Chapter 21

Love and Doubts

Wonwoo’s POV

 

From: Hoon

Yah! What’s with the rumors floating around about you and Jun? Jeonghan hyung wants to see you! Get your at his place NOW!

 

OH! AND YOU ARE SO DEEEEEEAD!

 

That text message made me come here in an instant.. why is Lee Jihoon so scary when he is much smaller than me?

 

I knocked on hyung’s door silently wishing that he wont be there.. if only not for Jihoon’s treat I would not go here. Im not yet ready to face my friends after what happened. The news spreads like a wild fire, it was like the whole university was actually waiting for this time that me and Jun would break up.. they even got a bonus scoop with me cheating on him! ARGH!!!!

 

“Wonwoo?” Jeonghan hyung opened the door “Come in”

 

I walked passing him by standing behind the door. I’m keeping my head down because of the embarrassment I’m feeling.

 

“Don’t tell me you are shy? Oh come on! Don’t be! We’ll just wait for Jihoon, then we’ll talk ok? So lift your head up and make yourself at home like you always do”

 

Jeonghan hyung said that with a smile on his face as if I had done nothing wrong and it’s making me feel more guilty. I awkwardly sat on the couch and silently looked around his apartment, my eyes landed on the picture frame on the coffee table, a picture of Jeonghan and Seungcheol hyung. Its been a while since he moved to Jeonghan hyung’s apartment. They looked so perfect and happy together.

 

“Ah hyung? Is Seungcheol home?”

 

Jeonghan hyung’s head popped out of the kitchen “Well.. he.. uhmm.. went somewhere?” shifting his eyes on the floor.

 

What the freakin hell am I thinking! I completely forgotten that he is Jisoo's friend, the guy who introduced Jeonghan hyung to him. And Jisoo is Mingyu’s friend which only means that he is also in the same circle of friends of Mingyu!

 

OH MY GHAAAAD!

 

“HYUUUUUNG! IS JEON WONWOO HERE?!!!!!” the door opens and showed a little minion who is raging with anger. I have to hide before I find myself lying on a hospital bed!

 

But I’m too late. Jihoon’s small frame appeared before my very eyes, his hands are on  his hips, he is unconsciously pouting his lips and if looks could kill, then this apartment would have been a bloodshed  now.

 

“Oh hi Jihoon” I tried to smile..

 

“tch! You now have the guts to say hi to me now?! Huh Jeon Wonwoo?! Huh?!”

 

Fck! He is angry like hell!

 

“YAH! Yah! Lee Jihoon!” Jeonghan hyung popped out of nowhere giving Jihoon a real flick on his right ear. “I already told you, we are not here to judge him.. we are here to hear his side of the story. Sit down and calm your ! I’ll get the food ready then we’ll talk..”

 

I have to say that if Jeonghan hyung was not the older one then he would have been kicked out of this house even if he is the one who owns it, because that flick was not a soft flick. Jihoon sat on the other side of the sofa leaving a huge space between us like telling me that he is fuming angry that if I say something then I would be dead.

 

“the food is ready come and eat so we can now talk I know how curious you are right now Jihoonie.” We both stood up and we went to eat.

 

We sat in silence, no one bothered to talk though Jihoon is basically giving me hundred stabs with the glare he is giving me. I tried my best to look away but its hard when you can feel someone is giving you death glares..

 

“AISH!!!!!” Jihoon slammed his chopstick on the table.

 

“AH! I almost got a heart attack! Im gonna tell Seungcheol that you tried to kill me Lee Jihoon!”

 

Jihoon ignored Jeonghan hyung and just stared at me directly. “why don’t you start explaining your side..”

 

I too a deep breathe before I start.

.

.

.

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Jihoon and Jeonghan hyung had their heads down after hearing what happened and silence enveloped us.

