Chapter 15

Love and Doubts

Wonwoo’s POV

 

Today is the last day of the rehearsals for our musical and everyone including myself is busy doing the last check of all the details needed.

 

Mingyu is still on stage trying his best to get his part done. After I have done with my work I decided to watch him for a little while. He took a quick glance at where I am sitting and winked before going back practicing his line. And once again ladies and gentlemen I blushed.

 

The scene is where Mingyu is asking his Ex-girlfriend not to leave him alone. They are standing by the door and Mingyu is giving her a back hug. Their position is very familiar to me, It reminded me about our position when Mingyu gave me a back hug the last time I went to his place, its just that the scene here is not even near to the situation that day.

 

The scene also requires some crying part of course and that’s what I have been waiting for. Im curious on how would he carry this kind of heavy acting. And guess what… to my surprise Mingyu pulled it off really nicely. Im gonna suggest that he should be an actor someday Im sure he’ll do great.

 

“Cut! Good job Mingyu. Let’s take a quick break guys!” Changkyun said.

 

I went backstage to get my things ready when someone pulled me on one of the dressing room.

 

“Whoa!”

 

“Hi to you Jeon”

 

“Hi to you too Mr. Kim.. You look great up there”

 

 Its just him. How can he move that fast? He was on the stage a while ago right?

 

“Really?”

 

“are you really asking me that question Kim Mingyu? You are amazing!”

 

Mingyu giggled. Cute giant. “I guess so. Im glad that you liked how I act. You got me inspired”

 

“I heard that there is something that is pretty intense. And they said that it’s the highlight of the show. I don’t really get to see what is happening. Im always at the backstage, so can you tell me?”

 

I sat down and tapped the space beside me for him to sit too. Im always working backstage so I cant really watch the whole rehearsal but I can hear the screams outside and it got me curious.

 

Mingyu sat down grabbing my hand, intertwining it together. “This is a spoiler for an outsider like you Mr. Jeon. You may need to pay me in return”

 

“hmm.. A payment huh?” A spoiler huh? Im really not into these kind of things but I guess trying it wont kill me. And with a little pout on my lips, I looked at him and said “Mingyu~ can you tell me the highlight that everyone is talking about? Pleeeeeeease~~?” I purposely leaned my body closer to Mingyu and I can smell his strong perfume

 

Mingyu blushed at my sudden action that he started stammering.“A-are you for real? Are you sure that y-you are Jeon Wonwoo?”

 

I nodded shyly but Mingyu just started laughing so hard and that he cant even breathe properly. I swear Im not going to do this kind of things to him again. Why did I do it in the first place?

 

“So you would tell me that highlight right? That would be the last time I’ll ever do that kind of thing in front of you ever again..”

 

“Alright! Alright! So the highlight is…”

 

 

“WONWOO!! Are you in there?”

 

I cant help but to feel a little bit pissed off. Im so close to having an spoiler! I took a peek outside and saw Chanmi looking around “Hey! Chanmi! Are you looking for me?”

 

“Oh! There you are” she smiled “Your boyfriend is waiting outside”

 

Okay? but shouldn’t he be practicing right now?. Why is he here then? “Tell him I’ll be out in a second” Chanmi nodded before going out.

 

“I guess I’ll spoil you some other time. Someone’s waiting for you outside” Mingyu smiled but I can clearly see the sadness he’s trying to hide

 

“Ok..” Im a bit sad too that I would leave Mingyu alone. But what can I do..

 

I saw Jun seating alone quietly with his eyes closed and his hair is wet from what I think is sweat.

 

“Jun”

 

“Hey baby! How’s your day?”

 

I sat beside him “Pretty tiring. We are all over the place giving everything a last look. And you?”

 

“Same. We think that Seungcheol is trying to kill us all”

 

I pulled out my handkerchief to wipe Jun’s sweat. This guy is really something “You came here with your hair and your back still wet?” I always warn him to not let his sweat dry on his body, but this guy is really stubborn.

 

 

Jun just smiled sheepishly  “Sorry baby. Just need some recharging” he hugged me tightly, burying his face on my neck “You smell… a bit different.. you changed your perfume?”

 

Oh shoot! Im 100% sure that its because of Mingyu’s perfume. We sat too close with each other and his perfume is so strong that I unconsciously got myself some.

 

“Ahh. Ha-ha.. the guys I work with got some strong perfumes.” I tried my best not to sound so nervous

 

Jun just nodded still hiding his face. I haven’t been this nervous in front of him. I thought my heart would escape my chest any moment. I have to be more careful if I don’t want to get caught.

_________________________

 

From: Kim Mingyu

Can you come over later? Im tired and I want to be with you. Please?~~”

 

I looked at him after reading his message before arguing with my own thoughts. Well, Im not sure if Jun would pick me up later and I want to be more careful being with Mingyu after what happened a while ago. And I think having lesser time would help us not to get caught but.. this is the least that I can do for him. and I want him to feel that I care for him too.

 

Ok! After a long discussion with myself I decided to come over. I sent him a message saying that Im ok to go before going to his place first.

 

Im on my way to Mingyu’s when Jun started calling me non-stop. Im pretty sure that he ditched his practice again. I ignored his calls and just sent him a message

 

To: Wen Stupid

Im sorry I cant answer your call. Im a bit busy right now and will be staying at my classmate’s house to do some final adjustments. Don’t worry.

 

I really need to ask Mingyu the code to his place. Staying here makes me feel uncomfortable, like someone is watching from somewhere or is it just me?. I stayed there sitting for 10 minutes before Mingyu came and dragged me inside his place. This giant sure loves dragging people around.

 

He plopped down to the couch before pulling me closer so I could sit on his lap. He is leaning his head on my back

 

“Tired huh?”

 

“mm-hmm”

 

He is slowly wrapping me around his arms. He is hugging me tightly and I can hear him taking a deep breathe. He is not trying to smell me right? I turned around to get a clear sight of his face, I can clearly see how tired he is. The first time I have ever seen him like this. I cant help but to give him a light peck on his lips to boost his energy before bowing down shyly. He ruffled my hair.

 

“Wait here. I’ll order something.”

______________________________   

 

“I still cant believe that you are going to stay here tonight”

 

I don’t know what’s on that Jjajjangmyeon that Its making me to do the things Im not used to do. Just like how am I lying on Mingyu’s bed beside him with his arms as my pillow.

 

“I cant believe it either. Sleepovers are really not my thing”

 

“EYy.. you really haven’t tried sleepovers?”

 

I nodded. sleepovers means you’ll get less sleep. Im a sleepyhead so I don’t really like those kind of things

 

“Even with that guy?” Mingyu puts an emphasis to the word ‘guy’. I again nodded. “Im the first then?”

 

“You looks so tired and you told me that you want to be with me. So yeah..”

 

“Oh Jeon.. What’s with you today? Everything that you have done and said this day just makes me so happy. So lucky that I have you with me” Mingyu smiled

 

I really don’t know if he is really lucky to have me, because he deserved to be loved and not to be hidden. but I know for sure that I am lucky to have him with me. You wont  be able to find a man with a strong conviction like Mingyu.

 

“You’re spacing out again”

 

I stared at him. I know myself that I am taking him for granted. He loves me so much that he can even accept sharing me with Jun just to give himself a little chance to be with me. and I feel sorry for him because the longer our relationship last the more selfish I get. I don’t want him to be with someone other than me.

____________________________________________________

A/N:

M

I

A

H

A

E

Y

O :(

 

- Ae