held my hands and took it off of him.. w-what?

 

“W-we broke up Kim”

 

I look at him eye to eye as I said those words but Mingyu doesn’t even look so surprised.

 

“I-I know”

 

Just what I thought. Now what? Aren’t you supposed to feel relieved? Why are you giving me that look Kim? Those are the questions I want to ask him right now but I feel kind of ashamed to actually ask him that. “Oh..” I cant take this! His expressionless eyes are killing me!

 

“I just want to see you, sorry if I disturbed you.. sooooo. Bye?”

 

“why are you here Jeon?”

 

“I told you I just want to see you..” I just really want to see you and hug you, and kiss you.. forget everything that is happening around me while Im wrapped in your arms, these are the words I really want to say to him but the fck! I don’t think I have enough balls to do that.

 

“Is that really all?”

 

“yeah..” Im not used to having this short conversation with him. I cant take it. Im in front of the door but I dont want to open it, I don’t want to leave him but he doesn’t want me here.. what am I gonna do then?

 

“I just want you to tell me how much you need me Jeon.. I just want you to say how important I am to you. But in the end you still choose to run away from it.”

 

MINGYU’s POV

 

“I just want you to tell me how much you need me Jeon.. I just want you to say how important I am to you. But in the end you still choose to run away from it.”

 

When I heard from Jisoo hyung that he and Jun broke up, I almost teleported to the place where Wonwoo is. I want to be the very first one who would protect him from the hate, because after all I dragged him into this mess, I know how the other students are reacting to this issue and I know how hurt he is then.

 

*FLASHBACK*

After I ran away from Wonwoo, I decided to hang out with my friends in a café near my dorm. Im so fckin confused and stressed. The look on Wonwoo’s eyes when he saw me, its hunting me. I must’ve hurt him so damn much ARGH!

 

*Blaaaag*

 

The door of the café burst open, Jisoo hyung appeared right in front of me. “Hey *huff* Gyu! Have you heard?”

 

“What’s happening hyung?”

 

“About Wonwoo and Jun..”

 

“what? Did they break up or what? Hahaha”

 

“Yes, they broke up”

 

“ehhhh! Hahahaha! Come on! That bastard wont let Wonwoo go.. haha.”

 

Jisoo hyung’s expression became soooooo serious.. “They broke up for real. I heard the students talking about it this morning”

 

“W-where is Wonwoo? H-how is he?”

 

“I don’t know yet, I haven’t seen Jeonghan to ask about him”

 

“H-hyung! I have to go! I have to be with him hyung! Its my fault!”

 

I stood up and I was so ready to run towards him when I fckin saw the bastard named Jun outside the café.. I didn’t even think twice and went to him.

 

“JUN!”

 

And the moment he looked at me I felt my insides shivering.. he is fckin’ scary!

 

“oh! If it is not the gaddamn guy who took my boyfriend away?”

 

I was actually expecting for a punch, I know that this guy knows some martial arts moves up on his sleeves, but why the heck is he talking as if nothing happened.

 

“What did you do to Wonwoo?”

 

“WHAT DID THE TWO OF YOU DO TO ME?!” he smirked, I want to erase that annoying smirk on his face “You fckin get Wonwoo to cheat on me! Now you are asking what I did to that guy? Wow! Just wow!”

 

“this is not his fault! I was the one who keep on pushing him”

 

“fck you! You are really shameless, aren’t you? Do you know how much I love him? Do you know the sacrifices I can do for him? Do you know all the dreams and plans I have for the both us? All the things I do with him, how can I live when I spent every single day of my life with him? HE IS MY WHOLE LIFE KIM MINGYU! But you fckin took my life away!”

 

I stood there completely frozen!

 

“WHAT? DID YOU CUT YOUR TONGUE OFF? Stop bothering me! I just want you and him out of my life! Im done with being dumb!” and he walked away after that.

 

And the realization hit me. I know that this would happen sooner or later. I didnt know it would took me by surprise. I know how hurt Wonwoo is right now, He may not know it because of my sudden existence in his life but I know that Jun is special to him. He may not love him but I know he is someone special..

 

Hearing him like this, a sudden sense of insecurity creep up in me.. The love I have for him, is it enough to top what Jun can give to him? And all the negative what ifs came crushing on my mind leaving me dumbfounded

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

I want to confirm if he thinks I am enough for him or if I do have any meaning in him. I want him to ease these insecurity I have.. I want him to make me feel perfect for him. Because this time I want to do this right.

_________________________ 

A/N:

the author who always break promises is back :( Im so sorry for updating so slow and so late. when I thought that I can update more often during summer break but I just cant get something out of my mind. huhu.

 

but yeeaaah! another update for you guys! hope you like it and thank you for still supporting my story. PLEASE LEAVE SOME COMMENTS AND FEEDBACKS, I ALWAYS APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENTS.

xoxo   - Ae