Chapter 17

Love and Doubts

Wonwoo’s POV

 

“I love you baby”

 

We were both playing when Jun suddenly blurted out those words out. I know that Jun is an unpredictable person but I still cant keep up with his sudden “I love you’s”. I looked at his eyes. And Its like he’s begging me to say those words back to him.

 

“I..” With all the doubts and cheating that I have done on our relationship these past few days, I cant bring myself to say them back. But its not like I don’t like Jun or Im just playing with him. I do like him, but not that much I guess? However, a part of me wants to make it up for Jun, he had been trying his best just to make me feel how much he loves me and all he wants is an assurance that I feel the same way for him

 

“Hey Idiots.. why so serious hmm?”

 

Jihoon grabbed the chair in front of us and sat down. The choking feeling I have a while ago is now nowhere to be found.

 

“Thank you for ruining it Lee Jihoon” Jun rolled his eyes

 

“Wonwoo. What’s wrong with this weirdo? And what he is talking about?”

 

I just shrugged and smiled at him “I owe you one Jihoon.”

 

“Well, Im here to tell you that our next classes are suspended, the professors are having a serious meeting”

 

“How thoughtful of you Lee Jihoon, Thank you for coming all the way here just to tell us that.”

 

Jihoon rolled his eyes “well, I tried to call you for I dont know how many times but your phone is busy”

 

Huh? What is he talking about? That’s when I realized that I haven’t seen my phone since I woke up, I searched for it and I found it on Jun’s side. But the moment I picked my phone up my eyes automatically glued on the name of the person on the other line! And how long has it been since this call is connected? “Kim..”  scenes from earlier flashed on my mind. I excused myself and went out

 

“Mingyu..” My heart is racing fast with that single word that came out of my own mouth, I got no response. “Kim..” I repeated. But he remained silent. “Kim Mingyu, I..” then the line went dead. He hang up “Oh no….”

 

“Baby. Im sorry. Im the one who answered your phone and It slipped out of my mind when you woke up. I thought that he already ended it”

 

“Did he say something?” I cant help but to sound pissed, nervous and hurried at the same time.

 

Jun tilted his head. “ah! He told me to say the he has to tell you something important, I said that he can say it to me but he refused. Just call him back”

 

“what else?”

 

I can see Jihoon looking at me with his eyebrows furrowed.

 

“that’s all, what’s with the tone baby?”

 

“Jun’s right. What’s with the tone wonwoo? You have never been this eager for something”

 

“d-don’t mind me..”

 

I sat back down but my mind is floating somewhere else. I keep on imagining how Mingyu have felt earlier and to think that I could have said I love you too to Jun, it must have hurt him so bad. No matter how Mingyu tried not to show me that he is hurting with our set-up, Im not that naïve. He is just keeping it up for me and for his feelings. Oh ghad what have I done!

 

“What do you think baby?”

 

“huh?”

 

“You are spacing out again, aren’t you?”

 

I nodded

 

Jun pinched my cheeks, “As I was saying, the class got suspended right? How about hanging out with me on my place?”

 

Hmm.. I want to go to Mingyu and check if how he is doing. But If I would reject his invitation Im sure he’ll start to be more suspicious of me. I have been rejecting him these past few days because of Mingyu.

 

“Sure.. Are you coming too Jihoon?”

 

“Hell no.. I don’t want to watch you getting mushy mushy. That’s gross!”

 

“I can invite Soonyoung if you want, and we can get mushy mushy together haha”

 

Jihoon gave him a death glare “I’ll get going now Wonwoo, I might kill someone if I’ll sit here longer”

 

“Bitter kid”

 

I nudged him

 

“Im just kidding baby. Lets go?”

_____________________ 

 

We are just sitting on the floor with our backs leaning on the couch, Jun and I just finished watching our 2nd movie and just ate 2 packs of microwaveable popcorns. Jun is softly running his finger on my hair making me sleepy but I still tried not to sleep since its not on my plan today, I still have to check on  Mingyu later and check up on him.

 

“You know what, Im glad that you are starting to have friends except Jihoon and Jeonghan hyung.”

 

“What are you talking about?”

 

“You know, Kim Mingyu? You are friends with him right?”

 

I don’t allow anyone except my friends to call me. with Mingyu calling me earlier means that Im friends with him, maybe that’s what he thinks about my relationship with Mingyu..

 

“Oh yeah. I-I guess” I keep on glancing on my watch its getting late.

 

“Are you going somewhere? You keep on watching the time..”

 

“Oh. I just have an assignment to finish.”

 

“Aww. I thought you’ll be sleeping here. We have been together for 7 months and we still didn’t get to try having an overnight.” Jun pouted. I gave him a light kiss and his face brighten up. I know your weakness Wen Junhui. “ok fine, I’ll let you go this time but promise me that you will sleep here next time ok? I want to see your just woke up look “

 

“promise”

 

Jun hugged me  tight before walking me home.

__________________________

“Why isn’t he picking up?”

 

I have been pacing left and right across my room but Mingyu is still not picking up. I have been trying to talk to him for I don’t know how many times already. And I already sent him 5 messages. He usually picks my calls up immediately.

 

“Come on Mingyu! Pick up my damn call! One last time!”

 

*ring… ring* “sorry the subscriber’s cannot be reached. Please try again later”

 

“Did he just turned his phone off? Fine! That’s it!!”

 

Mingyu..

---

A/N:SOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRY!!!!

 

I've been so busy these past few days that I cant manage to post a new update. Im so sorry :(

Im trying my best to give you guys better updates. THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING! xoxo

 

PS: Have y ou heard the highlight medley of SVT's new album? demmit! Im so excited for its release, Say Yes and Thumbs up caught my attention real hard. and Wonwoo's singing part on Love Letter gives me chils all over my body. and cheonsa rocking his short hair!!! My bias list keeps on crumbling down eottokaji??

- Ae