 

“uhhmm.. you can now say something”

 

And as if I just clicked the red button we all tried not to press, Jihoon shoots his head up with an even more deathly kind of glare. “You want me to say something? I will be more than willing to do so. First, I’m so fcking disappointed in you Jeon Wonwoo. I have known you since what? Middle school? And I know that you can do better than this, that you are more than this. Like srsly cheating? Tch!”

 

All the words coming from Jihoon’s mouth are like knives stabbing me. But there is nothing I can do to stop him its all true after all. I just stared at my hands and my fingers fiddling with each other.

 

“do you know what Soonyoung said?” he continued “Jun is a serious mess right now and you’re not even wondering how he is and where he is right now. Is your relationship that shallow that you wont even care about him just because you two broke up? Come on Wonwoo!”

 

“look..” I have to say something I cant just let him eat me up. “Jihoon! I don’t even have the balls to face you and everyone in the university, do you think I would have the guts to actually talk to him? I’m not dumb! I know that I hurt him and I had committed a mistake that cant be forgiven in just a week!”

 

“THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE ATLEAST DONE SOMETHING BEFORE IT BECAME LIKE THIS!”

 

“I.. I just..” I feel so suffocated. I cant breathe!

 

“Guys! Calm down!.. Jihoon, Wonwoo knows what he did, he is hurt too Jihoon, he is dealing with it on his own ways. So is Jun, ofcourse the guy would be miserable he loves Wonwoo more than himself and you cant expect him to be in a good state in just a week. Remember that we are his or their friends, we could only give them advice.” THANK YOU JEONGHAN HYUNG.. he may be childish but he knows when to act as our older brother. “ok Wonwoo tell me, have you talked to this Mingyu guy?”

 

I slowly shook my head

 

“WHAT A GREAT MAN! You have chosen a great man Jeon Wonwoo. He dragged you through all these cheating shts then left you hanging” Jihoon’s arms are now crossed

 

I know that I should be angry and disappointed with him, but I don’t why I keep on thinking about him. Whether he already knew what happened and how is he dealing with it?.. secretly wishing that he would atleast call and check on me.

 

“Jihoon! Please!” Jeonghan hyung is pissed

 

“but-----“

 

Jeonghan held his right hand up “so what are you going to do now?”

 

After hearing his question the only thing appeared on my mind was to leave and run to Mingyu’s dorm, hug him real tight and just cry my heart out, and he will rub my back whispering sweet and assuring things like how he always do, things like “don’t worry Jeon, I’m here for you and we will face this together hmm?”

 

Im so fcked up and Inlove that it actually scares me.

 

“Hey Wonwoo? Still here?”

 

“hyung that guy is seriously spacing out again”

 

I may be fcked up and inlove but I couldn’t care less, I want to see him.

 

“Jihoon. Jeonghan hyung.. Im sorry but I have to go”

 

I quickly grabbed my things and sprint out of the room, I could still hear Jihoon screaming “YAH! Jeon Wonwoo! Don’t you even dare to go to his place or I’ll rip every piece of your body!!!! YAH!!!!!”

 

Sorry Jihoon but this time I have to start making things

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

HEY GUYS IM BACK! I DIDN'T GET TO GIVE YOU THE UPDATES ON TIME SO FREAKIN BUSY WITH ME MOVING TO CANADA (HELLO CANADIAN CARATS!) I CANT FIND TIME TO TYPE UP MY DRAFTS AND I KEEP ON CHANGING MY MIND ON THE PLOT OF THIS STORY! THE MOVE AND THE IDEAS STRESSES ME OUT!! BUT ITS MUCH BETTER NOW.. HOPING TO TYPE ALL MY DRAFTS BEFORE AUTUMN ARRIVES CAUSE I HAVE TO WORK THIS SUMMER =_____________=

 

WELL ANOTHER UPDATE! HOPE YOU'LL ENJOY! GIVE ME FEEDBACKS ON THE COMMENT BOX BELOW I APPRECIATE ALL YOUR FEEDBACKS AND IDEAS! LOVE YA'LL!!!! xoxo

- Ae