Chapter 6

Love and Doubts

Mingyu’s POV

 

These days I noticed that Jeon Wonwoo has been avoiding me. Whenever we would meet in the hallway, Wonwoo would turn around and walk the opposite way. Wonwoo is not going to the cafeteria anymore. It drives me crazy! Like REALLY!!

 

Do I like him? Yes, I do like that guy.

 

The moment Wonwoo walked into our class during the first day of school year. My eyes and attention are glued to him. I don’t see anyone else but him. Then after a week a bad news came to me. Wonwoo is in a relationship with the Chinese member of Xteen (Dance group where Jun belongs). I don’t have any choice but to only look at him secretly sometimes I would pretend to sleep but its just an excuse to look at him while he is seriously listening or taking notes.

 

“Hansol!!!!!!!! What should I do?”

 

“Hyung! Wonwoo may have already noticed your creepiness so he decided to avoid you” Hansol said, one of my friends.

 

Am I that creepy? I just don’t have any opportunity but to only look at him and follow him secretly T_T

 

“No!”

 

“Oh come on Mingyu! Stop being so whiny! You guys are not that close to begin with.” Jisoo hyung’s words hit me like a 10 wheeler truck.

 

“Yes we are not talking to each other. But before I can look at him even from a far, but now I can’t even see him!” Im feeling frustrated with what’s happening to me and him. I threw another dart on the board. I have been doing this since last day.

 

My own frustration is really eating me up, I lay down on the couch getting my phone from my pocket and stared on my phone’s wallpaper. It’s a stolen picture of Wonwoo when I saw him sleeping under a tree. He looks like an angel that God sent from above. Thank goodness I managed to take a picture of that precious moment that no one ever saw.

 

“Mingyu. That guy is already taken. And the whole school is aware of it.”

 

Jisoo hyung should be thankful that he is older than me and I really respect him a lot or else I wpould have kicked him out off my place for rubbing the bitter fact on my face.

 

 Wonwoo’s boyfriend is Wen Junhui, the most popular member of their group and that makes him as the main target of love confessions. So when Jun announced that he is already in a relationship with Wonwoo, it became the talk of the campus.

 

How come I knew about all of this? Seungcheol hyung, the leader of Xteen who is also the boyfriend of Jeonghan, one of Wonwoo’s friends, is a very close friend of mine, so he and Wonwoo really have some kind of connection with each other. Though I know that I wont really get a chance to talk to Wonwoo because he is always with that Chinese guy. He even picks up Wonwoo’s books from its locker. Which is beside his locker.

 

So when I heard that Jun would not be around for 2 weeks. I took that chance and talked to wonwoo but it doesn’t turned out to be ok, but made it worse.

 

“Go home! You’re noisy!” I cant think straight because of these guys.

 

But they just threw pillows on me “You’re just being emo tss”

 

“that’s enough guys! Let’s leave the broken hearted guy alone.” Jisoo smirked.

 

Jisoo hyung pushed the younger ones out . But Jisoo hyung stayed for a moment. “Just a piece of advice Kim, Hope you don’t go too far that it would ruin Wonwoo’s relationship” and with a last tap on my shoulder, he left.

 

Then it hit him. That would be his last chance.

 

Im sorry hyung.

________________________

I thought I should pursue that plan of mine if that’s the only way that would bring him closer to Wonwoo. If this plan would work then its good, if it wont, I promised myself that  should leave him alone with Jun.

 

I know that I only have 30% of chance to carry out this plan for the whole week. But for Wonwoo, everything is worth a try.

 

I opened his locker to get his books for him, I’ve been stalking Wonwoo and his boyfriend for months now, knowing his locker combination is just a piece of cake for me. I looked at my watch, anytime soon Wonwoo would be here.

 

After waiting for a couple of minutes, I saw him walking closer. I hid beside the locker and waited for the right time to appear. I heard the sound of his locker being opened.

 

“Huh? Where are my books?”

 

I took a peek and saw a cute confused expression on Wonwoo’s face. This guy never fails to give me heart attacks. How can he be so perfect? And that’s my cue. I jumped beside him, waving his books in front of him.

 

“Are you looking for these mister?”

 

Wonwoo walked closer and he was about to get his books from his hands. I raised my hand, and thankfully Im 185cm tall, so Wonwoo didn’t get the chance get it. But his body…

 

Wonwoo’s body is so close to mine that I had a trouble catching my breathe. Wonwoo have this kind of expression when he is getting annoyed, he crinkles his nose. And its so freakin cute!!!!!

 

“What are you doing? Give me my books you idiot!”

 

“I’ll give it to you, if you will eat lunch with me”

 

Wonwoo raised his eyebrow at me. He is angry but he is still so adorable.

 

“And what made you think that I would do that? Im not crazy enough to eat with a stranger”

 

Ohhh. Fierce! “Then, Go to class without your books. If I remember correctly, Mr. Jung, The coldest professor I’ve ever known, we need to bring our books today. Hmm” And I confidently walked away from him. I know that Wonwoo would go after me in.

 

5

 

4

 

3

 

2

 

1

 

I feel someone pulling the hem of my shirt. Jeon Wonwoo. I faced him smiling

 

“Fine, I’ll eat with you. But can we eat somewhere else?”

 

“Ok. Rooftop?”

 

“Ok.. But I will buy my food first then you can wait for me after”

 

“Nope”

 

He looked at me as if he cannot believe my answer.

 

“Im not going to eat?”

 

I want to laugh so hard right now. Jeon Wonwoo have this kind of side in him huh.

 

“I made you something. That’s your lunch. Here’s your precious books. Bbyong!”

 

I left after giving his books. Jeon Wonwoo, give me 1 week and I swear, you will be mine.