Chapter 7

Love and Doubts

Wonwoo’s POV

 

I kept on looking on my watch. I gave a promise to Mingyu that I would eat lunch with him. ah wait. Lets scratch that. Kim Mingyu forced me to eat lunch with him. Its making me nervous , Mingyu is the only one who can make my mind go blank and at the same time snap me out of it.

 


I shook my head trying to erase the thought out of my head. Its just lunch. And it would be the first and last time I would eat lunch with him.

 

Lunch..

 

I looked at Mingyu and gave him a signal to go first. Mingyu just nodded and walked out first. I breathed in and out then quietly walked upstairs to where we would meet. I found him leaning against the wall, Is he thinking of himself as a model? Tch. What caught my attention is the lunchboxes in front of him. I tapped his shoulder, he looked at me and smiled.

 

“Hey! Sit here..” Mingyu pointed at the space in front of him. I nodded and sat down. “here.” He hands hme 2 lunchboxes, I opened them and saw egg rolls, kimbap and bibimbap. It was prepared like how anime girl characters makes their lunchbox. Its so neat and organized “I made it myself”

 

“I don’t know that you can cook”

 

“ofcourse silly, we don’t talk that much remember?”

 

This guy tss. “oh right, I mean you don’t look like someone who can cook” I looked at it and tasted a little and…. “oh?!” I suddenly blurted those words out. This giant can really cook. He is as good as my mom.

 

“How is it?” Mingyu looked like he is waiting for some kind of test results.

 

“Its delicious” and gave him a slight smile.

 

“T-thank you. Im glad you liked it”

 

I cant stop eating while Mingyu just sat there quietly.

 

I cant remember the last time I ate this much. Jun said this multiple times that he is having a hard time figuring out what should he get for my lunch since Im a picky eater. So when he gets something that doesn’t suit my taste, I would only eat a little. Maybe one of the reason why Im skinny.

 

 After eating I thanked Mingyu and helped him clean up but Mingyu refused and told me that I can go first.

 

“Alright.. Im going now Mingyu”

______________________________

I gotta admit the fact I had  fun with Mingyu. I didn’t know that Mingyu can be fun to be with but I promised myself that it would be the last.

 

However destiny is not on my side. I feel like destiny is playing some tricks on me and testing my patience. I was assigned to be Mingyu’s tutor and guess what? Im not allowed to say no. Mr.Jung just left him frozen

 

And once I got my senses back, my phone buzzed. I opened the message and I swear I wish I could turn back time and just ignored the message. And how did this giant got my number? I cannot believe this.

 

From: Kim Mingyu

So, when are we going to start our lecture Mr.Jeon?

 

I keep on thinking on how would the tutor sessions would go. After spending the lunch break with him, a part of me wanted to be friends with him but the other side keeps on telling me that I should stay away from him.

 

Another message from Mingyu came.

 

From: Kim Mingyu

Goodnight Mr. Jeon. See you soon. I’ll make you something delicious..

 

Stupid. I don’t know what’s going on with him, He sounds like he is so happy that he would be tutored by me. Is he not scared about what would the other people might think of us?. I looked at his message again. Sending a reply wont kill me right?

 

To: Kim Mingyu

Goodnight Kim.

 

From: Kim Mingyu

Oh? You know how to type huh? Im worried that I need to call you to get some response haha

 

Ofcourse I know how to type! I just don’t feel like sending you one. If only he could hear me saying this things.

 

To: Kim Mingyu

Again. Goodnight.

 

I checked Jun’s kakao talk account and saw that he is online 35 minutes ago and he didn’t even bothered to send me a message? What’s happening to that guy? Maybe I should send him one.

 

To: Wen Stupid

I miss you stupid boyfriend.

 

I threw my phone somewhere on the bed and fell asleep.