Chapter 4

Love and Doubts

Wonwoo’s POV

 

“Jeon Wonwoo! Here!”

 

I look around trying to find Jihoon and Soonyoung. I walk to the place where they are seated as soon as I saw Soonyoung waving at me.

 

“Hey! I’m not disturbing your date right?” I gave Jihoon a little tease but he just responded with a deathly glare. How come this little guy looks so scary? “Where is Jun by the way?”

 

“He is dead” Jihoon said expressionless and Soonyoung nudged him.

 

“Seungcheol called him a while ago. He said that he will join later”

 

I nodded. Seungcheol is the leader of the dance group that Jun and Soonyoung are part of. I decided to get my food on the counter than waiting for Jun to get it for me. Its been a long time since I last stood at the front of the canteen counter. Jun is always the one who will get kmy food for me. Yes, Wen Junhui spoils me.

 

While standing in line I felt that someone is yawning behind me. I took a quick peek out of curiosity and saw the familiar tall figure who is busy looking at the menu in front, Kim Mingyu. The giant that scared the hell out of me earlier. Mingyu may have noticed me staring so he gave me a what-are-you-looking-at look.

 

That look gave me goosebumps down to my spine “oh sorry, I didn’t mean to” His eyes are not as scary as Jihoon’s or Mine but why does my heart beating so fast? What’s happening to me? I am not the type of person who is easily intimidated by others. The only person who can make me feel like this is Jihoon. Because that guy can hit you with his guitar if ever you make fun of him. like, a guitar would suddenly appear in his hands.

 

But this guy Kim Mingyu has something intimidating in him. Is it his height? His looks?. Hmm..

 

Im in my deep thoughts when a head appeared on my side. And guess who’s head is it? Ding dong ding! Its Kim Mingyu. I tried to gave him the same look he gave to me a while ago.

 

“she’s asking you your order” then points at the front.

 

Oh sht! “Im sorry Mrs. Lee. Can I have an egg sandwich and a soda please.thank you” I smiled apologetically. After getting my orders I walked back to our table, still feeling a little embarrassed.

 

“what happened to you back there?” Jihoon said the moment I sat back down.

 

“I-I don’t know”

 

“who’s that tall guy beside you? Do you know him?”

 

“well, not really, I only know his name. he’s from my class too.” I just started eating my sandwich. This is the feeling I hate the most. I feel like Im going to break down any moment from embarrassment. Where is Jun when I need him?

 

And as if Jun have some telekinetic powers and can hear or read his mind, He suddenly appeared beside me snatching my food from me. Jun just flashed his boyish smile I like the most. And that made him feel safe.

 

“Hi baby. Sorry I’m late. Seungcheol scolded from skipping practice” He said pouting. And the hell break loose on their table, Jihoon and Soonyoung are protesting how disgusted they are from Jun’s actions. “are you having sandwich for lunch?”

 

“well, I was planning to until you snatched my food and left me starving” I pinched his nose, is he seriously asking me this question?

 

“alright.. alright.. I’ll be back” He patted my head before heading to the cashier.

 

“You guys are disgusting” Soonyoung said.

 

I rolled my eyes at him “you can just say that you are just jealous. You need to straight things out about you and Jihoon’s relationship”

 

“nah. We don’t.. right jihoon?”

 

I looked at Jihoon who quietly nodded at Soonyoung statement, But I saw that there is a some kind of sadnesson Jihoon’s eyes before he turned at gave me  a glare. I know you so well Jihoon.

 

Soonyoung is a friendly type of person. But he is so friendly that sometimes others would misunderstood his actions. Now it makes me think if Jihoon is also one of those who misunderstood Soonyoung.

 

Nah. I can see that there is something special with how they treat each other. Soonyoung will pick and drop Jihoon at home everyday. And when I say everyday, I mean everyday! From Monday to Sunday. And Jihoon would quietly look after Soonyoung, that guy even changed his schedule to match up with soonyoung. But everytime I  will ask Jihoon about it, Jihoon will just came up with excuses saying that He and Soonyoung are just best of friends and the reason why soonyoung is picking him up is that their houses are just few blocks away from each other. Even Saturday and Sunday? Really? They would hang out together during weekends at Soonyoung’s house

 

I suddenly remembered a time where some guy tried to hit on Jihoon. Following him everywhere especially if soonyoung is not around. That went for about 2 weeks. When the news came to soonyoung, (Which I don’t even know why it came to him late) he exchanged phone with Jihoon and warned him about not being careful and other things childish.

 

“Hey! You’re spacing out again” I felt Jun’s hand on my shoulder. I just smiled.

 

“are you sure you’re ok?” Jun asked him worriedly

 

“Yes I’m fine,  Just thinking about what have you got for lunch.” trying to convince him that Im fine

 

Well it doesn’t seem to convince Jun enough tho. He just shrugged it off and gave me a lunchbox

 

“Open it”

 

I looked at him and he have this smile on his face that he trying so hard to hide. Wen Junhui have done something mushy again. I can even guess what is waiting for me if I would open this box. And Im right! the moment I opened the lunchbox, A heart shaoed ketchup was drawn on top of my food.

 

“you should stop asking  Mrs. Lee to do this chessy things” I can’t hide my smile though. Jun have done this kind of things before. And even if I somewhat hate this kind of things, seeing Jun smile as if he is so proud of himself makes me smile.

 

Jun just shrugged saying that I like it anyway. This guy really.

 

Jihoon and Soonyoung left first saying that they have something to do.

 

 I finished eating first and out of the blue I found myself feeling like staring at Jun. I scanned his face from his eyes to his lips. Watching Jun eat never fails to amuse me, He is like a 9year old messy kid.

 

“Babe” I don’t know whats happening to me, the moment he turned to face me. I wiped the ketchup on his lips by kissing me. Taking him by surprise, and Im thankful that Jihoon and Soonyoung already left or else I’ll be a laughing stock for weeks! I felt my cheeks burning.

 

“Jeon Wonwoo. I really can’t understand you. One moment you are all control your sweetness or you are so stupid Wen Junhui, then one moment you’ll just kiss me out of nowhere”

 

His sudden revelation shocked me a little, he is right. am I some kind of bipolar or something? I laughed so hard making everyone at the cafeteria looking at me including my boyfriend

 

“Now you’re laughing?” Jun started to shake my internal organs out of me. “Who are you? Where is my boyfriend? What did you do to him?”

 

I flicked his forehead “stupid”

 

We ended up laughing together not minding all the stares we are getting.

_______________

3rd person  POV

 

On the other side there is someone secretly looking at Wonwoo, smirking.

 

“So Jeon Wonwoo can laugh like that huh?”