Chapter 16

Love and Doubts

Mingyu’s POV

 

I woke up first the next morning. I turned to where Wonwoo is and I swear I’m a darn lucky man for having the chance to see this beautiful man beside sleeping soundly. And I still cant believe that we spent the night together, and to think that he had never tried sleeping with anyone including his boyfriend before.

 

I can stare at Wonwoo forever but my ringing phone just wont let me. I don’t want to wake Wonwoo up so I left the room to take the call. I looked at the caller and saw that Jisoo hyung is the one calling.

 

“Hyung.”

 

“Hey Mingoo. Im outside with the kids. We cant get inside. Did you change your passcode lock?” Wonwoo hangs out at my place now, I decided to change my passcode lock because I know that something like this might happen and I don’t want them to know that Wonwoo and I are together “You still there mingoo?”

 

“Ah yes! Hyung, can you come over next time?”

 

“Huh? Why?”

 

“Uhmm. I have a visitor right now hyung”

 

“Hansol, Channie and Seungkwan are with me right now. Seungcheol is probably still sleeping with Jeonghan this time. And you don’t have any friends than us”

 

“Just.. not now hyung. Please”

 

“Kim? Who are you talking to?” Huh? I turned just to see a cute Wonwoo sitting on my sofa hugging his knees together.

 

“Ohhhh.. Kim Mingyu. Who’s that?” Oh crap. Jisoo hyung heard him..

 

“Nothing.. come over next time ok? I’ll treat you something delicious. You can hang out at Hansol’s now. Bye hyung” and I hang up

 

“Uhmm. Some friends wants to play here but I said no. don’t want you being uncomfortable. Good morning Jeon.” I cant help but to give him a kiss on his forehead before sitting beside him.

 

“Did any of your friends knows about us?”

 

“Nope. We are studying at the same school. I don’t want to risk whatever we have right now”

_______________________

“Now Kim Mingyu. Tell me who is your visitor that time?”

 

“How many times do I have to tell you that its only a childhood friend.”

 

I’ve answered this question hundred times already but my friends just wont give up. After that day, They keep on pestering me with questions asking me if Im already dating someone. I want to say that Its true but I know them, They’ll do everything they can just to find out who am I “dating” and I wouldn’t let them know that Its Wonwoo.

 

With a short time that I have shared with wonwoo, I noticed how he easily showed me his different sides. I have been stalking Wonwoo and his boyfriend since day 1 of their relationship but this is the first time that I see Wonwoo being like that. Jun is always the first one to initiate the skinship although Wonwoo would sometimes initiate too but not as much as when he is with me.

 

But no matter how happy I am with him, at the end of the day he is still Jun’s boyfriend and Im just a mere third wheel of their relationship. I tried to prevent having negative thoughts about this since Im the one who accepted this kind of set-up but I just cant completely ignore that fact.

 

“Mingyu.”

 

Oh right! Im so lost on my own world that I forgot that Jisoo hyung is still with me “Yes hyung?”

 

“You still didn’t told me about what happened with you and Wonwoo that day”

 

I know what hyung is talking about, he is the main witness that day, the day that started all this. But no matter how much I treasure Jisoo hyung I still don’t want to reveal him the truth.

 

“Nothing.. I followed him and asked if he is ok then I left”

 

“I see… I got to go Mingoo. I have classes and Seungcheol would kill me if I’ll ditch. That guy cant live without me and my notes.”

 

“Ok hyung. Say hi to seungcheol hyung for me. I’ll stay a bit”

 

Jisoo hyung left and I still have 30 more minutes before the lunch break ends. What should I do? Hmm.

 

I pulled out my phone and tried to take a look on my contacts I might have a chance to find someone that would talk to me. Wonwoo? He’s probably with Jun this time but trying my luck wont hurt right? I made my decision I called him. I felt a slight hope when he finally answered the phone

 

“hello Jeon?”

 

“Kim Mingyu?” the voice is not Wonwoo’s. Its different but familiar. I just cant remember whose voice is it

 

‘uhm? Who are you? This is Wonwoo’s phone right?”

 

“Yep. This is Jun, Wonwoo’s boyfriend. He’s sleeping right now”

 

They are together. Just what I expected. I can feel that a bitter smile starts to form on my face.  “Oh. I.. I just want to.. uhm. Ask him about something ha-ha” I was so taken a back that I stammered.

 

“You can tell me. I don’t want to wake him up. I’ll make sure to tell him later”

 

I hate the fact that he sounds so cheerful and happy while talking about Wonwoo and I bet that he is staring at him right now

 

“Can you just tell him to call me back?”

 

“You sure you don’t want to tell m--- Oh hi baby. How’s your sleep?”

 

I can hear a soft groan on the other line. Wonwoo must’ve woken up.

 

“What are you doing?” that voice is what I wanted  to hear earlier. The deep voice of Jeon Wonwoo.

 

“Uhmm.. nothing. Just watching you sleep”

 

The call is still connected. Should I hang up? Or..

 

“You are not taking pictures of me sleeping, are you?”

 

Wonwoo’s voice is deeper when just woke up, it gives me chills. Then a loud laugh came followed by a loud whistle telling them to shut up that made me assume that they are at the library.

 

“I would love to take thousand pictures of you but you look so ugly while you are sleeping”.

 

Liar” I just blurted it out of nowhere maybe because I know how beautiful Wonwoo is when he is sleeping.

 

aw. Jeon Wonwoo. Im going to lock you and take you away from Jihoon”

 

“You deserve it stupid. Calling me ugly huh?!” Wonwoo sounded serious but playful at the same time

 

I listened to them. I don’t know what happened to Jun and how he didn’t realized that the call is still on. Are they like that when they are together? They forgot about everything around them? Maybe I was just delusional when I assumed that Wonwoo only shows these side of him to me. he is just like that with both of us…

 

“I love you baby.”

 

That came out of nowhere. I froze, my hands is slowly feeling numb, my legs are going Jell-o. I tried to grasp even the tiny bit of energy left just to hear Wonwoo’s response. I may be too stupid to do this but….

 

“I..”

 

All the oxygen on my body suddenly left with that single word from Wonwoo. My mind is going blank…

 

A/N:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE MINHO's LONG LOST SON, KIM MINGYU!!!!!

 

hope you enjoyed this short update. I'll try to write longer chapters next time :)

- Ae