Chapter 12

Love and Doubts

Mingyu’s POV

 

“Don’t leave.. I need you..”

 

This is so embarrassing. I still cant believe that Im doing this kind of thing

 

“What the hell Mingyu! Can you do it properly?”

 

I gave him a death glare. He dared to shout at me? Cant he see that Im not in the good mood for this kind of sht?

 

Im standing here at the middle of this stage. Saying this cheesy lines. I woke up from my deep slumber and all of a sudden they got me casted but that is not the worst. I got paired up to the annoying high pitched tone girl who clings to me all the time.

 

FLASHBACK….

 

“Hey! Mingyu…”

 

Someone is talking to me. Im in the middle of a good sleep. I tried to ignore it hoping that it would leave him alone. But that person is so persistent it started to shake my body. I lazily opened my eyes and all eyes are on me

 

“Hey Mingyu!..”

 

I took a quick look around and my landed at the girl in front of me. Her arms are crossed. It was the clingy girl who have a high-toned annoying voice that freaks out the hell out of me, or is it because I like voices that are as low as my grades? Did I just said that? I chuckled a bit before glancing to Wonwoo who is busy reading

 

“Are you even listening to me?” oh right! The girl still there

 

“Can’t hear you” I tried to sound bored

 

“As I was saying.. We.. Yes.. The two of us” pointing to herself and me? “The prettiest and the most handsome of this class are casted as partners, the main leads of this project.” She looks so proud of herself

 

WAIT……….. WHAAAAAAT?

 

“What?!! What Project? What Main character?” I looked around waiting for some response but the whole class is just laughing back at me. Do I look like Im having fun right now?

 

“Silly boy. Its our final requirement to Mr. Jung, a musical. Isn’t it amazing?”

 

I looked at Wonwoo, hoping that he will look back and explain to me all of this but guess what? He is talking to someone on the phone. Is it Jun?

 

END OF FLASHBACK…

 

Speaking of the guy, he is back. I saw him taking Wonwoo’s books out of his locker just like what he is doing even before. I also saw them at the cafeteria with the little guy and Wonwoo is smiling from ear to ear.

 

“Ok! Let’s all have a quick break”

 

I decided to sat down at one of the seats on the audience area. This is so frustrating!!. I looked around the gymnasium when my eyes lands on the guy who is now busy counting and checking some of the newly arrived props, Jeon Wonwoo. He looks so serious  and calm, and I seriously love it. Wonwoo is assigned to be in charge of the props needed.

 

The thing that happened last time crossed my mind.

 

FLASHBACK..

 

I got so bored after our class that I decided to read my favorite comic book inside an empty classroom when I heard a familiar voice outside. I peeked out and saw Wonwoo and Jun sitting next to each other. What a good way to start my day. tch

 

There is nothing to lose if Im going to l listen at them for a bit right?. I heard Wonwoo telling something about what he have done for the whole time that his boyfriend is not with him. But what caught my attention the most is that the thing about their tutorial sessions and how he helped me to pass my remedial exam is not included to the things that Wonwoo told Jun. and why is that?

 

“I miss you Wonwoo” Jun said all of a sudden.

 

 Wonwoo looked at him. no, he stared at him. then Jun leaned closer. Their lips are just inches away from each other then Wonwoo closed his eyes for a second and opened them again, his face is pale. And he pushed Jun, he didn’t just push him lightly but hard, His boyfriend might have tripped down if he didn’t used is arms for support. Jun and I have the same confused look

 

I hid myself after that and tried to analyze all the things that happened

 

END OF FLASHBACK…

 

“Hey Mingyu! Staring is rude you know?”

 

I turned around and saw Jisoo hyung “Hyung?” Jisoo is a year ahead of us. He was supposed to be on his class this moment. “You should be in class hyung.. what brought you here?”

 

“Class ended little bit early, so I decided to watch my Musical actor friend” Jisoo smiled teasingly

 

“tss.. this whole thing hyung. Just so you know” I looked back to Wonwoo and saw that he is also looking at me.

 

 “He is looking at you..” I know that very well hyung.

 

Wonwoo looked away first and resumed whatever he is doing. He must be curious who is this guy behind me since he haven’t seen Jisoo hyung yet.

 

And just like that an Idea came into me. “Hyung..” Jisoo just responded with a simple hum ”Hyung. Will you please move beside me?”

 

“why?”

 

“Just do it hyung”

 

Jisoo tilted his head to the sidebefore moving beside me. I placed my arms around Jisoo hyung’s shoulder. And he gave me a what-do-you-think-you-are-doing look. I bent down and whispered “Im just wondering if Wonwoo will be affected”

 

“What?”

 

I know what’s your weakness Hong Jisoo. I looked at him with my famous puppy eyes and little pout “Hyuuuuung~~” Jisoo hyung sighed and simply nodded. ASSA!

 

“So, how’s your day?” I said it really loud so that Wonwoo will clearly hear him

 

“Pretty bored, so I decided to waste my extra time watching you practice”

 

“Waste? Aww. You think that being with me and watching me is a waste of time? I feel so offended”

 

“Such a baby. Oh and can I crash by your place after this? I want to sleep” Jisoo is not pulling an act. He really mean about him crashing at my place.

 

“Oh sure. We’ll go straight to my place after this. Hansol and Seungkwannie are busy with their projects so we will have the place all by ourselves. No disturbances” With Jisoo hyung not going up with my plan wont do. So I ran my index finger through Jisoo jawline to his chin. I held it up high and pulled it closer to mine, our faces are so close. Close enough that if anyone would think that we were about to kiss in any moment.

 

When suddenly, we heard something dropped, the next thing we saw is that Wonwoo is sitting on the floor. He looks like he have seen a ghost. I didn’t wasted any more time, I ran to him quickly and offered my hand to help him stand, but Wonwoo rejected it, he stood up by himself and said “Im fine ha-ha. Sorry to disturb you. I.. I g-got to go” then he ran away.

 

I know that Wonwoo might have hurt himself with that fall but I cant help but to smile with the fact that Wonwoo is getting all affected with me and Jisoo hyung.

 

“So childish of you Kim Mingyu. Don’t do this kind of things with me again. You are so creepy seriously. Oh and cheesy too.” Jisoo hyung packed his things “Are you not gonna go after him?”

 

I smiled and nodded, ofcourse Im gonna go after him. this is my time. I ran after Wonwoo while saying “Thankyou Hyung!!!!! I’ll cook you something delicious next time!”

 

The only thing that’s on my mind now is that Jeon Wonwoo is affected.

_______________________________________ 

A/N:

YES! Im done revising thisfrom chapter 3 to 12.

 

I really appreciate your comments and saying that my story is good as it is. I gained so much confidence to write more chapters for you. I had so much fun revising and rechecking.

 

And I would advise those who have been reading my story since I published it to read it again from chapter 3. I added little details that can help you understand the story more.

 

So yeah! Belated happyto Vernonnie and Dokyummie. and to me also. Im already 21 years old haha.

 

- Ae :3