Chapter 25

Love and Doubts

Jun POV

 

“WONWOOOO!!”

 

I ran to where he was standing, I saw a car going towards him. I tried to pour out every last energy in my body, I can’t let him get hurt like this.

 

I pushed him out of the way, but with the feeling of relief I had when I saw him safe, I felt something hit me and everything turned black.

-------------------------------- 

Wonwoo POV

 

“JUN!!!! JUN!!!! Please stay with me! Jun, you have to fight please” 

 

Why is this happening one after the other.

 

I looked at Jun who is lying in front of me the medics are trying to keep him breathing, I’m holding his hands and kept on praying that he will keep on fighting, I can’t take it if anything bad happen to him, he doesn’t deserve this. I should be the one in his position right now!

 

I felt a light squeeze on my hand so I glanced at him, I saw small faint smile on his bloody face as if he is giving me an assurance that he will be okay. “Wonwoo-yah..”

 

“Don’t talk Jun, you have to rest. I’m here okay? I will not leave you”

 

And once again he smiled. “I still love you…”

 

Those words, what did I do to deserve this kind of love from him? I tried to supress my sobs. I’m sorry for hurting you Jun. I’m sorry for not choosing you.

 

I didn’t talk after that, the amount of guilt I have after hearing those words coming from him is killing me. But why do I still think about Mingyu in this moment. Why!!!

 

We arrived at the hospital shortly after that, and they transferred Jun to the Operating Room in an instant. The moment Jun went inside I fell on the floor, I’m drained

 

When I finally managed to calm my nerves down, I dialled Jeonghan hyung's number

 

“Oh Wonwoo-yah?” The moment I heard Jeonghan hyung's voice I let out the tears that I’ve been trying to keep.

 

“Hy—Hyung *sob*”

 

“Why are you crying? What happened?? Where are you?”

 

“Hyung, Jun.. H-he…. Hyung can you come to the hospital right now? I don’t know what to do hyung”

 

“OMG! What are you doing in a hospital?!! Seungcheol-ah! Hurry up and change we must go to the hospital… Text me the address okay? We’ll be on our way. Calm down okay?” and Jeonghan hyung hung up, I texted him the address of the hospital. I also texted Jihoon and Soonyoung.

 

I want to send a message to Jun’s parents but I’m too scared and guilty to talk to them. Jun doesn’t have any relatives here in Korea. My mind is on a blank state right now. Looking at my blooded hands, the scene of earlier happening flashes back.

 

“Uhmm. Excuse me? Are you associated with Mr.Wen?”

 

“Uh yea, I’m his.. uhmm.. friend”

 

“oh okay, what about his parents? We would be needing some of his information”

 

“His parents are in China, and I don’t think he have any relatives here.”

 

The nurses looked at each other probably thinking what they should do.

 

“Uhh excuse me? Can I act as his guardian? I’m actually his…uhmm.. boyfriend”

 

They glanced at each other and smiled before they agreed to hand me the papers I need to fill up about Jun’s information as his guardian, I quickly filled it up and gave it back to them

 

“Wonwoo!! Jeon Wonwoo?!!!”

 

I saw Jeonghan hyung, Seungcheol hyung, Jihoon and Soonyoung running in the hospital corridors. Jihoon is the first one to look over my direction, he told the others and they all came running towards me.

 

“Wonwoo-yah, What happened? Omg! You’re full of blood, we have to get you cleaned up” Jeonghan hyung assisted me to the bathroom to wash off the blood in my hands and other parts of my body.

 

“Jeonghan hyung, Jun… Jun is inside. He got hit by a car”

 

“WHAT?! Why? How? I thought you will be meeting Kim Mingyu today, how did he end up here? Don’t tell me, Mingyu—”

 

“No hyung.. He left and I ran after him but I didn’t see the car coming and he… he saved me. That should be me hyung! That should be me! Hyung! Why!”

 

“Shh.. Its not your fault Wonwoo.” Jeonghan hugged me and slowly brushed my hair to help me calm down.. We stayed at the bathroom for a while and when I finally settled down we went back.

 

“This all happened because of that stupid Kim Mingyu!” Jihoon exploded. I can see Soonyoung trying to calm him down while looking at Seungcheol hyung. “ Sorry Seungcheol hyung but that friend of yours is an !”

 

Seungcheol hyung just put his head down, Im sure he is aware of what happened. We all stayed quite until the doctor came out of the Operating room and broke the silence. “Wen Junhui’s guardian?”

 

I raised my hand “uhmm.. Me”

 

“I need to talk to you”

 

The doctor and I went a little far from the others.

 

“Fortunately, We were able to treat him fast and avoided a major blood loss. But he still suffered mild concussions, Broke his left rib side and fractured his right arm and leg” Oh my… “we will move him in his room after we do some more examinations and monitor him”

 

“Thank you doctor”

 

I went back to where Jeonghan and the others are, Jeonghanhyung is the first one to wrap his arms around me. “How is he?” Hyung’s voice is calm and comforting.

 

“The doctor said that its only mild concussions and some broken limbs. I feel so bad for him hyung, why does he have to go through this”


“Wonwoo-yah, Jun did everything because he loves you that much and you know that more than anyone else in this world. None of these things are your fault okay?”

 

“Yeah, right! It’s not your fault. That stupid bean pole! Where is he hiding seungcheol hyung? I’ll go to him and beat him to pulp!” Jihoon exploded in anger.

 

I glanced at Seungcheol hyung and I caught him looking back at me, he nodded before he stood up and walked closer to me and his boyfriend “Leave it to me Jihoon-ah.” “He brushed Jeonghan’s hair “I’ll be late babe okay?” Jeonghan nodded back to answer him. “ he looked at me again “You have to rest Wonwoo. Its been a long day yeah?”

 

“H-hyung..”

 

He leaned closer and whispered “Sshh.. I will not do anything stupid to Mingyu. Rest well okay?”

 

He bid us goodbye before going on his way.

 

-----------------------------

Hello loves! Another update for you guys!

 

I'm happy that you are still reading this story! I want to publish a Jeongcheol fanfic but I dont think I can manage to do 2 stories at once (I'm already having a hard time managing this one) but once I'm done with this one I'll be posting Jeongcheol fanfic here or in Wattpad. Hope you'll look forward to it!

 

AND OMG! THANK YOU FOR THE NEW SUBS! DONT FORGET TO COMMENT DOWN BELOW (it helps get inspired and be better!)

 

HEY GUYS! FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER : @Ae2dHyo - I just made it like 2 days ago. I'll wait for you guys there ❤️❤️❤️

 

xoxo -Ae