Chapter 11

Love and Doubts

Wonwoo’s POV

 

7am.. an unusual contact number on my phone woke me up. Kwon Soonyoung is calling. And I really don’t have any idea why is he calling me since we are really not that close.

 

“You need to come here Wonwoo!”

 

“Soonyoung! Do you know what time is it? Its freaking 7am! My class starts at 9am”

 

“I need you right now Wonwoo”

 

“Ask Jihoon then.”

 

“Do you think I would be talking to you right now, if Jihoon and I are in good terms?”

 

Ah right! They are stil not talking to each other, or I would say Jihoon is the only one who is still not talking to Soonyoung. Jihoon and his pride is just to much, I don’t have any choice but to accept Soonyoung’s request.

 

I came to school 1 and a half early for my first subject. Soonyoung told me that we would at the dane studio. So here I am but there is no Soonyoung here. I keep on trying to contact Soonyoung but my calls are always rejected. I sat down feeling frustrated and annoyed. And sent him a message.

 

To: Soonyoung

Where the hell are you? And why the heck are you rejecting my calls? You are not pulling some pranks on me are you? I’ll kill you or I’ll make Jihoon kill you! Im pretty sure he will be more than willing to do that. And you know that so well right? come here now!

 

I decided to wait for a reply but I got nothing. This is guys is really dead. I, irritated ad sleepy stood up and decided to just leave the room.

 

But when I at the doorstep I stopped on my tracks when a song started playing from the mini stage in front then the lights went off.

 

I looked around confused “What the hell is going on?”

 

“Hey baby!” That voice. Its coming from the back. That special familiar voice “Are you scared?”

 

I nodded, not sure if that person can see me or not. I just stayed there waiting for the next happenings. Then all of a sudden the spotlight focused on the person standing and smiling at the stage

 

“Jun” that came out of my mouth like a whisper

 

“Hi baby. Im back. Missed me?”

 

All I can do is to nod. Jun started moving to the music. Moving every part of his body gracefully to the flow of the rhythm and it made me proud. When the music stopped Jun jumped down and started running towards me and gave me a tight bear hug.

 

“Hi stupid boyfiriend. Welcome back” his scent, his familiar scent. It smells like home and made me feel safe

 

Jun’s groupmates came out from the side including the person who woke me up for this surprise, Soonyoung and Jeonghan’s boyfriend Seungcheol. They are all clapping and teasing Jun for being this cheesy.

 

“Yah! Kwon Soonyoung!” I gave him a death glare but Soonyoung just smild at him

_______________ _______________________

 

“So.. How’s your 2 weeks?” he asked me. We decided to sit here under my favorite tree since its still early for our classes

 

“Uhm.. Good, I guess?”

 

“A question?”

 

“Well, on the first day, I was almost scolded by my professor”

 

Jun looked at me with doubt across his face. Why? Am I not allowed to get scolded? “You? Getting scolded. Eyyy”

 

“No, really, I forgot my locker combination and my books are inside, it took me 5 tries before getting it right, thanks to the stupid boyfriend who left with my locker combination”

 

Jun pinched me in the cheeks and while telling things about me being so cute and whatsoever. I told him about my activities I did while he is in china, But I excluded the ones that I did with Mingyu. I don’t know why tho, maybe Im feeling a little scared that he might get jealous and mad at me.

 

“Soonyoung and Jihoon are having their push and pull again huh? That’s the reason why you are stuck with Jihoon”

 

And relazing silence came after. We just watched how the leaves danced to the flow of the wind. We often spend our time together like this. Just keeping it real and sincere

 

“Wonwoo.”

 

“hmm?”

 

“I miss you”

 

I turned to face him and saw him looking intently back at me. I know what would happen next

 

Jun leaned closer and closer until our faces are just inches away from each other. The whole scenario was just so perfect for this. I closed my eyes. But…

 

Mingyu’s face and the image of him kissing me popped out of my mind. Im so flustered that I managed to push Jun hard, Thank goodness he managed to support his arms so he didn’t really stumbled.

 

“Im sorry I—“

 

Jun just looked at me with nothing on his face. The guilty feeling and doubts from before are tarting to build up again.

 

“lets go?” he said those words with no emotions at all

 

I held his hand tightly. “Im really sorry, I don’t know what happened to me either”

 

Jun just nods, still not saying anything. The atmosphere stayed like that until we arrived at my classroom